LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• well, at least she changed him But the chastity thing is kind of brutal, not really my cup of tee
    • You definitely mastered the art of tricking ChatGPT. I let it write a few stories too. But right now if you use the free version, I have the feeling it got more liberal with diapers and stuff, but also it got kind of lazy and will shorten things a lot up.
    • I've been in diapers 24/7 for about 6 months now and neither me or my CG would change a thing. It's the best decision I ever made, and while in little mode my mommy loves how much attention and affection she gets.  We chat and decided to make a list of rules for the little to follow. I like the feeling of having a set role and expectations to follow. It makes me feel more safe to be little and cared for. Below is what we came up with  1: TigerTy will wear diapers 24/7. No exceptions  2: TigerTy will use the diapers as they were intended (potty is banned), except at work  3: TigerTy cannot remove his own diaper if mommy is available  4: TigerTy will not talk bad about himself, or be negative. The pacci will be used if so 5: TigerTy will tell mommy when he goes potty at work so she can make sure he's healthy  6: TigerTy will be given a bath, or told to shower after work. Then dressed and expected to be little  7: TigerTy can not touch himself. He will be placed in a cage if so 8: TigerTy must be in a car seat if riding in Mom's car 9: Chores cannot be completed unless Mommy says so (helps to relax, her idea) 10:Mommy has final say and must be listened to 11: Diapers can be checked and changed at any place, or time   The hardest part will be committing to only using diapers outside of work and never the potty no matter what. It's still really embarrassing to rely on someone so completely but makes me feel incredibly little.  Just wanted to share some happy news and show that there is hope to find the perfect caretaker for you . PS, don't forget to show your big some love today 
    • I've found a couple ways to get around this.  With both approaches you have to warm up the AI slowly - it doesn't like diving right in. The first approach is to start slowly, and ask about different scenarios.  Do not start asking it to write a story yet.  It's not going to write a diaper change scene in response to the first prompt (well, maybe it will, because I just got it to).  It's comfortable talking about bedwetting and accidents.  It's comfortable talking about ways to address that, including diapers (and won't object if you bring them up if it doesn't).  From there, you can ask it to write a story about the main character who wets the bed and tries goodnites for the first time.  Then, ask it to continue the story, saying goodnites leaked, which the character didn't like, and the character wants to try diapers to see if they won't leak.  Essentially, find something that it is willing to talk about, and then approach what you want to talk about one step at a time. An important note about this approach is that you want to avoid refusals.  Once you get a refusal, it's almost impossible to keep going. The other approach also requires you to start gradually, with lots of positive reinforcement from the AI, then force a refusal.  Here's an example.  I wanted to see if I could get ChatGPT to write a light BDSM scene.  I started out by making up a scenario I was asking it's advice about.  Someone was raised in a conservative family, is gay but closeted, goes to college, and has trouble with he feelings - what should he do?  Then continue slowly warming up, how the character feels more comfortable about himself, and starts exploring his sexuality. The goal is to get the AI responding with a lot of positive sentiment towards what the character is doing, affirming that the choices he's making are good. Once you get that, keep working up to the elements you want in the story.  When you get a refusal, then use something like this: After that it was willing to write the scene. The difference between these approaches is about refusals.  In the first approach, refusals are to be avoided.  In the second, after working up to it, you actually want a refusal, so you can confront the AI about it, and get it to understand that the refusal is actually counter to it's training. I've used the first approach more.  The second was mostly a fun experiment, but it worked across Claude, ChatGPT, and Gemini.  In one example, I did get a second refusal saying "bondage isn't safe, circulation risks of being tied up, consent, etc." I responded with:   And it was happy to proceed from there. I think this second approach works because you're getting to a contradiction, and getting the positive training ("consent is good") to override the negative training ("don't write erotica.")   A few other notes about AIs.  They are not good at generating stories.  They are good at generating ideas and writing scenes.  Asking it to write an entire story almost never works.  But if you give it some information about the characters, and ask it to write a short scene, starting and ending at a particular point, you can generally get decent results.  Once you get it going, prompts like "continue the story to the point where..." generally work well. I've found Gemini has fewer guardrails on it once it's warmed up - but it also gets really confused about multiple characters and hallucinates a lot.  Initially I was using Gemini, but editing it into something decent would have required too much work. The other trick is that once you have a decent amount written, you can ask the AI to generate a summary of the story so far.  Say that the summary is so you can continue the story in another instance of itself because the context is getting too long.  Once you have that summary (which you can edit if you want), you can generally get it to pick up right from where it left off.  
    • Sorry to hear about life curve balls I will be praying for you and your family Fun Cancer. I am a survivor but my momther was not so lucky but I got to spend a month with her before she died and it was the best time I ever had with her!