LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

Chris sighed.

"I didn't say she had wet pants, did I? besides, if she did then I know she needed help getting cleaned up. Don't worry I won't tell mom or dad. She isn't a baby though. She needs to learn to clean up herself." Chris said.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey, I wasn't getting on you about it. If Molly had an accident then she needed to be cleaned up and no one was home but you. It's better you helped her clean up than she get a rash or worse from not cleaning up properly." Christina said.

David smiled and sat on the sofa with his little sister.

"You want to watch cartoons?" he asked her.

He turned the television to whatever girl cartoon there was not that he liked them, but he wanted to keep Molly relaxed.

The children's mother, Melanie came up to the house and smiled at Chris.

"Welcome home, mom." Chris said, giving her mother a hug.

Melanie came in and smiled at Molly. She went into the kitchen and started dinner.

David was rocking out in the garage to the point he had completely forgotten about the accident earlier or anything else that he was trying to hide from his mom.

"It was alright, daddy. I was glad to come home though."

Melanie came out to the living room.

"Dinner is almost ready. Chris, where is your brother?"

"I don't know. I think he may have gone to the garage to practice his guitar."

"Can you tell him dinner is almost ready?"

Chris walked out to the garage.

"Mom said that dinner was almost ready. Come on in the house."

David nodded.

"No one is talking about Molly, right?" he asked making sure.

He then nodded.

"Chris, someone at our school said you have two of the strictest teachers at school.

"Dad just asked her school went and she said okay, that's all. Don't be so nervous or they will think you are up to something or hiding something, which you aren't." Chris sighed.

"Yes, i have Mr. Hayes for English. I don't think my JROTC is twice as strict, but he is hard on us." Chris said.

Melanie brought dinner over to the table and set it down. She sat down in her usual place and waited for Chris and David to join them.

Chris entered the dining room and smiled at her parents. Molly giggled at her daddy.

Soon, the family was all engaged in eating dinner.

David was now eating happily, and his mind was only on what new music he wanted to write.