LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dunno which diaper would be the best choice

So I want to start wearing these in secrecy at my home. I only have a few hours a day to wear them a day so I won't need to have them be super absorbent. I may want cloth back so they don't make any noise either. Does anyone have any recommendations? I trust bambino because I ordered from them before and I trust their service. I want to order cloth backed ones from them but they don't appear to have any. I dunno if cloth back is just universally shitty or if that's actually a viable option anyways. I just know that i would get caught if I wore those noisy gigantic ones I had last time like the classico.

Don't bother with looking for half decent cloth backed diapers in the stores. They don't have anything except the crappy stuff. Instead, go to a medical supply store and see what they have. You'll be able to get something much better that should fit what you need.

If u can order online, prevail breezers are cheap cloth backed and work better then most.

I was thinking about the Abri-Form cloth back from the bambino store. I really want to order online so I don't have to walk into a store. Plus those come with a lot of them for way less than the bambino name brand products.

Guest YoungZeppelin

I was thinking about the Abri-Form cloth back from the bambino store. I really want to order online so I don't have to walk into a store. Plus those come with a lot of them for way less than the bambino name brand products.

Those are good too, it all depends on your budget and choice of absorbency, and discreetness. The bigger the diaper, the harder it is to hide.