LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions And Answers

In this forum you can ask questions of the DD community and get answers. Other members can rate those answers to help you find the best solution to your query!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. 0 votes
    0 answers
  2. 0 votes
    3 answers
  3. 0 votes
    2 answers
  4. 0 votes
    4 answers
  5. 0 votes
    1 answer
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• At least you were afforded the opportunity to indulge in a "to hell with it" moment!  My last code-brown was flat out urge incontinence and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it. The only mitigating factor is that under normal operating conditions, it doesn't happen.  It's only when something doesn't agree with me but I'm moderately sure that if I was in the habit of uncontrollably filling my pants after a questionable chicken burrito for lunch in the "before times", I'd remember it. I can only conclude that this is an unfortunate byproduct from how we have treated ourselves.  At least it's rare.
    • I'm late to chime in here but I bought  Inspire diapers first, when my supplier (along with everyone else) was sold out of my go-to brand, BetterDry. I thought the Inspires were okay but I was expecting at least a fair fraction of the ISO capacity and not getting it left me a bit meh.  I then bought a case of InControl BeDry EliteCare and a case of InControl BeDry Overnights.  I found that their capacities were so close to one another that it wasn't worth my spending extra for the overnight variety again.  I was dubious of the hook and loop closures when I discovered that they had them, because I've had less than stellar success with hook and loop in other brands in the past (XP-5000, for instance). Honestly though,  I prefer InControl's closures over Inspire's tapes and landing zones.   I just bought two more cases of EliteCares tonight even though my go-to provider has BetterDry again and they would ship from a warehouse not more that 700 miles away (as opposed to international UPS shipment from Ontario, Canada to Dallas, Texas). I thought with the separate website for Incontrol products that maybe they spun off from Rearz company but tonight that theory was disproven as UPS shows my Incontrol diapers as being shipped from Rearz.  I feel that the capacity of the Incontrol BeDry EliteCare are better that MegaMax,  of which I have half a case of tie-dyed color left that I'm probably going to sell.  I think the issue with MegaMax leaking for me may be the design.  They gap around the back of my legs and do feel a bit thinner than EliteCare.  I've got one bag of Crinklz, one bag of Crinklz Buccaneers,  one bag of BetterDry along with a few singles of Buccaneers,  Aquanauts, Astronauts, Crinklz (OG), BetterDry and one single MegaMax tie-dyed, one Inspire plus one bag and seven Incontrol, plus I'm getting two cases (72) next week from UPS. Incidentally, I boost all of my premium diapers with one Wellness Excelerator booster followed be an AbenaBoost pulp booster next to my skin.   The first one gives increased absorbency and the AbenaBoost gives superior wicking. 
    • In an NRU Little Rascals tonight.