LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the land of the free

robehouse

Kim nodded as Brenda said she could dress herself if she wanted to.

"Are we still going to hospital?" Kim wondered as it appeared Brenda was laying her down for a nap.

"Okay, I'll try." Promised Kim.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Brenda had everything set up, she went to her room to find Kim.

The little girl was laying with the blankets kicked to one side, and she was clearly wet.

"Thank you," Kim said, rubbing her eyes again.

She held still as Brenda checked her then allowed Brenda to take her to the bathroom to get her cleaned up.

"What if I wet my pants at the hospital?" Kim asked.

"Thank you for the cookies and milk." Kim said.

She let Brenda take her out to the car and climbed in. She held her arms up as Brenda fastened her seat belt. Kim was nervous as she started to eat her cookies.

Kim let Brenda get her out of the car and walked with her up to the building. Her legs were shaking a bit from nervousness. She entered the room with her and let Brenda put her on her lap.

"Am I getting a shot today?" Kim asked.

Once Kim was weighed in just her panties and undershirt, the nurse smiled at her.

"Okay, you can get dressed, honey."

She had also gotten a look at some of the bruises as the undershirt didn't hide anything on her arms and her panties didn't hide her legs.

Kim let the nurse put her on the scale but didn't pay attention to how much she weighed. She stepped off and took her clothes over to Brenda to get dressed. She started putting on her shirt. She nodded when the nurse said the doctor would right in,.

The doctor was less than five minutes coming in, and she, a woman doctor, patted the bed-table for the teenager to hop up on.

"I'm going to touch your back, your sides, and around your stomach," she warned the child.

Kim climbed up on the table as the doctor told her to. She was used to being examined so she had no problem. She let the doctor touch her. She gasped a couple of times.

"It hurts there some." Kim said as she touched around her ribs.

She flinched when the cold stethoscope touched her chest.