LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work Is So Going To Get Awkward

Guest Baby Rina

Well anything i don't want was going to wind up listed on ebay

Please reconsider and list them here first for a week or so before going to ebay. I'm pretty much done with collecting so this is on behalf of the others that have shown interest. Of course, that doesn't mean I might have relapse and grab something. :D

Guest Baby Rina

i don't think you really undestand the sheer volume of what i'm selling here... i already have 6 short boxes full of stuff i don't want and ready for sale... and i feel like i'm keeping the cheap shit (like my wolverines and what ifs] and selling the more collectors stuff, i've got Golden Age books, a short box of autographed stuff with certificates, various variants, a small stack of Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos... i'm throwing it up on eBay, i'll include a link here to my sales and you can go have a look, i'm not going to sell it for 5 bucks here knowing it'll go for 25 there... i need the cash to help leverage me out of these roots in PA

Guest Baby Rina

Here's a find i have no idea how to price... it's a Shi sketch book from a con a few years back, the sketch on the front is Mickey Mouse and the Tucci signiture is in a Walt Disney style

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Baby Rina

So... he we go some more updates to the fun at work.

Last Friday my boss called me my old name to my face and when i corrected her she just shrugged her shoulders. Monday, President's day, i spent like an hour on the phone with HR getting things sorted. On Wednesday the DM came in to speak with her again and things didn't go well at all. She has been very cold since then and avoiding as best as she can. Thursday when the new schedule was posted rather than listing any of our names it just listed our positions. Rather than being willing to post my legal name on the schedule she took everyone elses off listing them as just Manager, Assistant Manger, Clerk 1, and Clerk 2. Friday i had to unload truck with her and there was almost no convo at all and wide berths given in a small stock room. Saturday when i got to work my register was already logged on and ready to open with full rolls of everything to make sure that i wouldn't need her until after her shift was over.

When the assistant came in she asked the manager about her mother's status, she declined to answer saying it was a personal matter and she was at work making it business. If the assistant wanted to know anything about it she would have to call on her personal time when the boss wasn't at work. HR called me back to let me that know if i had any issue at all with the boss to not hestitate to call him back and gave me his direct dial number. Monday i went ahead and made my first appointment with a therapist. I am of course highly phobic of therapists but i need to do something i suppose, and it will on the other hand hopefully move me closer to getting my ID to read Female, i wonder how the boss lady will take that when i show her.

• Like 1

i wonder how the boss lady will take that when i show her.

I'm not sure that she will ever see it. From what you described she had a final warning from HR to keep it strictly business and her personal opinion at home. Looking at her past record, I don't think she will, and then...

However, you seem to win there. Well done, little sis!

So... he we go some more updates to the fun at work. ....

You did good, people are welcome to their opinions, just not at work. ;) You also discovered that your boss' bosses are more interested in running a company instead of babysitting. They told your boss something that got under her skin, and the passive-aggressive attitude is just a reflection of how wrong she knows she was in the beginning.

Guest Baby Rina

i am a little nervous to see how Friday is going to go this week its the only day that she and i are actually in the store at the same time. Hopefully i will be very lucky and truck will either be unloading then or will have already unloaded and we will have things to do very far apart from each other.

EDIT

Friday came and went. She had the new girl there the whole time and i managed to avoid and not need the manager save for a single roll of change. Found out today though that the Assistant Manager is applying to job at another location and that her odds of getting it are like 100%... Wonder what that will do to the Store Manager since she'll NEED a new assistant and heh... options are slim

Edited by Baby Rina
Guest Baby Rina

Went to my first session with my therapist today... filled out the papers tomorrow i get to go down to the DMV and get a new ID issued listing my gender as F ^.^ EXCITED DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO COVER IT!!!!

• Like 1

i am a little nervous to see how Friday is going to go this week its the only day that she and i are actually in the store at the same time. Hopefully i will be very lucky and truck will either be unloading then or will have already unloaded and we will have things to do very far apart from each other.

EDIT

Friday came and went. She had the new girl there the whole time and i managed to avoid and not need the manager save for a single roll of change. Found out today though that the Assistant Manager is applying to job at another location and that her odds of getting it are like 100%... Wonder what that will do to the Store Manager since she'll NEED a new assistant and heh... options are slim

Pity it isn't the manager that leaves...

Baby Rina, it's good to hear from you again :) Do be cautious and be sure to keep notes about work. You may need them if it comes to a head with the mis-manager you've got. I'd also invest in a mini digital recorder and slip it in my pocket for the times when you're alone with her. I've been through a few things where if I had evidence to back me up the lies being colluded to against me would have been more provable. I just barely managed to escape a situation like that recently because of some recorded proof I discovered but it was too close for comfort. Now I keep things handy for evidence recording and they are turned on if I think the situation calls for it. I hate buying all the batteries I use but I figure if something like that happens again I'm going to sue the pants off a lot of people and get more than enough to make up for it ;) It is plainly obvious that your mis-manager will get rid of you at the first chance so be careful to not create one for her!

My therapy was one of the best (if not the very best) things I've ever done. It straightened out a lot of my problems and made me a better person. That included keeping me alive- literally. Just remember that they keep records, so anything you say might be saved. In light of that you may want to avoid anything ABDL unless you're having problems with it but that is your choice. My DL didn't really kick in till I was done with my therapy so it wasn't a problem and I didn't mention it. What I learned still helped me later on when my DL hit full-force, allowing me to handle it so that it never really became a problem- I accepted it, figured out how to live with it, and now I am relatively happy with life once again. There will be times when you have to face things you don't want to during therapy. More than once I left in tears over what I was going to have to do but I did it and it turned out to help me more than I imagined.

I'm glad to hear of your progress; you go Rina!

Bettypooh

Just remember that they keep records, so anything you say might be saved. In light of that you may want to avoid anything ABDL unless you're having problems with it but that is your choice. My DL didn't really kick in till I was done with my therapy so it wasn't a problem and I didn't mention it.

Hi Bettypooh,

When you present as a standard trans person, psychiatrist will never learn new life experiences. Everybody just tells the standard story not to risk anything (referral, indications, etc.).

I do not see any reason, why AB/DL should cause exclusion from any trans treament.

Taking AB for schizophrenic behavior is incorrect.

Kvetinka

Guest Baby Rina

Honestly this therapist isn't going to help me make the final jump, i plan to start that after i move to AZ [part of why i am honestly not THAT concerned about being fired] this one is mainly to get the papers signed [really thought it would take more than one session] and get over some agoraphobia and other panic inducing things so i can enjoy a more full life. i don't really see the need to bring up the ABDL but even if i do it won't progress to the next one half the country away.

Oh and extra special Edit:

i have my ID in my hands now listing my Sex as F ^.^

Edited by Baby Rina
  • Like 1

Honestly this therapist isn't going to help me make the final jump, i plan to start that after i move to AZ [part of why i am honestly not THAT concerned about being fired] this one is mainly to get the papers signed [really thought it would take more than one session] and get over some agoraphobia and other panic inducing things so i can enjoy a more full life. i don't really see the need to bring up the ABDL but even if i do it won't progress to the next one half the country away.

Oh and extra special Edit:

i have my ID in my hands now listing my Sex as F ^.^

Technically, no therapist can help you with "the final jump" as you worded it. You need a full psychiatrist for it, unless there's a change in it I am unaware of. The hoops you have to jump through are unfair, while they claim it's to make sure of the choice, after a few years of HRT it's pretty obvious you plan on not turning back. Kudos on the good news though.

Hi Bettypooh,

When you present as a standard trans person, psychiatrist will never learn new life experiences. Everybody just tells the standard story not to risk anything (referral, indications, etc.).

I do not see any reason, why AB/DL should cause exclusion from any trans treament.

Taking AB for schizophrenic behavior is incorrect.

Kvetinka

First kudos to the new ID Baby Rina :thumbsup: I know how important that is, one of my dearest friends had to go through he!! to get hers and she estimated that pursuit alone cost here around $2000 :( but she got it! :)

Kvetnika, I agree- being ABDL should not bear on this matter but we know that it does. That is why we all do what we need to and no more to get through the necessary process, we know that just like anyone else, Therapists and shrinks are human and many will allow non-related and non-important things to influence their opinions and decisions. Since it the medical community who has made successfully going through this process a requirement to transition they should expect nothing else from the people they are treating. Everyone would benefit more if they would separate their therapy into two categories with one being only the determination of gender without allowing anything else to influence that but it simply cannot be. They and us must know that this is little more than a show and a way for them to acquire more money from treating more people.

When we alter our answers and our approach to achieve what we want we are doing nothing more wrong than they are, and it is their fault that this happens- they are getting what they are really asking for.

Bettypooh

Guest Baby Rina

the whole of getting my new ID listing my sex as female... $113.50 1 single session with this woman and the cost of a replacement ID... far less than i was expecting it to cost

Guest Baby Rina

So i am now apperently looking at Washington State as a place to move to for a new begining rather than Arizona since i've had no help finding anything out there meanwhile my sister dropped a kinda ugly exterior house with a charming inside in my lap that's in my budget ... lower COL there too, that's always nice

So i am now apperently looking at Washington State as a place to move to for a new begining rather than Arizona since i've had no help finding anything out there meanwhile my sister dropped a kinda ugly exterior house with a charming inside in my lap that's in my budget ... lower COL there too, that's always nice

If you come here (western Washington), we'll have to go get coffee sometime.

First kudos to the new ID Baby Rina :thumbsup: I know how important that is, one of my dearest friends had to go through he!! to get hers and she estimated that pursuit alone cost here around $2000 :( but she got it! :)

When we alter our answers and our approach to achieve what we want we are doing nothing more wrong than they are, and it is their fault that this happens- they are getting what they are really asking for.

Hi bettypooh,

The costs in Germany are similar, unless you are poor. Then the court pays for the two examinations necessary for name change and change of status.

But you are free to talk after the end of your procedure. AB is one precursor for TS, like transvestitism.

Kvetinka

The hoops you have to jump through are unfair, while they claim it's to make sure of the choice, after a few years of HRT it's pretty obvious you plan on not turning back. Kudos on the good news though.

But neo vagina is bad for seeking partners as noone likes an artificial pussy. Finding partners without SRS is much easier! There is a special subculture of which therapists are not aware.

Guest Baby Rina

i come from Western PA, i'm no stranger to drowning... but i think i might miss snow too much in Mesa and ... currently looking at houses in Auburn, West Seatle, Uh... shit i forget where the other one is... and Redmond, my sister told me to stay away from Tacoma

Guest Baby Rina

But neo vagina ist bad for seeking partners as noone likes an artificial pussy. Finding partners without SRS is much easier! There is a special subculture of which therpsits are not aware.

Really not sure how that even remotely relates to my issues in a workplace enviroment... even my current talking about moving is due to wanting to distance myself from a hostile work enviroment