LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Chapter 64 – Changing Times Mrs. Katrina went through the contents of the boxes on the floor of the large, closet-like cabinet, but she could not come up with anything that looked like it would easily slide over the boy’s large plastic cast contraption. And we’ll need access to his diaper in any case – I can see why he was in the outfit with the snaps. But the romper, or whatever it was, was soiled and damaged – he needed to wear something else. Zack half stood, leaning on his scooter behind her, trying to look over her shoulder occasionally, but also trying to mostly keep his gaze on his scooter or the floor. He felt exposed, wearing the just giant hospital diaper, surrounded by police officers, going about their business. It reminded him of being in the emergency room again, being examined by a raft of medical professionals, wearing just a soggy diaper. That one was soggy because I’d been swimming in it. This one is just… soggy. He sighed and looked down along his tummy. The front of his diaper was closer to his nipples than it was to his navel. The white plastic was stretched taut by the blue-tipped upper tabs that nearly met in the middle of the it. A narrow band of light green showed at the edge, where it had folded down by a fraction of an inch in response to him leaning on the handlebar of his scooter. He could feel a corresponding corrugated line of plastic running across his bare back, and he shivered involuntarily. I hope that they find me something better than this to wear. The social worker was getting tired of bending over into a cabinet – it was starting to strain her lower back. With a flourish, she pulled out a longish light blue tank top, holding it up in front of her. She realized it was likely a coverup for the beach or beside a swimming pool, but it could serve to give the child a little coverage, without having to be pulled up over his injured leg, or wrestled with during his diaper changes. She turned it around, and then frowned… the front of it had characters from a children’s TV show on it that, she knew, was aimed at a younger audience. There was a princess in a purple dress, and a tiara, holding the reigns of a horse, but at least there was also a princely character standing on the other side of the horse, wearing a green waistcoat, although both of them looked like they were six. She turned towards Zack. “Let’s see if this fits on you, buddy. I know it’s probably not to your tastes, but at least it goes down past your waist, and it’s blue.” Zack barely raised his eyebrows as he lifted his arms for the lady. Wearing anything was better than wearing nothing. And the way his luck was going today, the outcome could have been worse. He thought about the nightie he’d been put in up at the trailer, and shuddered. “It’s fine,” he whispered. Mrs. Katrina unrolled the light cotton fabric once it was past his head, and then she pulled the hem down as far as it would go. It reached the top of his thighs, covering the front of his diaper, although some white plastic remained exposed behind him. But still, it was an improvement. She reached into the box again and came back with a light purple hoodie that zippered up at the front. It kind of worked with the coverup, in that the tone of the colours matched. It looked like it would fit him, if snuggly. Mrs. Katrina blew a breath out between pursed lips. He needed something to wear outdoors over the sleeveless top. She folded it without showing it to him, and tucked in under one arm, then quickly pushed the boxes back into he cabinet as far as they would go, and closed the door. Back in the interview room, Zack drank a bit more of his orange juice while Mrs. Katrina typed something on her phone. Then, there was a tap on the door, which was resting in a closed position, but not latched. Mrs. Katrina pulled the door open, allowing Officer Riley admittance to the room. The officer held the package of diapers aloft. “I managed to find these at the pharmacy – they had them behind the counter. They’re called Run N’ Play, not Roll N’ Play, but I figured they’d work for you. They’re size for up to eighty-five pounds – I assume you probably don’t weigh much more than that, Adam.” Adam raised his eyes but made no expression. He scanned the package she was holding, his eyes surveying the two designs – a yellow rubber ducky, or, the animal print. They look like baby diapers. I think these are actually the ones Kelly was showing me in the car, the new ones from that doctor’s office. He raised his eyebrows slightly. At least they’re not enormous. Mrs. Katrina did a semi-squat and put her forearms under Zack’s arms from behind, in preparation for lifting him off of the scooter. Officer Riley stepped around her and put her hand on the scooter to steady it, and then Zack found himself levitating and being placed onto the table that was affixed to the wall. He slid himself onto it to assist the lady, who was grunting with the effort. Officer Riley rolled the scooter out of the way, and then the social worker put a gentle hand on Zack’s chest, and another one behind his head, leaning him back so that he was in a prone position on the desk, with his legs hanging over the edge. She took the purple sweatshirt and folded it into a square, before tucking it behind his head. He looked up at the yellowing and stained drop-ceiling above him, and fixated on a sprinkler head that protruded through it, as the police officer rolled the hem of this shirt up until it was almost under his chin, in order to uncover the oversized diaper underneath it. Mrs. Katrina tore along a perforated line on the top of the bag of diapers the officer had found, extracting one of the rubber ducky ones. She thought about asking if Adam had a preference, but then changed her mind. He’d be in all of them, sooner or later, so there was no point opening up an avenue for debate. With swift, efficient motions, Officer Riley ripped open the upper and lower tabs on the child’s outer diaper. Some of the cover material tore away with the tabs, so she rolled the diaper into a bundle as she pulled it out from underneath him, even though it was mostly dry. There was a damp spot in the rear of the larger diaper, but evidently the smaller one that he was wearing inside it had shouldered most of the workload. She was slightly surprised to note how swollen the toddler diaper had become – the front of it was yawning open, and the tabs, which were barley at the edges of the diaper, looked strained. The core of it was almost cylindrical between his legs, and everything around the lion cub printed on the front was now of a yellow hue. There was a slightly stronger pee smell present now, but it still wasn’t very strong. “You should write a testimonial for Huggies, my friend, because I think this little diaper went above and beyond the call of duty today. But it’s time to get this one off – I’m sure you must be tired of being wet for so long. Are you okay if we open it up?” Zack took his eyes off the ceiling and found the stern, kind face of the police officer. Blushing heavily, he nodded, and then he kept his eyes on hers, looking for signs of disgust or disappointment, but he saw only kindness and concern, as she pulled back the tabs and then slid the sodden disposable out from under him, leaving his back and bottom in contact with the cold, hard desk. He shuddered involuntarily. The officer deftly bundled up the diaper, securing it into a ball with its tabs, before putting it on top of the outer diaper. Then, she changed her mind, and ended up wrapping the inner diaper in the outer diaper, before depositing both into a waste basket on the floor in the corner of the room. “The cleaners are going to be looking for blood when they find this,” she said to the room. The social worker moved in next, unfolding the new diaper as she stepped up to Zack. “This looks like it’s much better suited to what you need, little guy,” she said, then paused, before clearing her throat. “I don’t suppose you bought any diaper cream at the pharmacy, officer? It looks like he has some diaper rash.” The officer came over and had a look, partially lifting his uninjured leg with her hand at his ankle. There was indeed two patches of skin between his legs that were pink, with raised, irregular edges. Furrowing her brow, she looked at the social worker, then said, “Give me a moment.” She walked out of the interview room, leaving the door sitting partially open. Zack blushed harder, as the social worker scooped up his legs under the knees with one arm, bending his waist up like he was doing leg lifts, before sliding the back of the new diaper underneath his rear, and then laying him down on top of it. She reached between his legs and pulled the front up, so that it was lying on his tummy, where it went just past his belly button, rather than up to his chest. She kept one hand on top of the diaper. “We’ll pause here for a moment, Adam – I think officer Riley has gone looking for some diaper cream.” A moment later, two police officers walked up the hall and glanced through the open door, before quickly looking away. Zack made momentary eye contact with one of them, a tall, older man with grey hair and a mustache. He turned his head away from the door and now studied the wall off to his left. A couple of minutes past with agonizing slowness, and then the female officer breezed back into the room. “I remembered that one of our desk sergeants had just come back from mat leave, so I thought she might have something in her purse that we could use, but she did me one better, and pulled her diaper bag from her car, so I have diaper cream, and I have baby powder.” “And,” she said, with a slight note of humour in her voice, “I have some gloves I extracted from the first aid kit. Katrina, do you want me to…” She let her voice trail off, but the tone suggested that she hoped that Mrs. Katrina did not want her to do whatever it was that she didn’t finish saying. “No, I’ve got it. I’m sure you have things to do, Officer Riley. Thank you very much for your help with our young friend here. This is my situation now. Do you want to thank the officer for being so kind to you, Adam?” Zack, at barely above a whisper, said one word. “Thanks.” “It was nice to meet you Adam, and we may be talking again, if I can figure out if someone is looking for your, or what, but in the meantime, be a good boy for Mrs. Katrina, okay? And don’t be afraid to tell her anything you want to. You would be doing both of us a big favour, if you could tell us a bit more about yourself. I’m sure someone, somewhere, is very worried about you.” With that, the officer left the room, and Mrs. Katrina pulled a blue medical glove on one hand, before opening the tin of diaper cream with the other. She applied it gingerly at first, but then with a heavier hand, because the rash under the child looked irritated. She wanted to bring it to a halt. She finished with a generous sprinkling of baby powder, and then she stripped the glove off and tossed it into the receptacle, before once again drawing up the front of the diaper, and then snuggly fastening the single stretchy tabs on either side, one at a time. They came to just inside his hips, where they left the rubber ducky unobscured. Zack felt the diaper close, and with that, a bit of relief. At least he wasn’t completely exposed anymore. Opening and closing his legs slightly, he immediately ascertained that the new diaper fit him better than either of the previous ones had, and that it was soft and warm and not excessively bulky. It was also fairly muted, not really making a sound. It would produce a soft crunching noise if he moved notably, such as when he sat up, with the help of a hand behind his head from the social worker, but the cacophony of crunches and crinkles that had accompanied his every motion up to now were gone. As he slid down off of the table and gingerly put some weight on his casted leg, he could feel that the diaper flexed and moved with him. For once, the description on the packaging seems to be accurate. This feels like a larger version of the baby diaper that lady gave me. Zack took a cautious step forward, feeling the soft material flex between his legs and the stretchy side panels conform to his waist. He reached down and lifted the hem of his coverup, which had fallen down to his waist when he got up off of the table, and looked at his diaper, following the yellow dashes of the wetness indicator down to where the diaper folded and disappeared underneath him. It’s not bunching up too much. He smoothed the fabric down as best he could, achieving total coverage of his diaper at the front. He did not know what the situation was out back, but felt that most of the diaper was probably covered. Mrs. Katrina put a hand on his shoulder and said, “Hang on there, my friend – let me get your scooter. I don’t want to be taking you to the hospital tonight, because you’ve damaged your leg any further.” She pulled his scooter over to him, and he positioned himself on it, enjoying the feeling of being warm and dry, at least for a little while. A soft baby powder scent hung in the room as they turned out the lights and walked towards the main office, where several people wearing uniforms were working at desks. “Wa… wait…”, Zack said in a low voice. The social worker stopped and looked down at him. He was looking back over his shoulder at the interview room. Inside his head, a battle was raging. Part of him wanted to walk away and leave the pacifier and the romper way behind him. But he kept thinking about what might happen if Kelly somehow managed to track him down. “M.. my… paci…” the words died in his mouth. He took a breath and looked at the floor and spat out what he was trying to say. “My pacifier is in my romper.” “Oh…., okay, sorry, let me go get it for you – we probably shouldn’t leave your old clothes lying around in any case. Is it okay if I throw out the romper after I get your… pacifier?” Zack nodded solemnly. Mrs. Katrina walked back into the interview room, happy to note that it hadn’t locked behind them. She flicked the lights on and picked up the torn garment, flipping it over in her hands until she found the tether clipped to the inside of the collar, and then she used it to extract the purple soother from inside the material. Finished, she tossed the damaged romper into the trash can, on top of the folded diapers, flicked the light off again, and walked back out to Zack. “Do you want your paci in your basket, or on your new shirt?” “Basket…” Zack whispered. Mrs. Katrina placed it in his basket, and then she guided him down the hall and into the main office. “To whom do I owe a thanks for these baby products…?” she asked the room. A lady sitting at a desk in the middle of the room raised her hand. She looked a bit younger than Katrina, but older than Officer Riley. Mrs. Katrina walked towards her, trailing Zack behind her with one hand, and carrying his bag of diapers with the other. The lady looked at Zack, who was just about at eye level with her from her seated position. “Did they get your bum tidied up, little man?” Zack nodded, blushing deeply once again. Mrs. Katrina placed the baby powder and the diaper cream on the desk. The lady looked up at her. “Do you think he’ll be needing them again?” The social worker squinted in thought. “Well, he will need to be changed again, and he does have a bit of a diaper rash going on – I think he wasn’t changed often enough.” She turned her gaze towards Zack. “You’ve had a busy day, haven’t you?” Zack looked up and then quickly looked away. “I have a plastic bag in my drawer,” the lady offered. “I’ll throw these in it for you. I have a bunch more at home – my mom threw me a baby shower, and I still have enough infant supplies to stock a small store.” “How old is your little one?” Mrs. Katrina inquired, as the seated officer pulled a bag from a desk drawer. She turned a picture that was on the corner of her desk around, showing a smiling infant wearing a light blue hat and white one-piece pajamas, propped up in a chair.  “He’s five months old. I would have liked to have stayed on leave longer, but my husband just took a new job, and we needed the stability of my full paycheck.” “Awww, he’s so cute. What’s his name?” “Anthony, after my father-in-law. But we call him Anthie.” “Well, thank Anthie for us, for giving a couple of his baby shower gifts to Adam here. Isn’t that right, Adam?” Zack nodded. Mrs. Katrina took the bag from the sergeant’s outstretched arm, and then she placed it in the basket on the front of his scooter. “I’ll carry your diapers, you can carry your changing supplies, fair?” Zack nodded again, now feeling like his cheeks were completely aflame. Mrs. Katrina put a hand on his back and guided him out towards the lobby, which was a different entrance than Zack and Officer Riley had come in through. There was a young, pretty female police officer stationed at a very large, curved counter that had a desk built behind it. There were all sorts of radios and forms and screens behind the counter, but the officer looked slightly bored, leaning over a ledger of some sort. Her brown hair was up in a tight bun, just below the brim of her cap. She looked up as they came into the area behind the counter. “Do I need you to open the doors into the lobby?” Mrs. Katrina asked the officer. “No, they will open from the inside if you hit the green button on the wall. Hit the button and then the silver square beside it, and the door will open automatically, so it will be easier to get the scooter through.” She directed a friendly smile at Zack, who responded by pulling his shirt down further at the front. However, he had to conduct an awkward three-point turn to get out from behind the counter and follow Mrs. Katrina back into the office and around to the door that allowed admittance to and from the lobby. He directed a shy smile back at her, but then quickly turned his head when she met his eyes and gave him another smile. She saw my diaper for sure. At least the back is plain white. He put his head down and rolled along behind Mrs. Katrina as she punched a green knob on the wall, and then a square metallic plaque beside it. The windowless lobby door unlatched and motored outward, into the lobby, which was floored and walled in marble, and looked distinctly upscale, compared with the back of the operation. Zack headed towards the main doors, searching for a button that would open them, but Mrs. Katrina put a hand on his shoulder again, and said “This way, Adam.” She steered him towards a slatted wooden bench that was across from the long counter. Putting a hand under his arm, he intuited that she wanted him to transfer from the scooter to the bench, so he did. Then, she put his bag of diapers down next to him, and wheeled the scooter across the room, to the corner where the counter met the wall, leaving it standing there. She leaned over the counter. Zack strained to hear what she was saying to the officer. “I’m going to go out to my car and make some phone calls – is it okay if I leave him here for a few minutes? I moved his scooter away from him, because we don’t know his history and he may be a runaway. But he’s not going to get very far without it.” The lady behind the counter appeared and looked over at Zack. Looking at her, Zack closed his legs and tugged his shirt over his thighs as far as it would go, but then realized that he was sitting next to an open bag of diapers, in any case. He let go of his shirt and dropped his eyes to the floor. “If he makes a break for it, I have the radios right here, I can have a chopper up within five minutes,” the young officer said, causing Zack to look up again. She gave him a wink. Mrs. Katrina laughed. She turned towards Zack and spoke while walking to the glass and metal doors that opened up into the well-lit parking area at the front of the building, where a nondescript blue sedan sat in a parking spot in an otherwise empty row. “I’m going to head out to my car and make some phone calls, Adam. Stay here with the officer, and I’ll come back to get you in a few minutes.” Zack nodded. What other choice do I have…?  
    • First I am peeing wrong.     Now I am pooping wrong. https://amp.theguardian.com/wellness/article/2024/may/13/how-to-poop-correctly   Is Google trying to tell me something?
    • “Because I fell down the stairs before and playing on the stairs is a bad idea and the reason for the garage, I blew up an old microwave. “ said Star with a sigh. She sat down next to Alexis and giggled. “You got bed head.” Giggled Star looking at the mess of hair. Star smiled as she got crayons and paper and set it out for the both of them. “Let’s color.” Said Star trying to get Alexis in the baby mood that Megan wanted for her. Megan smiled as she got some detangled spray and a brush. “Yeah, it runs in the family. I have it too.” Said Megan. Megan sprayed her hair before brushing her hair. “Do you want a pony tail or braids?” Asked Megan to Alexis. She finished brushing the tangles and made her hair feel super soft and clean. Star was drawing a blueprint for a new device she could use to become flying longboard. She smiled as she figures she could use that in hero work. When her mommy showed up she smiled. “Mommy look.” Star said as she held up the blueprint. “I think I can make it and make it go up to 200 mph.” Said Star. 
    • Abby smiled and grabbed a few rolled of smarties and hand ok Dani’s head before leading her to the couch. She set Dani on her lap and gave her the smarties before she started the movie once Sarah and Carol go back to the couch. She petted Dani’s head. “After the movie it will be nap time.” Sarah smiled as she looked and pointed to the whoppers. She loved malted milk balls. She smiled and giggled. “Thanks mommy.” Said Sarah as she got comfy. She yawned against but she did not want to take a nap. She took a few bites of the candy before she snuggled into the warmth of Carol. Carol’s heartbeat was soft and deep nice. After the ice cream scene in the movie, Sarah was nearly asleep. Her eyes were barely opened. ”Someone tired herself out.” Whispered Abby looking at Sarah who was doing the head nodding sleep. She chuckled before she held Dani. “I know my little one might stay awake for the rest of the movie.” Said Abby. She stroked Dani’s head like she used to do when she was her niece instead of little girl. “Yep, my little Dani will drink her milk and still be awake after.” Cooed Abby as she undid her top and started to breastfeed Dani. Abby sat in a way Dani could still see the movie.
    • Mine is DiApErdZmb69 on xbox, I'm currently playing Diablo 4 also play some call of duty as well,