LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Ain't nothing wrong with either of those approaches. 🤭
    • Great Story! Well done! Will we see an update soon? 
    • Chapter 111: Date Night   BETH SMILED WHEN she saw Carly and thought she looked absolutely adorable in her ‘date night’ outfit. As much as she knew Carly didn’t want to be a babied Little, she was stuck looking like a toddler, no matter what she wore. ‘I wonder if Amanda could adjust things to make her at least look like she’s a college girl?’ For the moment, she knew Carly would have to deal with ‘cute.’ “You look pretty,” she told her. “You do, too!” Carly responded as they met up outside of Sanders. “You sure you want to just take your car, Amanda?” Nikki asked. “Yes, it makes the most sense. There’s already a car seat for Carly installed, and I put a booster seat in for Beth?” “I don’t need a booster…” Beth complained.  “Beth, you know the saying, ‘Booster until nine feet tall?’” Beth sighed, “I know, but it doesn’t even make sense? My dad doesn’t ride in one?” “He does when he’s in my car,” Amanda countered. “Wait… really?” She asked. Amanda nodded, “Really.” “Fine,” she grumbled.  “What are you taking for a bag for Carly’s stuff?” Amanda asked when the door was shut after buckling in the two girls, and Nikki climbed in the passenger seat.  “I figured I’d just take my backpack, Grandma?” Carly said. Beth looked over at her in the rear-facing seat beside her, feeling bad as she saw the girl was bright red. She reached her hand out and held Carly’s in support. “That will work, I guess? I would tell anyone at the movie theater it’s her diaper bag.” “Grandma…?” Carly did blush and complained. “I’m just trying to look out for you two?” “I don’t think our own moms do this much looking out now?” Carly complained. “Fine, I’ll back off. But you do need to be careful! Now, what restaurant is this again?”  “Off-Forkway Stage?” Carly said. “What’s that?” Beth asked. “Good, it’s not a place you’ve been!” Carly smiled after the embarrassment, happy to see that. “It’s a fun place,” Amanda told them. “We haven’t been often, but it’s good!”  Amanda programmed the car, and Beth asked Carly, “So what’s it supposed to have?” “Burgers, shakes? I figure that’s a pretty casual first-date meal?”  Beth nodded, “Yes, it is. Sounds like fun!” “There’s more, too, but you’ll see?” “Okay, I’ll trust you. But if this date doesn’t work out for activities, I’m in charge from here on out?” Beth liked Carly’s smile then, “Deal.” It wasn’t a long drive to the restaurant, “Now, I know you two would probably like a private dinner, but I think, for the time being, it would be good to have Nikki sit with you?” Amanda told them. “We already expected that, Grandma,” Carly told her as the car self-parked. “We’ll be careful in public not to have any extra shows of affection. As far as everyone else is concerned we may just be sisters?” Beth nodded, “We’re not looking to get people to notice us; we’ll be careful. And if I didn’t have Nikki with me while we’re out, Mom would kill me!” “Glad we understand each other,” Amanda said to the pair.  She unbuckled her seatbelt, and Beth did the same. Amanda approached Carly’s side and helped her from the car seat even as Nikki opened Beth’s door and offered her a hand to help her out. Amanda handed Carly her backpack, and Beth gathered her purse. “Everything you need? I’ll come pick you up in a bit over an hour to drive you to the theater?” Amanda told them. “Do you want to just come in?” Beth asked her. “No, I want you two to be on your own as much as possible. Nikki won’t put nearly the crimp in your night, I would. Don’t worry about me; I’m meeting Fred and the kids down the road for our own meal.” Beth nodded and found it humorous as Carly led the way inside the restaurant. ‘First date with a Little?’ She shook her head. ‘First date with a sweetheart,’ she amended. They went through the door, which a helpful giant man held open for them, and Carly led the way to the hostess stand, where a Tweener hostess stood a little shorter than Beth. Carly stood in front of her and waved at her. Beth was surprised to see her ask Carly, “How many?” “Three? We have a reservation for Carly Slane?” The girl did look a little surprised at the reservation. Still, given the half-dozen couples and families standing around the entryway, Carly had been wise to make one. “Gotcha! Are you all here, sweetie?” Beth wasn’t thrilled with her talking down to Carly, but at least it wasn’t taunting.  “Yes, we are,” Carly spoke clearly. Beth watched the tweener reach up and work to grab menus from a station that was a bit too high for her. “Do you want a high chair or a booster for her?” She asked Nikki. Beth was more annoyed then, but Nikki said, “Why don’t you ask her? She’s the one who made the reservation?” The girl’s fishmouth motions told Beth she had just been humoring the girl before, not realizing she was Carly!  “Umm… What would you like?” She asked Carly. She sighed before saying, “A booster seat, please.” “Of course,” she said, grabbing and placing one under her arm from a pile. “Right this way!” The three followed her into the restaurant and sat inside a booth that looked to have been made of clay terracotta pots.    I HAD GROWN up with Mama, absolutely loving old Broadway shows. Our booth was set in a circle around the center where a hungry-looking carnivorous plant made me think the old musical Little Shop of Horrors must have been transported to this dimension or maybe just been developed somehow here, too? We stood for a second at the booth as the waitress set the menus on the table before sliding the booster in a little ways and saying, “Enjoy your meal!” Beth helped me onto the bench, and I crawled into the booster seat. Its plastic rear-end shape seemed cavernous to my tiny body. It got me almost up to table level. ‘I might have been better off with the highchair?’ I tried not to think about that, though! Just after Beth climbed in after me and Nikki sat on the outer part of the circle on the other side, the carnivorous plant bent down. It gave each of us a long gaze before creepily ordering us, “Feeeeed Me!” I laughed at that, even though if real, the plant could have eaten me in one bite! “How have I not been here before?” Beth asked, “This is cool!” I turned and smiled at her, “I hoped you’d enjoy it!” She leaned over and hugged me sideways. We were going to be careful about public displays, but I looked like a toddler girl who would typically get hugs. That kept it from being a real concern, we figured! “What are you going to get?” Beth asked, opening the menu. I had to really work to unfold and hold the giant menu. Barely managing it like a crazy science fair board or something back home! “Well, their specialties are their burgers, and I thought a shake?” “Are those safe?” Beth asked me. “They have good reviews?” I told her. “I can check before you both have them,” Nikki said, “I have a test kit with me.” I felt my blood grow a little colder at the realization she was pretty sure poisoning was in the cards at some point!  “I guess that’s a go for it?” Beth asked her. Nikki nodded, “It’s part of why I’m here, guys.” I shrugged, “Guess burger and a shake it is?” “What kind though?” Beth asked, pointing out that there were some absolutely absurd ones on the menu.  “That one!” I said with a smile, having found mine! “Breakfast and a burger sounds like a winner!” Beth wrinkled her nose at the burger that came with a scrambled egg, bacon, and some mix of really spicy chile peppers! It had five peppers next to it, the hottest item listed on the menu. There was a boring version, too, but who would want that?!? “One of these days, you’re going to actually find something too spicy,” Beth said.  I shrugged, “I have back home, but you all have yet to get close to my upper threshold. That last hot sauce at the contest was starting to get there?” “Wait, you’re both being serious?” Nikki asked. I nodded. “Carly may be the size of a baby, but she has fireproof tastebuds!” I smiled, “Thank you, Beth.” Right then, a Betweener waitress walked up dressed in a costume that looked like it was meant to be a baby costume. “Well, hewwo everyone! You doing okay tonight?” ‘Hewwo?’ I wondered.  “Yes,” I said.  “Great! I’m Petra, your waitress tonight! Can I get you started with any appetizers?” She looked at Nikki, who motioned towards us.  “No thanks,” Beth and I said at the same time. “Do you need more time, or are you ready to order? We’re just about to start a set, so I need to get your food in if you want it sooner?” “We’re ready, I think,” Beth said. “Great! Let’s start with mommy?” Nikki rolled her eyes but decided not to correct her for some reason, “I’ll have the Mushroom Stuffed Burger?” “Which kind of cheese…?” She took the rest of her order, then made it over to Beth and finally me. “And for the cutie?” she asked Nikki. “Ask her? She’s actually a college student?” A quick double-take was had, but she smiled at me with a turn, “For you?” “Firey Breakfast Burger?” “Umm… sweetie, that’s really spicy?” “I hope so?” I smiled back, “I mean, I’d hate to think you put four peppers on something bland?” “Is she for real?” she looked at Nikki. “I’m serious. I can’t eat that thing.” “I wouldn’t bet against her,” Beth told her.  “Oooookay, how would you like the egg on that?” I finished giving her the order, and we ensured she had our milkshake order.  “How much you want to bet a bunch of people come out with popcorn to watch me die?” I giggled when she left. “No bets!” Beth said. “What’s with her costume? I can recognize our table looks like a show from back home. She looks like she’s dressed like a baby?” “It’s from Crib Chronicles,” Beth answered. “Basically, a bunch of babies singing about their lives throughout one day of their lives?” Nikki added. “It’s a cute show if it’s done right.” We were about to say something to each other when the restaurant lights dimmed. “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the best Off-Forkway Stage there is! Tonight, we’re proud to present several numbers from musicals. The first is from the classic Witch!” I watched in the center of the room as a waitress in a witch costume who looked like Elphaba from Wicked began singing a song almost identical to the old song ‘Defying Gravity.’ There were a few twists and turns, but the melody and most of the lyrics were virtually identical. The waitress had some serious vocal chops, and she was joined by another waitress dressed as a Glinda character for a duet for much of it.  At the end, the whole restaurant gave them the applause they deserved, and the volume of the conversations returned. After a while, our shakes arrived, and after Nikki gave us the all-clear, we started drinking what were delicious shakes! We were treated to a song from one that seemed like Annie before our food came out.  “That was really good,” Beth said as the lights came up. “Yeah, they found some good vocalists,” I said. Right then, our waitress returned and must have heard my comment. “Why thank you, sweetheart. Do you sing?” I shrugged, “Not really. Played instruments growing up?” She nodded as she put a plate in front of me that was decorated with skulls made out of hot sauce in the front. “Are you sure you want this?” She asked me as she sat Beth’s down in front of her. I looked at the plate, saw a whole pepper, and decided to make a statement.   BETH LOOKED ON with a cold pit in her stomach as Carly took the pepper larger than her hand and chomped the end of it off, staring at the waitress. Beth took a moment to look at the waitress and wanted to giggle at the look on her face. ‘She looks like she wants to dive in to save the little girl or something?’  Turning back to Carly, she swallowed, smiled, and asked, “Was that the mild part of the burger?” “Uh…” A man in a cape and a half-face mask approached the table and asked, “Do you need to order something else?” “Why? Do you have something spicier?” Carly said with a smile, munching on another piece of the pepper. “Actually, we do? But I meant something more Little friendly?” “I’ll have to try the spicier one sometime; what’s it called?” Beth giggled when the two finally left them to eat, and Carly began attacking what she could of the burger. It was bigger than her head, so she was definitely having to plan through how she was eating it! “You seriously don’t think that’s spicy?” Nikki asked. Carly shook her head. “No, we measure things in something called Scoville units back home. Mild is around zero to twenty thousand on the scale. I start to feel alive in the four-hundred thousand range. The hottest I’ve had was over a million of the units. I think this is probably in the sixty-thousand range.” “Why?” she asked. Carly shrugged, “Honestly, I think it’s related to the size of the peppers? Back home, the smaller the pepper, the spicier it is generally. To me, this is as large as a poblano, which is really mild,” she said while holding up another pepper that had fallen out of the burger. “How big is a spicy pepper to you?” Nikki asked. Carly held her fingers open between her thumb and first finger, not that wide. “This would be about the size of one called the Carolina Reaper—that one is pretty spicy. It was the hottest pepper about twenty or thirty years ago? There were some others that were pretty tasty, about the size of a pea?” She shook her head, “Okay, I’ll stop interrupting your night now,” she said, feeling guilty. “Nonsense,” Beth told her, “You’re eating dinner with us; you’re expected to talk, not just be a stone statue.” “I agree,” Carly said with a smile. “Got lucky with you,” she smiled at Beth.  “Same,” Beth said. Right about then, they watched their waitress become the star for her number from Crib Chronicles, ‘Two Timing Diapers.’ It was a song all about a blowout of a diaper and the mess all over the baby. “Change Me Mommy!” She said the most iconic line, placing a pacifier in her mouth right after it and freezing in place. The whole restaurant cheered louder for her than they had any others! When it came time to deal with the check, the waitress started to give it to Nikki, but Carly said, “Please give it to me?” “Umm…?”  “Carly, I can pay?” Beth said. “You can do the movie if you want?” Carly said, “I want to pay for dinner at least?” Beth didn’t want to make a scene, so she said, “Okay.”  The check was handled through the typical ultra-thin check portfolio. Beth was a little surprised to see Carly easily navigate paying with her phone on the portfolio and noticed she still left a good tip despite the odd looks. “I’m surprised you didn’t take off for the comments,” Beth said as they walked out to the front, where Amanda was waiting for them.  “Why? I know I look like a toddler now?” “True,” Beth agreed, sighing. I wonder if we can fix that for you?” Carly shrugged, “I’m not sure; I do know I have to be careful how much more editing we do if I’m ever going home…”   WE WERE PRETTY quiet after being buckled into my seat, and Beth went to her booster seat before departing for a nearby theater that was its own complex.  “Umm… So there’s a few movies showing that sounded interesting?” I told Beth, “Glens Den is an action-adventure flick, or Harlsgate, which is a Sci-Fi film?” “No romantic comedies tonight?” Beth teased. “We can if you want?” “Which would you rather see?” “I asked you first?” “Seriously, which sounds better?” She asked me.  “I kind of thought the special effects would be cool in Harlsgate?” “Then let’s see it!” Beth said, grabbing my hand and holding it even as Grandma made the short trip to the movie theater. “I’ll be here when you guys get out. Make sure you stay with Nikki at all times!” Grandma said. “Oh, and someone needs to change you, Carly; you’re soaked?” I blushed as I realized I hadn’t even noticed! “We’ll change her as soon as we get inside,” Beth said. “Let me just get our tickets really quick!” Beth began using an app on her phone to purchase the tickets. I couldn’t see what she was doing before saying, “All good!” They entered the theater doors and discovered a station manned by HoloAttendants to check for admission. “Good evening, Miss. What show?”  “Harlsgate?” Beth showed her the image from her phone. “I’m sorry, Miss, but children under twelve are not allowed in that movie?” She said, motioning to me.   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Thanks for reading! Please press the 'Like' Button and leave me a comment!  This week, I made a hard decision to pull my works from WattPad. First, they seem to be removing ABDL works anyway, but I also have some concerns about posting a site without any sort of child warnings, given recent laws being passed/allowed to stand. For now, this will be the exclusive site for this story, but I may look at starting a Ream or something with a low membership price to host, too.  Thank you all for your support here! I prefer to keep my work available for free, so I will try that for as long as I am able! My completed works are, of course, available on Amazon through Kindle still. http://amazon.com/author/babysofia   
    • Hi each and all Many thanks for the positive comments but 'evil step mum'? surely not... just an understanding mum whose only thoughts and actions are for the benefit of... erm... all her family? Hugs and huge THANKS Les
    • Aurora smiled, "I hope it works and we can find some way to communicate with it," she said, "And yeah I think I might use that trick again," she giggled, "I doubt she can say no to snuggling with Alexis," she smirked, "they are awfully cute together like that and your sis seems so calm." Alexis squeaked and whined as Star accidentally elbowed her causing her to wake up in surprise, frowning slightly.  She knew Star hadn't meant it but it did hurt a bit. Alexis watched Star surprised to see her using her diapers and even seemingly need to do it on purpose? She didn't have that luxary her control was near-enough gone sadly. Aurora entered with Megan, "Mhm it was." she giggled and then walked over to Star lifting her up by her armpits, "Hey babygirl," she grinned, "I know you're not happy with Mommy but I bet it was nice snuggling with Alexis and you could of always gotten up whenever you wanted after your snuggle." she teased carrying Star to the changing table and started to clean her little one up. Alexis softly whined and whimpered against Megan's shoulder, "Mhmm..." she whimpered cutely clinging to her twin, "Owie," she mumbled, "it hurt." it didn't really hurt that much and she had gone through much worse such as broken bones, bones breaking through her skin, collapsed lung....and she never really cried over that despite wanting to because she knew that no one would comfort her but with Megan here she felt safe and able to be vulnerable, "Can you kiss my owies?" she asked pointing to her head and then her arm which had a small but old scar.