LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull-On Cloth Diapers - Any Good Ones?

Any reccomendations (or warnings) for pull-on cloth diaper manufacturers out there?

I have very limited experience with them.

- tried one from Babykins maybe 10-12 years ago. It didn't fit very well, as I tend to have large thighs compared to my waist.

- tried one from Gabbys maybe 8-9 years ago, same results

I understand the differences and limitations compared to pin-on or velcro diapers, so if you'd like to respond to say "they suck, don't use them" I understand where you're coming from, but I'm looking for any experience with those some people may have liked.

I also understand that some companies make training pants or essentially underwear with added padding in some places. This is not what I'm looking for. What I want is a pull-on full diaper that I can wear to bed at night and be sure it protect me while bedwetting.

Also not interested in an AIO, just the cloth diaper (I'll take care of overpants myself, and feel that the AIO is just a hassle that helps reduce the lifespan)

AFAIK these are some of the manufacturers/sellers of some pull-ons out there:

- Babykins (have several models, not sure of differences)

- Gabbys

- Protex (have several models, kind of expensive)

- LLMedico (tried to contact them several years back, they were unresponsive - not sure if the company still exists)

- AdultClothDiaper - looks like they're getting out of this product, probably stock Gary brand? Nvm, they only have size small left.

- Fetware - has both day and night weight. Prices not cheapest, but not highest either

- FancyPantsDiapers - no experience with them. Not entirely sure they offer a pull-up. Pictures on site are very small.

- Plastic-pants - stock one from Gary mfg, at what can only be called extremely high prices. (ie XL size is $97.35 each for 1-5 diapers)

- Random stuff on Ebay

There are a few places that do custom ones for decent prices on www.etsy.com. Just look up adult diapers or adult pullups or adult training pants. Good luck!

Any names of sellers on Etsy you'd recommend?

Any qualities of the items listed that you've had experience with that you'd like to comment on?

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a pair of my first training pants by Baby Pants. They fit well and absorb a lot but not much side protection. I am not sure Baby Pants have regular pull on diapers but you might check.

• 4 weeks later...