LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween/Big Baby Costumes

I was at party city yesterday and saw the different Bigbaby costumes. One was an overly large onesie and bonnet plus binky. Another was a adult sized diaper and gient saftypin.

If you've seen these what are your thoughts?

Also if anyone has baught the diaper and saftypin costume, what's the quality of the diaper. It looks real.

I went to a party last night as a baby. Bambino diaper, with footed pj's on top, and a ton of glow sticks and glow wire tied on me by a shibari harness. Also had my pacifier and plushie to top it off. It was a great fun, and I wasn't the only one in baby costume there either!

• Like 1

I'm supposed to be going to a halloween party which is coming up and I still don't have a costume for the party. I really want to wear one of my onesies and shortalls (and of course wearing a diaper on underneath). But I'm just to nervous and scared!

I have worn my diapers to parties many times fully exposed. I have never had a bad experience or someone say something to me about them other than that it took balls to wear that or that it looks great. I say that if you have the want and desire and someplace to go party, wear your diapers and have fun with it. After all Halloween only comes but once a year and you only have so many before age hits you and you quit going to parties.

I know they aren't the most popular costume sold, most people look at it and say "yeah right" I've been going in there a few times and they haven't sold one of the diapers, but like one of the cheap(39 dollars!!) lol, footie jammies(costume grade)

One year my husband and I went to a church Halloween event. He dressed up as a baby. Booties, bonnet, bib and diaper. He had one of those big rattles that came with a costume he bought. I dressed up as a witch. It was funny about the looks we got. I was waiting for someone to say something to my hubby about his costume. Nothing did. On the way home looking at decorated houses, we got candy.

Koda's Phone

I'm supposed to be going to a halloween party which is coming up and I still don't have a costume for the party. I really want to wear one of my onesies and shortalls (and of course wearing a diaper on underneath). But I'm just to nervous and scared!

Dude that one Halloween about 15 years ago I saw a baby costume for adults in a party store, that got the ideas flowing. I knew then it may be a possibility I could actually go out in adult diapers in front of people. So curiousness got the better of me and I did it and it was wonderful. The first Halloween I had one of the old style Attends on and a T-shirt....of course a bib and held a baby bottle. I walked into a store where people looked at me and smiled, said OMG that is perfect! even had a mother and her baby smile at me....She said she wasn't going to change me, LMAO...she said it jokingly.

This was me tonight just to show how was going it is once you get over the initial nervousness. I walked into subway and to the employees shock I announced in doing this on a pre Halloween bet that I wouldn't go in someplace dressed as a baby, cause my buddy and I are crazy and I wanted to prove him wrong. They smiled and one said it is funny....i got a drink and left. It's not sexual for me at all, but the sense of being open and free to be myself in ban mode, is so great feeling. Halloween lets me realize this. Anyways here is a selfie of me being cute.

At best they can ascertain and assume you are an AB, the only way anyone can know for sure is if you actually confirm it. And so what if they do suspect, you can always blow it off as simply being a costume and nothing more. Halloween is the one night of the year we can get away with dressing our outer selves just like our inner selves. It's like a free pass, and every time I get a chance to dress up for Halloween I always go as a baby using good quality and very custom clothes. My neighbors don't care, and I recently told one good neighbor I wore diapers 24/7. He had no idea yet knew I dressed up as a baby for the last 8 years I've lived next to him.

I went out as a baby last night, it was awesome. I wore an abu cushie print t-shirt. I carried a baby bottle and had a paci clipped to my shirt. For my diaper I layered 3. First a Molicare Super, second was a KINS contour cloth with velcro. I topped it with a ABU Cushie w/ plastic backing. It was a big beautiful looking disposable diaper. Great for the costume. All went well until the end of the evening. I had given in and saturated the Molicare which expanded and sagged the rest of the diaper down. The inside of my thighs became chaffed. I am paying for it today. Big diapers look awesome but are just not practical for partying in. Ouch.

• Like 1