LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need help on finding some good Cloth booster/inserts

So im new to cloth diapers and ive been wearing my Dependaco AIO T-Rex Flannel, which i love

but i a bought some Gerber Cloth diapers insert for it, they work great, but they make my diaper bulky, and they dont hold as much

I dont care if im at home, but if i want to go somewhere its hard to put my pants on, its very bulky, and its uncomfortable

I use Zorb, Witch is kinda hard to find in adult sizes but it is possible to do it works far better then most inserts with less thickness when wet and even fells better when wet and less icky, other then that just go for like a 9 layer cotton insert you can even add 2 if one dose not work.

Go to wazoodle.com and check out their Zorb products. Original Zorb fabric comes in yardage and can be cut to size, but then it must be "sandwiched" between two layers of flannel or Birdseye; it can't be worn directly against the skin because it will dry you out and your skin will chap. Zorb 2 comes already sandwiched and simply needs to be cut to the size soaker panel you need. I make my own soaker panels from Zorb and Birdseye.