Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Bondage Gear.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 beallucanb

beallucanb

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Real Age:50+
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (DprdJeff @ Apr 4 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My personal preference is for bondage furniture. Pillory, Stocks, Spanking Bench, etc. Ropes and chains are fun too, but LOVE the large furniture that really holds you in place.

Oh good I would like to come to your place, and stay a few days, locked in that heavy furniture of course I would have to work off my stay somehow?

#22 Summertime

Summertime

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Real Age:62
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:36 PM

I have a growing stock of bondage equipment, some I use for self bondage, which hasn’t been very successful so far and some which I use on my wife during role play or “rough sex” which contrasts with vanilla. She wears various “uniforms” such as St Trinians school girl, Victorian Maid / Victorian Lady. She also wears rhumba bloomers which look particularly wonderful, sadly I haven’t managed to get her into diapers yet – perhaps in time.

Regarding the bondage gear, I use lots of nylon cord with clips on each end that attach to wrist / ankle cuffs, the cords going under the bed. I have a couple of spreader bars which I made, leather bondage mitts, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar and lead, black hood, a single glove, CB2000, several butt plugs and vibrators, a head harness with bit gag, a ball gag, bit gag and a penis gag. In addition I have collected a few dog chains which I have used to play or during self bondage and several sets of small padlocks. I also have a rather nice pair of adjustable Hiatt cuffs which are sturdy and fairly comfortable but not that easy to lock on your own. Luggage straps are also very handy.

#23 babygirlamy

babygirlamy

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:59 PM

my favourite is my five foot leg spreaders. i love to be put into my nappy and plastic pants then ankle cuffs locked on and attached to my spreader bar, ooh bliss. X

#24 Bella :)

Bella :)

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Real Age:22
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::5

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:54 PM

since someone else mentioned it, i'll also add that I love the wartenberg wheel, even tho' it has nothing to do with bondage. :P

i'm not a huge huge fan of bondage. I do like being restrained somewhat when scening with someone. I like having my mask on, to cover my eyes (not whole head.) I'm generally restrained with cuffs around my ankles to the ceiling. Or if it's something like a st. andrews cross or gorean post, both my hands and feet are restrained, again, just with clips to the piece of furniture to the cuff. if it's something like a spanking bench or something other than impact play I don't bother with restraints.

i have tried rope, and i'm not a huge fan. i especially don't like total suspension. that was scary!
Shes a raw little creature
not quite confident
but creative, eager and wild.
Longing for a firm, guiding hand, and safe, warm arms.

#25 DiaperloverT

DiaperloverT

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:26 AM

I love being restrained in metal. Handcuffs, chains and locks. I love knowing there is no escape for me except my Mistress with the key.

#26 wetting-girdles

wetting-girdles

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:11 AM

I[size="3"] love Hard and soft Bondage from ropes leather restraints to chains, I enjoy and love both female and male role playing. So i love as the male to be in diapers jeans pants, wet suits rubber or latex and start the day off with a couple pots of coffee then a beer or two for lunch before I wet either publicly or in privet. As the role of the female player I love the feeling of panties, pantyhose and love the feel of a extremely firm and tight girdle all while being diapered, love it when i bond in many different forms ropes leather chains gags and so on, then have been bottle feed two the point of mass eruption flooding!

Now as for bondage gear I done almost all from electro-stimutaion in wet clothing and diaper to being pee'd on one to the other to finish the contacts what a great shock one of my fav's. to bondage watersports, rope and leather restraints, rubber, latex, suspension, cling film, shrink wrap, bondage furniture!

So i have a wide range of interests and activities! But it still falls back to diapers either cloth, cloth plastic backed, rubber pull over or latex or the fast store throwaway types but either way love to be wet and wet on playing in either role and male or female! A female Dom got me started tin X-dressing and playing roles with males and female and was hooked very fast with ti!

#27 AlliR

AlliR

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:39 PM

This is a real neat topic. Everybody has their favorite thing. Mine is locking leather hoods and bondage furniture.
It's one thing to use but quite another to abuse. Any kind of pain is not on my radar when feeding my fetish.

#28 lilJester

lilJester

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • DiaperMates ID:liljester
  • Real Age:31
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:01 PM

leather, metal, rope, electrical tape (hey its good on wrists), chain.... if i had the materials i would build furniture.

#29 Absorin

Absorin

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:52 AM

if i had the materials i would build furniture.

Your local hardware store is your friend. In any case, if you part with your money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users