baby frost

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby frost

• Danny

Freddie is asleep in his seat and Finn is playing on his Nintendo DS

"Girls I hope you are behaving back there. Remember Santa won't bring you presents unless you've been good girls"

"sweetie, your mommy is driving at the moment, can you hold it?"

Freddie giggles as he wets his diaper and looks very happy with himself as he looks oblivious to his wet diaper. Knowing he will probably soon need to go number 2 as well.

" wee wee." She said holding her diaper area. She was doing her best not to use her diaper.

belle continued to drive seeing there was a pit stop area in 10 miles so she got over so she could take the exit when she got to it

"Honey if its wee wee, you can use your diaper okay if you can't hold it and daddy will change you when we get to the pit stop area. I know Freddie already needs changing because he was giggling and Finn was giving me looks in the mirror and he knows when his brother uses his nappies"

"we are about 15 minutes from the bathroom kids"

(We get to the restroom with only two of the four kids needing fresh diapers, Fin says he will be okay until the next stop)

"Honey why don't you take Aurora and Fin to the bathroom while I change these two?"

Meanwhile, Dan has put Freddie on the changing table and changes his nappy, making sure to get his private areas clean and slides a nice clean diaper on him and places him in the stroller

"Okay Ana, jump up sweetie"

Fin sits on the potty and tries to go but only a small pebble came out, followed by some urine

"mommy I went a ltitle poo but no much"

Meanwhile, Dan has just changed Ana and put her in clean diaper and a new dress

"Now sweetie, if you have to use your diaper and we cant find a restroom stop, then it doesn't matter okay, your sister will be told exactly the same"