LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the land of the free

robehouse

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim listened to Brenda and nodded. She was glad she was not being taking back to the horrible place she had escaped from, and from the sounds of it, she wouldn't be made a slave at Brenda's house.

Kim took the panties and stepped into them, pulling them up as far as she could. She looked up at Brenda to make sure she had done okay.

Brenda smiled and nodded at her.

"There, that's better than the wet panties, isn't it, honey?"

She patted her back.

"Now go ahead and relax and I'll have you at my home before you know it.

Kim nodded when Brenda asked if it was better. She sighed and sat quietly in the back seat of the car. Kim shivered a little as she was just wearing panties.

Kim wasn't sure about Brenda calling the welfare people, as she was afraid that she might get sent back to the slave house. She didn't say anything though. Kim slipped her fingers in her mouth.

Brenda was surprised at how dirty the water got, but of course an eleven year old kid living on the streets for nearly two weeks by herself would rarely have a chance to take a good bath.

Kim listened to Brenda and did as she said, lifting up so Brenda could wash her privates. She grunted a little as Brenda dug into her privates and bottom, making sure it was clean. She nodded when Brenda said it was terrible.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Miss Brenda."

Soon, Brenda had gotten her little girl all cleaned up, and then she pulled her out of the tub and started to dry her off.

She kissed the top of her now clean shiny black hair.

"Kim?

Kim let Brenda move her around and start dressing her.

"I'm used to people dressing me and undressing me, beating me and doing whatever they wanted with me. It wasn't nice when they did it though." Kim said. "You're nice though."