LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• We don't know what mom knows, or thinks, about her son wearing diapers.   That is a significant factor to consider if your planning to unpotty train. I don't know how somebody can unpotty train exclusively using cloth diapers.  Cloth diapers are more economical in the long term, but they are a PITA.  I wear cloth diapers at night, which saves me one of my disposable  diapers, which is about $4.  However, my system is to put the diaper for a speed cycle- with no detergent, just to make sure they are rinsed before going in my pail.  I have about 4 nights worth of diapers, so at least once a week I put them through a deep wash in my machine.  My dryer sucks, so it takes a few cycles to dry the boosters.   I find that cloth diapers are a lot less discreet, which is not a big deal when I'm in bed, but is a big deal when I'm out of the house. The key thing with unpotty training is commitment.    AFAIK, potty training is all about conditioning a child to put pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty.  Diaper/unpotty training is the opposite, and it takes a lot of time commitment to undo the hard-wired expectation to pee and poop in the toilet.  I've been doing it for years, and only recently have I gotten to a point where peeing is outside my conscious control.  The more you switch between diapers and using the potty, the longer it takes, and AFAIK, pooping in your diapers will make the process go much quicker.   That's hard to do when your living situation doesn't allow that level of commitment.
    • On the subject of small houses.  I don't know which country you come from, but here in Germany there are so-called prefabricated houses. You have to imagine that the house is built in one place from very sturdy individual parts and is only put together at the place of origin and then sealed so that it is stable. And you have to say, please forgive the little diss, this has nothing to do with these cardboard houses from the USA where every toddler can smash the wall. In Germany, we have incredibly strict requirements even for something like this, so they are more than just stable. Maybe you could take that as a consideration. You build the individual parts and then a few craftsmen bring the parts to the appropriate place and assemble them there. You might have to think about the foundation, but for Amazons, transporting a few stone slabs shouldn't be a problem, nor should the necessary technology and materials. And maybe you can make a deal with Amanda to regularly change food, water etc., check it etc. Maybe it would also be good to build a simple wooden bridge if this hut is on the other side of the river. Ideally a so-called arch bridge so that the bridge does not obstruct any animals in the river such as ducks or swans and arch bridges are actually more stable and durable.
    • Shouldn't that be The Big Baby Theory?
    • You sound so sweet.  I would change your diapies & powder your bottom.