LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obesity and Incontinence

What a GREAT way to handle Trixie ,:thumbsup: My wit does similar things- about a half hour later usually, but occasionally I hit a bullseye right away :rolleyes: Frank, we're here to support you and help as friends in whatever ways we can- that is the reason I chose this place as my main online home ;) Diaper topics or not, there are some wonderful people here and I'm glad you're here with us- you're in that group too ;)

My brother Tim arrived yesterday to visit with us for a few days before we head back to Atlanta at the end of the week. He lives in San Diego, took some holiday time and was able to get a room in the same hotel as us and... go figure... his single room has a bathroom big enough to host an Italian family for Sunday dinner.

Sounds like you've got a really great brother :thumbsup: Having good family is a true blessing because you know you can count on them no matter what- I'm blessed with a few myself. Great on the 10 lbs gone Frank, you're on the right path and we're here to cheer you on :) I was thinking about your neighbor with the leaf blower and how a friend had the same problem which we cured by tuning up my motorcycle- sans mufflers- next to the bedroom window an hour before they usually woke up on Saturday. Getting what they gave was a real, um, 'awakening' for them :roflmao: and thereafter no more leafblowers till 9AM, a much more civilized time ;)

Lypozine, TV only? Only takes credit cards? No serious merchant with a product that works does that -- run the other way!!! i smell credit card fraud!

Frank, there has to be a gym with a pool in your neck of Atlanta...we have ACAC here in Charlottesville. Check with your local YMCA.

I learned something about people from my Chiropractor. When she began the initial treatments many years ago it was an intensive drawn-out treatment but it finally worked (so well in fact that I went 11 years without any more problems :D ) At the end of that she told me "You were one of my biggest challenges" :o and it took me a moment to understand what she was saying- that she didn't see me as a 'problem' but instead a challenge to her skills and abilities which she had resolved to do her very best with :wub: I'm similar with some aspects of my own work- the tougher it is to do right the more effort I put into making it as perfect as I can. My results always impress- I make sure of that B)