LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Chapter 5: A Better Fit A whole month passed.  With it being February now, I have been back in diapers for more than a month now.  But with it being a month later, the one major thing that I noticed was that the nighttime diaper that I was wearing was starting to feel really snug.  It almost felt too tight on me.  I uncomfortably laid there in my bed, in my Minnie Mouse footed blanket sleeper and felt the warmth from my diaper as my bladder began to release again, flooding my diaper with pee.  I was so used to this now that it didn’t take too long for me to fall asleep. In the morning, mommy pulled back the covers and began to change me.  When she saw how tight the diaper was fitting around my waist, she sighed. “Macy dear,” she told me.  “These diapers are starting to look too tight on you.  This is not going to do.  What size are you?”  My mommy looked at the fairly new box of Pampers Cruisers.  “Size 3?  I just bought you all of these.  I’ll have to give all of these to Phoebe when she grows into them.  She’s still a Size 2, but she’ll be ready for them in about a year.  You’ll need a Size 4 now.  That should be a better fit, shouldn’t it my Macy Dacy…” During that day in preschool, I had to deal with the uncomfortably tight Size 3 Pampers Cruisers for the whole day.  While most of my days required that Andrea change my diapers twice, she ended up having to change my diaper three times today.  The first time was because I leaked my diaper from having too much apple juice with my breakfast.  For the second time, I messed my diaper just before my nap after lunch.  And for the third time, I leaked yet another diaper, leaving me with sopping wet clothes for the rest of the day until my mommy picked me up, which would have been an hour from that unfortunate incident. From what I noticed, I have been leaking my diapers more often.  I was wondering if it had anything to do with me being just a little bigger.  Or was it the extra fluids that I was drinking?  I have been drinking a lot more at preschool so maybe that would explain the extra leaks that I have been having with my diapers. Christie, Susie, and Cassie all tried to comfort me as I waited that last hour for my mommy to pick me up.  I didn’t like being in a sopping wet dress and a new diaper.  Sure, my diaper was all dry.  But it didn’t make any difference as my legs still felt uncomfortable as the wet folds of my dress stuck to my legs, from my hips all the way down to my thighs.  I just sat in the play area and tried not to move, as the movement would only make it worse.  And if I moved too much, my wet dress would chafe against my legs and cause a horrible rash. Finally, my mommy came and picked me up.  But instead of going out to the car, she quickly got me out of my wet magenta dress and changed me into a dry orange dress, placing the wet dress into a plastic Target bag, along with the other wet mint green dress that I soaked this morning. After I said goodbye to my friends, my mommy took me to Target (mommy was having a neighbor watch Phoebe at home), along with Jake and Randy.  Randy groaned when we pulled into the parking lot. “Aw, mom!” Randy sighed.  “Why are we stopping here?  I wanna go home!” My mommy pointed to me in my car seat.  “Randy, we are stopping here so I can get some new diapers for Macy.  She has outgrown her Size 3’s, so I’m getting her a bigger size that’s a better fit for her.” Randy then smirked at me.  “Macy, why are you still wearing diapers?  Are you a baby?  Baby Macy!” Jake then jabbed Randy in the side.  “Cut it out.  Macy is autistic.  She has special needs, so she needs them…” Once again, I felt relieved with my nice older brother standing up for me. Since it was going to be a quick trip, my mommy tasked Jake to watch Randy while she took me in to get the diapers. It didn’t take too long for my mommy to find the baby aisle.  My mommy bought two boxes of 70 count Size 4 Pampers Cruisers diapers, with an additional bag of 22 count Size 4 Pampers Cruisers. “Macy,” my mommy told me.  “You go through about 150 of these diapers per month, so with 162, that should hold you over for another month…”  In addition to this, my mommy placed a box of 104 Count Size 4 Pampers Swaddlers Overnights diapers.  “You only go through one of these per night, so this should have you set for another three months…” After my mommy bought the diapers, she left Target and loaded them into the minivan.  She then placed me into my car seat.  After that, she took us all home. After my mommy got home, she thanked the neighbor for watching Phoebe.  She then placed Phoebe in her playpen and took me upstairs with a plastic sack of 22 Pampers Cruisers diapers. My mommy laid a PEVA changing mat over my bed and laid me on it.  Since my return to diapers, my mommy has found this to be a much better way to change me than just on the floor or on a bathroom towel. Since I wasn’t in the Size 3 Pampers Cruiser for too long, it was only slightly damp.  My mommy quickly wiped me with one wipe and treated a couple of rashy areas from my wet dress starting to chafe around my legs.  She tore open the plastic sack and pulled out a Size 4 Pampers Cruisers diaper.  She powdered it and I automatically lifted my legs for her to slide the diaper under me.  She folded the diaper between my legs and loosened the two tapes from their default position before peeling open both tapes and fastening them to the landing zone.  She moved her fingers around the leg openings of my diaper and pulled up on the leg cuffs to ensure that I would have no leaks. When my mommy saw me in my new diaper, she gave me the thumbs up.  “Now Macy,” she said with a smile.  “Doesn’t that fit you a lot better?” I squirmed a little bit and immediately noticed the extra room that I had in this diaper.  I smiled and nodded.  It did not feel tight, nor did it feel too loose on me.  It was the perfect fit once again.  I smiled as I was eager to get something to drink to put this new Size 4 to the test.  While my old Size 3’s would just be hand me downs for my baby sister, I could definitely agree.  While my tight diapers with the more frequent leaks were yucky, the size 4 diapers are better.  My mommy got me a plate of cinnamon teddy grahams with a plastic cup of apple juice with a lid on it and a straw so that I wouldn’t spill the cup on the carpeting in my room.  I ate all of the teddy grahams and drank down all of the apple juice.  I smiled and began playing with my dollhouse.  With my portable “potty” strapped around my waist, I knew that I wouldn’t have to worry about any trips to the bathroom while I began to get lost in the countless minutes of my playtime….
    • I like how the mom is very helpful in keeping Maddy's nighttime pull-up routine a secret.  Is it downstairs bedroom or downstairs bathroom?  Hiding it in cupboard underneath the sink is a nice hiding place. But I can't help that something might go wrong during the sleepover.  What if her friends notice the rustling of the pull-up?  Or, even worse, what if Maddy has a night time accident and the pull-up leaks?  Poor Maddy...
    • Now the question becomes "If you were not following 'lots of stuff' on Reddit would you prefer their ABDL subs to DD? and, if so, why?". I never think of things as either/or. I do not know what you can do on Reddit so I do not know if it would add to my world. I DO know what you can do here. So, even if I were to go to othere sites, this would still be my home base as it is where I have put down roots. When I was in DPF, during the mid-80's there was also a club out of CT the owner of which was very like me so I was there as well. In '99-Y2K I was at TGGuide. GirlTalk To and Wetville, where I was called LCDP for Little Christine Daryleane Paradise (see my CV in About Me). Right now I am not anywhere else. Some 11 years ago DD gave AB Kingdom a thumbs up. I just found it a bit dead for my wnats and needs but otherwise OK; just not for me. I left Diaperspace because there was pedo in it and Diaperbook gave too much free reign to complaints by some of the crazies. I did like their formats, though Here at DD, you have the DEP of the 21st century with the addition of being able to add to it, which makes it both "wider band" and more flexible than DPF. If you get some webhosting, you can make a site like I did where you can create pages of special interest and link them to DD as I did with RUBBER PANTIES'R'US, Tiara Fairy Castle Shopping Plaza, the Little Girl Music (that you can listen to while at DD) tHE "gOODIES", ppLAYROOM" and LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE: Part Deux. Of course, none of this is any good if people will not come out and play. I have gone to the search engine an number of times to see how many perosns with a certain name, like Sandra, Linda Estelle or Kirsten are here and when the list comes up, I would say that about 70% have 0 posts and many have been here for over 10 years. And judging from the lack of emails, Nobody has beeen to LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE: Part Deux, which is where I put the address, and I cannot recall anyone dixcussing anything from the Dolhouse at all or in my siggy. The odds against finding at least 10 persons whou would be a good match with me ANVE to be astoundingly small in a site with over 10,000 members. So there is something else going one here. That is probably ABDL paranoid thinking and personality. That is not new. AT DPF "three and through" was pretty much the rule for correspondence. The lack of activity at the clubs is amazing. The rubber panty club had 150+ members and there was more noise in a library. So far, I have seen - additions to the Knowledge  Base Nothing gets done of nobody does anything. If there is a lack of returnees, it is not because there is nothing to do. It seems that everyone os off in their own little world. The most active parts appear to be the Story and Art, and Roleplay. As far as general participation, that seems to be almost non-existent.. About Me's are mostly empty. Many profiles are deficient and many photgraphs are poor qualiity, which could be fixed with minimal work; usually  just half-sizing and auto-adjust and changing the name to something relevant to the subject matter. And the app to do it is readily available and easy to use. Also I see very few comments on my albums, one of which is inappropriate: You do not use "sexy" in a little girl's album