LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abc - London - April 17Th

This weekend my gf and I will be going to our 2nd ABC club night! Is anyone else considering going? If anyone is on the fence and wants to meet up earlier in the week for coffee or a beer or whatever, fire me a message on here. The last time we went we had so much fun. No regrets at ALL. Anways, I've posted here in the meeting forum a few times, but I understand AB/DL's are a shy lot. Me and my gf have met a bunch of other AB's over the last couple of years, and I have been impressed at the high percentage of sane, fun people.

So... Who's in? ;)

Mike

aka

squashNstretch

This weekend my gf and I will be going to our 2nd ABC club night! Is anyone else considering going? If anyone is on the fence and wants to meet up earlier in the week for coffee or a beer or whatever, fire me a message on here. The last time we went we had so much fun. No regrets at ALL. Anways, I've posted here in the meeting forum a few times, but I understand AB/DL's are a shy lot. Me and my gf have met a bunch of other AB's over the last couple of years, and I have been impressed at the high percentage of sane, fun people.

So... Who's in? ;)

Mike

aka

squashNstretch

I'm in !

Haha, I knew you would be! We'll see you around Kings Cross at some point. I think me and my lil lady will be in Soho most of the day. You have my digits, so msg me when you are awake and are ready to hook up! We will have some 'supplies' with us, but don't worry, we are low key.

Mike

aka - sNs

• 3 weeks later...

We're planning on going again this month... As it stands now anyways...!

You've been before?

Tell me, what's the cost and do they have music? (Or is it just standing around chatting)

It's a one off Membership fee of £25.00, and £10.00 per night.

Music isn't too loud, so chatting isn't a problem.

So it's £35 to stand and chat with other blokes in nappies?

• 1 month later...

I have seen this ABC club advertised before I have thought about going but .... just worrys me I know nobody(am incredibly shy)..

When is the next meet? and can someone explain a little more about the club?

Cheers

Ric