LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Next Story To Write

I'm trying to get a feel for which story would go over best with the most people. These are just teasers. If one seems to be getting some discussion, I will fill in the blanks and we'll see where it goes. Some already have a fair bit written but some are barely more than what I've typed here.

1. I'm toying with another in the legally mandated diapers series. This one would be about a shop owner, male or female is nailed down yet, that is forced to wear a diaper except when at home. When the person leaves the house, they must be diapered. Sound interesting?

2. A woman in a dead end job that gets a chance to get in on a ground floor opportunity in sales. The brochure boasts of a growth industry with a premium product. The lady only needs to attend a seminar to learn to sell... adult diapers.

3. SciFi-ish yarn. A government project deals with observing history in the first person. One of the trips goes awry and things change. Another trip back in time just adds to the foul ups until he find that in his current time, everyone wears diapers and toilets are banned.

4. A girl that has had some problems, in and out of hospitals, but now living much more stable and on her own. She has a pen-pal that she lives vicariously through, or so it seems. The pen-pal is much wilder and more open with her life. They exchange emails almost daily. There is a secret though, a reason for the bond between them.

5. A story idea came to me about equal rights. Things in life are not fair. But what is fair? Is me being poor and you being rich fair? Does my height make me taller or shorter than what is fair? How far do you go to achieve fairness? This is a story of one companies bid to make all employment fair for all workers. It might not go like everyone wants, but it is, after all, fair!

6. My final story idea I'd entertain is about a couple that has drifted apart, each retreating into their own little worlds yet living together. Each has started chatting online with people of different groups. Yet, all those years together has left them wanting more. Each is meticulous in hiding their online affairs and as they approach the point of making physical contact with the chat friend, they discover something remarkable.

Anything sound appealing? Does one jump out at you to learn more?

I'll give you my honest opinion.

1. I'm toying with another in the legally mandated diapers series. This one would be about a shop owner, male or female is nailed down yet, that is forced to wear a diaper except when at home. When the person leaves the house, they must be diapered. Sound interesting?

The "legally mandated" angle caught my attention, but if you can justify why it's a legal mandate, then as a reader, I'll be more inclined to suspend my disbelief for this series.

2. A woman in a dead end job that gets a chance to get in on a ground floor opportunity in sales. The brochure boasts of a growth industry with a premium product. The lady only needs to attend a seminar to learn to sell... adult diapers.

In order to get this ground floor opportunity, does she have to wear adult diapers in order to sell them? Well, people sell strange things all the time, but that doesn't mean they use the products they're selling. This idea doesn't interest me that much.

3. SciFi-ish yarn. A government project deals with observing history in the first person. One of the trips goes awry and things change. Another trip back in time just adds to the foul ups until he find that in his current time, everyone wears diapers and toilets are banned.

That sounds more like a comedy than sci-fi. This idea plays on the concept of parallel universes -- and it's overdone, but since it's strictly a diaper-related tale, then you can get away with writing it. As a writer, I wouldn't want to focus too seriously on plot development here.

4. A girl that has had some problems, in and out of hospitals, but now living much more stable and on her own. She has a pen-pal that she lives vicariously through, or so it seems. The pen-pal is much wilder and more open with her life. They exchange emails almost daily. There is a secret though, a reason for the bond between them.

So what's the secret reason for their bond? Are all the details left ambiguous until the plot twist is established? If so, good luck trying to harness the attention of the reader through the chapters that don't reveal the secret. In order for this idea to work, you have to include some subtle hints and cliffhangers that keep readers guessing.

5. A story idea came to me about equal rights. Things in life are not fair. But what is fair? Is me being poor and you being rich fair? Does my height make me taller or shorter than what is fair? How far do you go to achieve fairness? This is a story of one companies bid to make all employment fair for all workers. It might not go like everyone wants, but it is, after all, fair!

Sounds like a philosophical dilemma that addresses current issues of fairness while providing a hypothetical that people can actually relate to since there have been cases where companies haven't been able to provide proper restroom facilities -- or they force employees to work long hours without bathroom breaks. But you would have to justify -- in the company's eyes -- why their policy would ensure fairness.

6. My final story idea I'd entertain is about a couple that has drifted apart, each retreating into their own little worlds yet living together. Each has started chatting online with people of different groups. Yet, all those years together has left them wanting more. Each is meticulous in hiding their online affairs and as they approach the point of making physical contact with the chat friend, they discover something remarkable.

People love these stories and gobble them up. People love a broken relationship that is reestablished by a remarkable coincidence. The love that was lost is reformed when the lovers meet each other in a completely different context compared to when they first met. This is a great way to build up character and focus on each character's unique characteristics.

I like #1, #5 and #6.

I think #2 sounds awesome simply because her sales efforts can take her in so many varied and different directions. I can see this as a recurring series of short stories or vignettes.

#6 is awesome too - I agree with DR on this one people love these stories and I think everyone likes the Pina-Colada-Song too :)

Number one is a shop owner that pushes the employees to work harder. One thing leads to another and it is suggested one particular worker, in jest, wear a diaper to make production. A work place complaint filed against them nearly ruins them. A bargain is struck to "even the score" and we can explore the rest.

Number two deals with sales. If you've ever done sales, you need an edge to get ahead. Some sales people will go to extremes to make the next sale and pressure to make a quota will drive people to otherwise unthinkable measures, such as demonstrating the product.

Number five is just what you see there. I have nothing else but the rough idea. I read a story in high school about the government enforcing fairness. Better dancers had weights attached, smart people had their minds scrambled from time to time. I'm not sure how well it would work as this one would need lots of feedback and idea bouncing.

Number six is already titled "If You Like Pina Coladas" if you remember the old Rubert Holmes song from 1979.

This is loosely what I'm basing the story on, just updating for internet and chat. I think it would do well.

Botox, you have a way of bringing a little realism to even the wildest fantasy, so I'm sure you could nail all of these stories. I've enjoyed the series of mandated diapers and am hoping you'll continue to tie things together in Walk the Walk. My first thought was that I wouldn't enjoy just the part time restriction, but this twist might make for interesting material.

Again, your ability to work a sense of realism into stories could make this work. Learning to sell can translate into some interesting experiences and if you continue on to actual sales experiences, this might be an excellent story.

Given my love of diaper stories in general, it surprises me that I'm not hot on scifi - why not?? Others might love this - and I'd certainly give it a shot.

I think we know what that bond would be... I'm more into stories about males being diapered because I like to get into the idea that this character could be me. The play-off between the two characters could make for some interesting reading, though.

I'm not so hot on this story since I think you've hit on the fairness thing with the required punishment themes.

I think this could be a great story. It is somewhat different from what you've been writing and could explore the kind of relationship that some of us who try to keep our diapers on but hidden end up having.

Well, I've gotten some good feedback. I still don't know which one I want to write but I surely will continue the current story and see which one leads me down the garden path next.