LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• This is where the rubber meets the road.  Since the days of Ellis and Freud, it has been accepted that the term "fetish" only applies to an individual who cannot achieve sexual pleasure in the absence of the totem.  This term does not appear applicable to either of us.  I wear and use diapers because I'm incontinent; I wasn't wearing them to bed on the occasions when my three children were conceived. I suspect that many people think that they have a fetish only because they are ignorant of the clinical definition in play.  It might be useful in this context to explore the differences, if there are any in the popular mindset, between fetish and kink.   
    • Thank you! I'll fix it when I have some free time!  
    • Blaire takes them blushing as she looks at them as the skirt is clearly extremely childish looking and with it being a mini skirt its likely it won't even conceal the entire diaper that im stuck wearing thinking to myself normally how much I love mini skirts and now I really hate getting one and all because of different underwear as I blush but knowing that regardless they are far better than nothing as I slip the skirt into place before removing my top and fitting the bra into place and then putting it back on again as I look down and as I thought the skirt leaves a decent portion of the diaper visible but thinking at least there is nobody around to see it anyway and starts eating the food "Thanks.."
    • "Sure, let's see what I can offer you," she said as she made her way back to her bedroom. Opening a drawer in her cabinet, she carefully selected a cute pink mini skirt. Next, she headed to the cabinet where she stored her underwear and picked out a pristine white bra. With the clothes in hand, she returned to the dining room and kindly handed them over, saying, "Here you go, darling. I hope these suit you good."