LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

Wow, G Climent 27!

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed just keep getting better and better! This is especially true for the new chapters 9 and 10.

Members of diaper related websites going back to DPF know that I believe it is a terrible mistake when a parent panics and starts to punish First when a kid has a toilet-learning set back, reverting to wetting.

It should be accepted wisdom that learning to control both bladder and bowels is a lifetime deal. Many conditions can cause a lack of control, most of which can be restored by appropriate treatment. Meanwhile usually diapers of some sort are vital to keep urine and feces from damaging other parts of the body, as well as staining furniture and bedding.

Personally I never have understood why any sane parent would remove the waterproof sheeting from a bed. Of course I am profoundly urinary incontinent and grew up with a tiny over-active bladder. Needless to say in my entire life I have never slept on a bed without a waterproof sheet.

The second problem and a frequent start of physical abuse happens when children, teens or young adults become curious about wearing diapers. In the case of a kid only a few months or a couple of years past toilet-learning this diaper interest might well be simple curiosity. Of course even with a kid infantilism might have already set in. Most probably when a teen or young adult expresses interest in wearing diapers that person is already a confirmed infantilist. With the little kid the best investment parents can make is a big bag of disposables the appropriate size for the kid.

If the little kid is not an infantilist the sensation of wearing a wet or soiled diaper will stop being fun fairly soon, almost always before the first bag of diapers is used up. Add in the natural consequence that the child's peers will tease, if that kid asks for another bag of diapers, for better or worse that kid is a confirmed infantilist.

Where the sensible, effective parent needs to stay calm is that should the infantilist be frustrated obtaining diapers ethically, that infantilist will use any means necessary. In this series Melissa as her own car and yet resorted to sealing pull-ups from her much younger brother. Fortunately that was within a loving family. Unfortunately in real life frustrated infantilists steal diapers from church nurseries, from the homes of family friends and from stores. Think of the embarrassment to be caught stealing diapers at your church!

If the parent stays calm, as is the case with Melissa's mother, she can continue to teach Melissa how to act-out in diapers discreetly and with common sense. Melissa can gently be taught the dangers of stealing anything, especially diapers. Soon Melissa can be taught ways to earn the money to pay for her diapers, which are expensive as all DD members well know.

Thousands of cheers, G Climent 27, for introducing us to Melissa and her marvelous family.

In other cases although a girl like Melissa is over 16, there are mothers who would have reached for a hairbrush, paddle or strap the first time she found a used baby diaper in her teen daughters room. After that there would be no chance to lovingly teach the infantilist to use common sense. What if the infantilist also had medical incontinence?

Guest diapered 4 dares

yall she said she had alot of the story laid out already so stop trying to give ideas. u know she aint gonna use most of them if she already knows her story.

Thank you Angela:) Your insight was very intriguing. I have been basing alot of these experiences form things that have happened to me, and I know I have a great family:) Thank you for your compliments everyone:) I have a bunch of ideas for more chapters, so I will keep them coming:)

• Like 1

Ch.11

Melissa sat silent in the passenger seat as her mother pulled into the preschool. "Come on sweet heart, lets go grab your brother" said her mom. Melissa reluctantly stepped out of the car and adjusted her shirt, making sure that it was covering her diaper. She started walking toward the preschool crinkling the whole way. Melissa felt her diapered butt sticking out, her legs waddle slightly as she walked, and felt like a kid on her way to preschool to play with her friends. Her mother opened the door for her, and Melissa slipped in.

The preschool had 3 separate rooms. One was a toy room, one was an arts and craft room, and the other was a gym. They were in the lobby looking at all of the kids in the rooms, and Melissa noticed that most of the kids were around 4 or 5 years old. She figured that they were all potty trained by that age, even though her brother wasnt. Melissa blushed at the thought that she was one of the few people in a diaper there, and she was 18 years old. The lady lead Melissa and her mother inside of the gym, and Melissa spotted Billy on the trampoline with a few other kids hopping around. Melissa all of the sudden realized that she had to pee.

Not wanting to wet her diaper in front of a bunch of little kids, she started pacing around the preschool. She made her way into the toy room, and saw a bunch of girls playing with dolls, and a few boys playing with army men. She then wandered over to the craft room, and saw all the kids getting messy painting, and playing with playdoh, and sprinkling glidder all over the place trying to bedazzle a coloring book. "Would you like to make a picture with me?" a little girl asked walking up to Melissa. "Sure sweetie" Melissa said while walking over to a small table with the girl. They sat down at a table that had a big bucket of crayons in the middle, and the little girl gave Melissa a coloring book to use. Melissa looked out the window to the gym, and saw her mom holding Billies hands as he jumped and figured that she had a while to play herself.

Melissa was completely lost in her coloring, and before she knew it, she felt her mothers hand on her shoulder saying, "Ok sweetie are you all done playing? Ready to go home?" Melissa nodded and said, "Yes mom, look at what I did". Her mom smiled and grabbed her hand, then led Melissa out to the lobby with Billy in her arms. Melissa felt so little, that as her mother grabbed her arm, she let herself go, and started peeing in her diaper. As they walked to the car, Melissa waddled a little bit more, and walked a little slower because she was releasing pee pee into her diaper. She could feel the wetness pooling around her crotch, then the diaper soaking it it. She peed the whole way to the car.

Melissas mom put Billy in his car seat, and Melissa stood there waiting to sit right next to Billy. As she stood there she could feel how much more expanded her diaper was. She really had to pee. It felt like her diaper expanded right around the crotch of her jeans. Sure enough when she looked down, she could tell the the diaper was sagging down so much that you could see it puffing by her crotch. Just then she felt her mother grab her by the hips, and gently guide her down to her seat. Then Her mom reached over and put her seatbelt on her. The ride home was fun, because Billy was talking non stop to Melissa. Asking her why she was at his preschool, and if she wanted to play when they got home, and telling her about the cool things he had done all day.

When they reached home, Melissa walked inside and to Billies room holding his hand the whole way. Billy pulled out his toy chest, and Melissa grabbed an action figure, and Billy grabbed a gun. They played for a while with Billy trying to shoot the action figure, and Melissa dodging the bullets and then tackling Billy and making him surrender. After a few times capturing Billy, Melissa felt the need to poop extremely bad. She told Billy to hold on for a second and then stood up on her knees hunching over a little bit and started pooping. Billy went and grabbed other toys not paying attention at all. Melissa felt her diaper expand, and sag. She felt like she had a huge bulge coming off of her butt, so much so that it made the waistband of her jeans pull down and her diaper to be exposed. "Look Melissa we can play with both of these guns" Billy said handing her a nerf gun. Melissa smiled and stood up, feeling her diaper shift and swing as she moved. She then started running downstairs to get away from Billies bullets. Melissa and Billy were running all over the house, then would see each other and start firing.

The game went on for about half an hour, until Melissa went and found Billy in his room and started nerfing him, then tackled him on his bed. On her way up to Billies room, Melissa passed by her mom. Melissas mom smelled something as melissa passed and made her way up to Billies room to see Billy and Melissa on Billies bed giggling. "Oh, you two!" Melissas mom said smiling. She then walked over to Billy and checked his diaper, then gave a look to Melissa. She walked over to Melissa and pulled out the back of her diaper. "Uh oh sweetie, lets get you a fresh diaper" she said. Melissa was frozen, and blushing slightly. Billy didnt seem to care, he was already looking for something else to play. There Melissa was, in the same room she had pooped in a few days before, now in another messy diaper not having to hide it. Melissas mom came back into the room with a fresh diaper, and changed her diaper right in the middle of the room. Billy played throughout the whole change, and Melissa laid there with a slight smile on her face, feeling like she was the luckiest girl in the world.

The rest of the night went by like normal. They all ate dinner together, and then watched a little bit of tv. As everyone went back up to their rooms to go to bed, Melissa had her diaper checked. She was dry, so her mother patted ber bum, and let her go on her way. Melissa fell asleep extremely quick that night, and slept like a baby. She woke up about half way through the night with her thumb in her mouth, needing to pee. She smiled and stayed in her comfy bed wetting her diaper.

• Like 8

Your "Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed" keeps getting better and better.

Not only is it marvelous that at 18 Melissa can find her inner child, her family understand.

When a mother buys diapers for an infantilist and takes on the role of "Mommy" life is good.

CH.12

Melissa woke up the next morning to her mother opening her door. "Good morning baby, time to get up for school." Said her mom. Melissa groggily rubbed her eyes. While she rubbed she felt her mother place her hand on her crotch. "Oh my, did you have an accident last night?" Said Melissas mom. Melissa sat frozen in her bed trying to figure out what was going on. No sooner than Melissa had realized that she had to wake up for school, Melissas mom was changing her diaper. Melissas mom gently laid Melissa back on the bed and held her hand on Melissas crotch while undoing her tapes. Then she pulled down Melissas diaper and started wiping her gently. Melissa smiled and relaxed as she was being changed. Her mother slid out her dirty diaper, then replace it with a dry X-plus. She powdered Melissa, and then taped her shut. "Ok sweetie go get your close on, and I will have your breakfast ready for you downstairs."

Melissa got ready and headed out for school. She had been to school with a diaper on before and was surprisingly not nervous at all that she had a bigger, thicker diaper on. In fact, Melissa felt almost used to her diaper. She got to school, and was immediately greeted by her girlfriends. While the girls told melissa everything that happened the day she missed Melissa wondered if they noticed that she had a padded butt. By the looks in their faces Melissa could tell that they could care less. They were so interested in themselves, that they would never know. Melissa went to her classes that day and felt secure no one would find out, and sure enough, no one did. During her last class, she went pee pee in her pants, and enjoyed being in a wet diaper in class.

She made her way home that day, and walked into her house fully confident and happy. Melissa grabbed a snack and went to her room to do her homework. During her last assignment she had finished her snack, and felt the need to go poo poo. Melissa tried to not think about it, and finish her work while pooping, but couldnt seem to go while sitting down. She decided to stand up at her desk and finish her work. While hunched over slightly, calculating her last equation, melissa felt herself finally relax and her poop spreading throughout her diaper. "Wow, I made a big poopy!" Melissa thought to herself, and she felt her bulging butt. Melissa contemplated sitting back down, but instead finished her last problem standing.

Melissa walked down stairs in her poopy diaper, still dressed in her school clothes, and walked into the kitchen where her mother and father were cooking dinner. Melissa walked to the fridge and grabbed a drink, waddling the whole way, pretending as if nothing had happened. She noticed her parents follow her as she walked obviously knowing what she had done in her diaper. Melissa walked to the TV room and turned on the Disney channel. She sat down and enjoyed her messy diaper while watching her kid shows. Melissa felt so special as she watched TV. A few minutes after sitting down, she saw her mother come into the TV room with a diaper bag on her shoulder. "Melissa I think we need to get you changed" she said. Melissa kept staring at the TV, and slowly thrusted her pelvic forward as if to tell her mother to change her right there. She kept her eyes glues to her show, as her mom slid her jeans down, and changed her diaper. Melissa felt so little watching her show as her mother changed her, Melissa didnt take one look at her mother, simply lifted her butt when her mother said so and watched the TV.

A little while after the change, Melissas mom called her into the dinning room for dinner. Melisssa waddled into the room, and sat down with her whole family. During dinner, Melissa was reminded that they were all going to her grandparents house for the weekend. Melissa went into deep thought, thinking about what it was going to be like to get changed in front of her grandparents, and her uncles and cousins and aunts. Melissa was excited to just spend the whole weekend being little around her whole family. They were going to find out sooner or later she figured. After dinner Melissa started making her way back up to her room when her mother stopped her. "Melissa sweetie, do you need me to pack your clothes for you for grannies?" asked her mom. "No mom, I can pack my clothes. But what about my, um..." melissa thought about how she could say diapers. "Your diapers?" Her mother cut in. Melissa nodded. "I will take care of those sweet heart, and you dont have to worry, Granny and Papa already know and agreed with me, that if you are having accidents then you should be protected." said her mother. Melissa blushed and smiled. "Thanks mom," melissa said giving her mother a big hug.

Melissa started making her way up the stairs to her room when all of the sudden her mother said, "oh I almost forgot. I got you a little surprise. Wait in your room and i will be right there!" Melissa crinkled into her room, then sat on her bed waiting for her mom. Her mother came in handing melissa a pair of footie jammies. "Here baby, just incase you get cold at night," said her mom. Then took Melissas pants off and shirt off, leaving Melissa in just socks and a diaper. Her mom then sat her on the bed again, and took her socks off then slid on her footie jammies. She zipped the sleeper up, and then patted melissas bum. "All done" she said with a smile. Melissa smiled, and started checking herself out in the mirror as her mom left the room.

The rest of the night Melissa was so happy, dancing in the mirror with her butt crinkling all night long. When she finally fell asleep, she was nice and cozy and warm.

• Like 7

Excellent story and so wish that my childhood could have been like that. Ops, just remembered, didn't really think about diapers when I was her age, though now I wish I would have been able to and could have induldged in them. Oh well, so go the memories.

Ch. 13

Melissa awoke the next day in her sleeper. She sat up in bed and felt the need to pee. She realized that it was still early and she had about half an hour to rest more, so Melissa relaxed and started wetting her diaper as she sat. Once her diaper was squishy and warm, she plopped her head back down to her pillow, and tried to rest her eyes. Melissa was so restless, she must have slept like a log. Melissa laid in bed daydreaming about what was gonna happen when she was with her family the next day. She pictured herself hanging out with her young cousins and her brother, playing with toys, drinking out of sippy cups, running around in just a diaper and shirt, walking the golf coarse at night looking for deer in just her diaper and shirt or possibly her footy sleeper.

Melissa had a smile on her face while she daydreamed, then noticed her mother walk into her room. "Hi sweet heart, lets get you in the bath before school" she said with a smile. Her mother then lifted Melissa out of bed, and walked Melissa to her parents bathroom. Melissa noticed that the tub was already filled and had bubbles nearly overflowing. Melissa smiled, and was soon standing in the middle of her parents bathroom in only a very soggy wet diaper. Melissas mom patted her butt and then ripped the tape off of her diaper. Melissas diaper fell to the floor with a plop then stepped into the tub. She sat down and felt the warm bathwater and bubbles.

During the bath, Melissa giggled as she played with bubbles, then quickly cleaned herself. She then continued with the bubble playing. Melissa scooped up bubbles with both hands and then tossed them into the air allowing the bubbles to flutter down onto her head just as her mother walked in. "Awe, cutie! Are you playing with bubbles and having fun?" she said with a giggly tone. Melissa blushed as she had not expected her mother to walk in on her while she played. Her mother noticed and gently lifted her out of the tub, and had Melissa stand in the middle of the bathroom while her mom dried her off. Melissa was liking how her mother was pampering her, and after she was all dry, she gave her mother a big hug.

Melissa was then led to her room. Melissa simply walked in and knew the drill. She walked over to her bed, undid her towel, and laid down with her legs slightly spread. She watched as her mother grabbed Melissas diaper and walked over. Melissa watched the entire diapering. She watched with a big smile on her face, and her mom noticed. Once Melissas diaper was on, her mother gave her a little pat and the helped her sit up. "Arms up baby" Melissas mother said as she grabbed a shirt for her daughter. Melissa lifted her arms high into the air, excited that her mom was dressing her. Just then Melissa felt her mother tickle her. "AHHHH, Mommy!" Melissa squealed. "Im sorry baby, I just couldnt resist. Now arms up for real this time." Melissa tentatively lifted her arms, and felt her mother slide her shirt on.

After Her shirt was on, Melissas mom started to walk out the door. "Mommy! What about pants?" Melissa asked confused. "Baby, you dont need pants today. I will put some pants on you if we go out, ok sweet heart" her mother replied. "But what about school?" Melissa asked. "Baby, there is no school today. Dont you remember? Its a 3 day weekend." Melissa thought for a second and then just shrugged. She then stood up and looked down at herself without pants on. Melissa then looked back up at her mother and smiled, then ran out of her room passing her mother on the way out with a crinkle. Melissa ran right into Billies room, and saw him playing with his toys. "Billy, do you wanna play with me?" Melissa asked with a smile. Billy shrugged and Melissa hopped over to him.

Billy and Melissa played with action figures for a while, then they both got bored. "Ok Billy, its my turn to pick a game to play" Melissa demanded. She then went to Billies toy chest to grab some toys. Melissa grabbed 2 big fluffy stuffed animals, one was a bear and the other a lightning McQueen car. She then crinkled to her bedroom, and grabbed her stuffed Penguin. "Ok, Billy we are going to have a tea party, I need you to set up a table while I get some cups" Melissa said as she squatted down to hand Billy the stuffed toys. Melissa started to make her way downstairs, and along the way felt her diaper crinkling. She felt the air on her legs, then the plastic of her diaper on her inner thighs. Melissa smiled, thinking about how much fun she was about to have.

Melissa walked into the kitchen and started grabbing cups and plates. As she was reaching up to grab another cup she heard her mom enter the room. Melissa paused thinking about how she must have looked. An 18 year old girl in a shirt and diaper, reaching to grab an empty cup, with 3 other cups in her arms. Melissas mom didnt say anything, just let her go along with her business, and watched her daughter grab a bunch of cups and plated and then crinkle out of the kitchen back upstairs. Melissa then spotted Sammy as she was walking to Billies room. "Hey sis, do you want to bring your stuffed animals and have a tea party with Billy and myself?" Melissa asked. Sammy smiled then ran into her room to grab her stuffed animals.

When Melissa got back to Billies room she noticed that Billy was playing with the stuffed animals and hadnt set anything up. Melissa went to Billies bed and grabbed his lightning McQueen bedspread and spread in on the floor. She then started setting up the stuffed animals in a circle around the cups and plates. Just then Sammy came in and sat down with her Giraffe in her hand. "Ok, Billy go sit with your buddies, tea is about to be served" Melissa said. Just then Melissas mom came inside with 3 sippy cups full of apple juice. "Just though that you guys could use some tea" her mom said. Melissa smiled and took a sip of her juice. "Can I get you guys something to eat for lunch?" Her mom asked. They all nodded. "Ok, well may I take your order?" pointing to Melissa. Melissa asked for a PB&J sandwich, then Sammie ordered the same, then Billy ordered the same. "Let me guess, Mr. McQueen, and the rest would like PB&J as well?" asked Melissas mom. They all nodded again. Melissas mom giggled and the walked out of the room.

The three kids sat and fed their stuffed animals their tea, and giggled. Melissas mom walked in and set a tray full of sandwiched in the muddle of the blanket. She smiled as she walked out, seeing that her kids were having a good time playing with each other.

• Like 4

G Climent,

Still another outstanding chapter. There is so much love in that family. Neither of Melissa's younger siblings tease her.

It will be fascinating how Melissa's grand parents react to her diapers and big baby play.

I just finished reading this and I love it I can not wait for more!!

Your story is wonderful. I wore diapers to school till I was in the 6th grade . Many of the things you write are simalar to mine . As Angela writes ,I still have and sleep on a rubber sheet Thanks. :thumbsup:

Guest Baby Elaine

Awe man, I made it to the last chapter :/ This is good, one suggestion:

Main Entry: little Part of Speech: adjective Definition: small in size, amount Synonyms: Lilliputian, babyish, bantam, brief, cramped, diminutive, dinky, elfin, embryonic, fleeting, hardly any, hasty, immature, imperceptible, inappreciable, inconsiderable, infant, infinitesimal, insufficient, junior, light, limited, meager, microscopic, mini, miniature, minute, not big, not large, peanut, petite, scant, short, short-lived, shrimpy, shriveled, skimpy, slight, snub, sparse, stubby, stunted, teeny, tiny, toy, truncated, undersized, undeveloped, wee, wizened, young

Main Entry: little Part of Speech: adjective Definition: not important Synonyms: casual, inconsiderable, insignificant, light, minor, minute, negligible, paltry, petty, shoestring, small, trifling, trivial, unimportant

I noticed you used 'she felt so little' just be careful not to over do it on one word. Your writing is really very good.

~Mommy Elaine

• Like 3