LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Claire Continued

Reader Survey  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Before this story came out, were you reading "Life with Claire"?

2. 2. Which character interactions in the Claire Saga do you like most?

• Claire and Jessica
    • Sarah and Jessica
    • Claire and Sarah
    • Sarah and Brendan
    • Claire and Andrea
    • Jessica and Ryan
    • Jessica and Dr. Faraday
    • Claire, Jessica, and Sarah

As some of you might remember, I wrote a story on this forum around late this summer called "Life with Claire," which detailed the story of three women--Jessica, her Aunt Claire, and her Cousin Sarah--and the impact that wearing diapers had on their lives. Well, I couldn't just let that story end as it was, and I had several discarded ideas that I felt like revisiting for a sequel.

As before, I'm going to attempt to update this story on a weekly basis (preferably every Tuesday, either in the afternoon or at night). If I'm unable, I will be sure to address the delay and double my efforts on providing another satisfying chapter. And as always, your feedback is encouraged and appreciated, as it gives me a good sense of how well my stories come across.

So here it is: the continuing saga of Claire, Jessica, and Sarah. Enjoy!

---

Chapter One

Love is the fireplace in front of which you and your beloved snuggle up, basking in its glow, sharing in the crackling of the fire that speaks more profoundly than words ever could.

Claire shifted in bed as she felt the covers around her being lifted and dropped. She tried to blink away the last bits of slumber and became aware of the two bodies that were warm at her back.

A slow smile spread across her face. "Morning, girls."

"Good morning, Aunt Claire," said Jessica, leaning over to kiss Claire on the back of her neck. "Are you up yet?"

"Give me a moment." Turning over, Claire saw her two nieces had piled into her bed. She reached past Jessica and brushed at her older niece's shoulder. "Morning, Sarah. Sleep well?"

Sarah nodded. "And pretty dry, too." She teased her hand through the back of Jessica's hair. "It's just Wet Bottom here who needed a change."

Her young cousin blushed, but reluctantly nodded. Claire smiled and drew her into a comforting hug. "That's fine. Are you dry now, dear?"

"Yep," said Jessica, brightening. "Sarah's getting better about changing me in the morning."

"I should hope so." Claire looked over Jessica's shoulder to give her other niece a half-serious glance. "That's part of her rent for living here."

Sarah laughed and began to scoot out of the covers. Claire and Jessica followed suit, and as she reached for her robe, Claire couldn't help but think of how odd but cute it was to see her two grown nieces standing there, wearing nothing but t-shirts and diapers. Jessica had always had incontinence, owing to traumas she'd gotten from living with her mentally unbalanced mother, while Sarah wore them purely as an alternative form of underwear, relishing the sense of comfort and playfulness they gave her.

The morning proceeded as it always had—or at least, as it had since Jessica and Sarah had come to terms with their respective diaper-wearing a few months ago. Claire walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, getting out the waffle iron and fresh fruit. The girls took their seats at the dining room table, having put on skirts or a pair of loose-fitting pants to cover up their diapers.

They had a quiet breakfast of waffles topped with fruit—strawberries for Jessica, blueberries for Sarah. And when they were done, Claire went back into the kitchen while the two girls went over to the couch in the living room.

Claire emerged a moment later with two baby bottles full of milk. She sat down between her nieces, giving them the bottles as she put her arms around their shoulders and drew them close. Sarah and Jessica drank eagerly from their bottles, smiling up at their aunt as they curled up against her.

They had engaged in this kind of behavior—which Sarah called "AB play"—ever since the incident about three months ago. Jessica had undergone a nervous breakdown, triggered by memories of her abuse and the sight of her cousin being treated and nurtured like an infant. Since then, she had learned to cope with Sarah’s need for being "little" as a means of handling stress and finding emotional security. At the same time, Jessica had come to terms with her attachment to Claire, whom she saw as a mother figure. Claire was more than willing to indulge her younger niece in any way she desired, and now the girl was much better about her intimacy issues and being treated like a "baby girl" despite the negative connotations she'd built up around that image.

Even now, as Claire smiled down and rubbed Jessica's back with one hand, she could see how far they'd come from the days when she'd brought Jessica home after the abuse. The nine-year-old girl had been rendered completely incontinent and emotionally unstable, becoming physically and psychologically dependent on her aunt. She'd been so helpless than Claire had to feed her, bathe her, and diaper her for a few weeks. Even now, Jessica was still diaper-dependent, but she'd learned to accept them for what they were and finally had a much more stable life.

Almost half an hour after they'd started drinking, Sarah and Jessica set down their baby bottles on the floor. Claire reached down to pat them both on the back, which made them burp and giggle.

She grinned and pulled her nieces into a deeper hug. "Love you, girls."

"Love you, too, Aunt Claire," Sarah answered. Jessica's only response was to snuggle even closer, giving her aunt's neck a quick nuzzle.

"So what's your plan for today?" Claire asked, tracing her finger along Sarah's cheek. "Shopping? Go to a movie? Visit Brendan or Ryan?"

Sarah shook her head. "Brendan's sister will be coming by today, so he won't be available for us. What about Ryan, Jess?"

Her cousin peeked her head up from Claire's shoulder. "He's still in Europe with his friends. When I called him last time, he said he'd be back next week."

Claire glanced at her nieces with a pouting expression, but she didn't hold it for long and a smile came up in its place. "Well, shopping it is, then."

---

It was at Macy's where Claire heard someone call her name—specifically in the undergarments section, where Sarah and Jessica were buying a few new bras. She turned around to see a woman about her age come trotting up to her. The woman stood out from all the others because of her hair—a dark shade of red with gold highlights—and a bright pink sweater with cream-colored slacks.

Claire needed a moment to register who this person was, and when she did, a grin of ecstasy spread across her face. She enthusiastically ran to embrace the other woman. "Andrea! Oh my goodness, it's wonderful to see you! How long has it been?"

Andrea pulled back to regard Claire with a wistful smile. "Not since Tammy's twenty-eighth birthday party. How've you been?"

"I'm doing great." Claire turned to see Sarah and Jessica with curious glances. She waved them over. "These are my nieces. This is Sarah, Tom's daughter, and this is Jessica, Madison's daughter. Girls, this is Andy, my old roommate from college."

The girls were quick to say hello and smile back. Andrea glanced at them and then at Claire. "I have the vaguest memory of them at one of your family dinners. Of course they were probably still in diapers then."

Claire didn't fail to notice the slight jolt that passed through both girls at that remark. She knew better than to mention that the fact they were both "still in diapers" in public, but she figured she would have to privately tell Andrea at some point.

"So how have you been?" Claire asked.

"Well." Andrea blinked, shooting a nervous glance at the two young women. "Actually, not that well. I don't know if you heard, but Daniel and I got a divorce."

"Oh!" Claire put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that. How did it happen?"

"I'll tell you all about later," Andrea said, forcing a smile. "Do you think we could go and have lunch sometime this week? I'd love to catch up."

"Sure. How about tomorrow? Give me a call before noon." Claire reached into a purse for a pen and paper to write her number down, which she then handed to Andrea.

"Great." Andrea gave Claire another hug and then waved at the girls. "See you kids later!"

As she left, Jessica turned to Claire with a concerned look. "How come you don't talk about her, Aunt Claire?"

"Oh, it's been a while, sweetheart." Claire glanced at her friend's retreating back and smiled. "Besides, I had you to look after, so I hadn't much time for a social life."

Jessica nodded. "So you're going to reconnect with her now?"

"Why not? You think you and Sarah are the only ones who get to have fun?"

glad there's more story.....was dissapointed at the abrupt end last time.

I agree that it was disapointeng when "Life with Claire" finished but with a sequal it wasn't important. The sequal has a great start and personally I can't wait for each new chapter. Well done JDL23 love your style of writing.

I agree that it was disapointeng when "Life with Claire" finished but with a sequal it wasn't important. The sequal has a great start and personally I can't wait for each new chapter. Well done JDL23 love your style of writing.

Thanks, Summertime. It's been a privilege to write for this forum and hope you'll all enjoy the next chapter.

Chapter Two

Love is a cup of coffee over which you and your beloved sit and chat, brewing together as you explore old memories and reconnect the past and the present.

"...And since that day, she's been living with us and doing well for herself." Claire smiled as she took another sip of coffee, then settled back into her chair to take in the rest of the pleasant little café.

"So you have no problem with the two of them being in... diapers?" Andrea asked. She leaned onto the table, looking a touch skeptical.

"Why should I? Jess has a perfectly acceptable condition and Sarah finds that it does good for her self-esteem and stress levels to wear diapers. They're happier because of it and that always makes me happy."

Andrea nodded, then glanced down at her coffee mug. "Well, now it's my turn for confession." She glanced around, then leaned over to Claire and whispered, "I also wear diapers."

Claire blinked. "Really?"

Her friend nodded. "I was in a car accident about two years ago. My legs were in casts for a while and I lost complete control of my bladder and bowels, so I had to be in a diaper twenty-four-seven. At first, my mother would come to the house and take care of me. I asked Daniel to help out, and he did, but I could tell he wasn't comfortable with changing diapers on a grown woman." Andrea's face dropped. "Even if it was his wife."

Claire reached her hand out to take Andrea by the wrist. "Did he leave because of that?"

"Ultimately, yes. It snowballed because of other things—we were struggling financially, I had trouble finding work, and Daniel thought my lack of self-esteem after the accident was getting him down. We finally agreed to go our separate ways, and as far as I know, he's doing well for himself." Andrea shrugged. "I've gotten a job as a floral arranger for weddings and baby showers, and it pays well, but otherwise my life has been pretty empty."

"Besides your mother, who else do you have?"

"Just you, dear." Andrea glanced up with eyes full of misery. "I haven't been able to get in touch with our other friends and it was pure coincidence that I ran into you yesterday."

Claire didn't let go of her wrist, but began to stroke it. "Maybe. Maybe not."

"What's that?"

"Maybe it's not a coincidence." Claire held her friend's gaze for a moment. "I'd like to think that there's a deeper reason we ran into each other. I'm at this point in my life where my nieces aren't my overriding concern, and you're at a point where you need someone to help you stay grounded." She took a deep breath, and as she let it out, she didn't feel an ounce of regret in saying, "Think we should try being roommates again?"

"Roommates?" Andrea echoed. Her eyes roamed about, as if trying to settle on some point that wasn't Claire's face. "I... I don't want to say yes, but I'm not entirely against the idea, either. How would you want to arrange it?"

"We'll just do like we did back in the old days. I'll pay my share and I'll help you find work so you can pay your share."

"Seems fair." Andrea seemed to brighten, but caught herself. "But you won't mind living with the fact that I'm—" She glanced around and kept her voice low. "That I'm incontinent?"

Claire blinked. "Oh. Well..." Her first reaction was to say it wasn't a problem, but she knew that it would still feel like a problem for her friend. And she didn't want to seem like a guest who was only trying to be gracious about an unpleasant situation. But then Claire reached out and took Andrea's hand in a firm squeeze.

"I've spent ten years dealing with someone who has the issue as you," she said, "so I won't be the least bit embarrassed about it, and neither should you." After some hesitation, she allowed herself to smile. "And you ever want my help in that regard, all you have to do is ask."

Andrea stared at Claire with a look of astonishment, but it soon gave way to joy and relief. "That's a relief. Really, you don't know how much that means to me." Her smile faltered. "When should we start?"

"Just as soon as I tell my girls." Claire smiled before taking her last sip of coffee. "I'm pretty sure they won't mind."

Great development. At the moment there are a small number of exciting writers posting on this forum and you are certainly one of them. Thank you for continuing Claire.

Well, I'm flattered. I hope to continue the saga of Claire & Company in a manner that continues to entertain and inspire all my readers.

Looking forward to next Tuesday! Good night, all!

Chapter Three

Love is the hand of a friend brushing back your hair, reaching down to help you up, letting you know that all is not lost, but that there is some mercy in a unrelenting world.

Claire watched as Jessica rummaged through the dresser, helping pick out what clothes her aunt would need to bring for her extended stay with Andrea. Sarah had done her part of getting the extra suitcases before going off to see her boyfriend Brendan that evening. It was amazing, as far as Claire was concerned, that her girls could be so quick and capable. She always had trouble connecting the lovely young women who managed her trip to Andrea's with the playful little girls she'd babysat on many a fine summer day. But then all Jessica had to do was turn to her and smile—like she did just now—and Claire had no trouble remembering.

"So how long do you think you'll be staying with her?" asked Jessica, as she put another rolled-up blouse into the second or third suitcase. "I'm not saying I'm against it or anything, but—"

"No, that's fine." Claire smiled. "It's hard to tell. Andy's a little unstable right now in her life, so I'm just going to help get her back on her feet, maybe give her a little break from her worries." She playfully rubbed at Jessica's shoulder as she passed. "It seems like I have that effect on everyone I know."

Jessica smiled back and went to the dresser to gather up socks and underwear for the trip. Claire busied herself with pulling the suitcases together and putting her toiletries into a separate bag.

"So what are you kids going to be doing while I'm gone?" Claire asked.

"Besides seeing our respective boyfriends?" Jessica grinned. "Not much else. I've got classes. Sarah's got work. We may hang out, but probably not too much." She paused in her packing, giving her aunt a suspicious look. "Why, what were you thinking we would be doing?"

Claire shrugged. "Nothing." Then she smiled. "Well, I was just thinking how funny it would be if you two girls happened to play 'Baby' while I was away."

Jessica laughed. "Well, no one does it better than you, Aunt Claire."

"True." Claire's expression softened to reflect her concern. "Still, that doesn't mean you can't play without me. After all, I think Sarah makes a lovely baby girl and I know you're not so comfortable in that role."

For a moment, Jessica didn't say anything. Then she looked up at Claire and gave her a frown. "Well, it's not that I hate it. I just have a lot of baggage that goes with it. Dealing with Mom and all that." She tried for a smile. "I don't mind it so much when you do it with me. And Dr. Faraday says it's not uncommon for abuse survivors to want to regress, especially if it helps them come to terms with what they went through."

Claire put her hand on Jessica's shoulder. "No one should have to endure what you did, sweetheart. And you know if you're not comfortable with Sarah's games, you only have to say so."

Jessica smiled and squeezed her aunt's hand. "I know. Thanks, Claire."

"Of course." Claire reached down to start locking up her suitcases. "Better get moving. Don't want to keep Andy waiting."

---

It was five hours later that Claire pushed herself back from the table in Andrea's dining room. She smiled at her old roommate, who cleared the table and began scrubbing the dishes in the sink. "That was a wonderful meal."

"Well, that was a great recipe you gave me," said Andrea with a wink. "Go and sit in the living room. I'll just be a minute after this."

"Need any help cleaning up?"

"It's not that." Andrea paused while cleaning off a fork and turned to Claire with an expression of concern. "I, ah, also need to get changed."

Claire didn't even blink. "Well, do you still need any help?"

"I thought you were joking about that."

"I know."

"You really don't have to, Claire.'

"I know." She smiled at Andrea, recalling the first time she'd heard this from Sarah, and from Jessica years before that. "But if you want me to... I will."

Andrea stared at her, seeming to be at a loss. Then she set the fork down in the sink and nodded. "All right, then. I keep all my diapers and changing supplies in my dresser. In the bottom drawer."

Claire nodded. "Okay. Finish cleaning up and I'll see you there."

She wasted no time in going to her friend's bedroom, and just as she had said, it was all in the bottom of her dresser. Claire was surprised to see adult diapers of a different brand. These were Abenas, whereas Jessica had always worn Attends—and sometimes store-bought Depends, if it took a while for her shipment of Attends to come in. But she shrugged and got out one of the X-Plus diapers, as well as a box of wipes and a bottle of baby powder.

A few minutes later, Andrea walked into the room, wiping her hands on the front of her pants. Claire sat on the bed with her supplies, waving her to join.

Cautiously, Andrea sat down next to Claire. She seemed exceptionally skittish, which was the sort one would expect for a girl on her first date, but not from a woman in her late forties. Claire slipped an arm around her friend's shoulders and smiled tenderly.

"It's going to be fine, Andy," she said. "You've had other people change you before, right? The nurses at the hospital? Your mother?"

Andrea nodded.

"Well, now it's your best friend." Claire leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "I get to be your nurse, mother, and therapist all in one package. So I want you to lie down on that bed, because I'm taking over from now on."

Obediently, Andrea lowered herself to the bed and reached down to unbutton her pants. Claire helped her remove her shoes and then slid off her pants, revealing the wet Abena brief she had on.

Andrea started to blush, but then Claire laid a hand on the front of her diaper, feeling the warmth and the wetness. She looked down at her friend and said, "It's okay. I'm with you every step of the way."

Before her friend could reply, Claire popped the tapes off the diaper and pulled it open. The smell of fresh urine filled the air, but it faded once the diaper was rolled up and thrown into a scented wastebasket. Then Claire applied the wipes to Andrea's rear, taking some delight in the fact that her former roommate seemed more intrigued by the process than embarrassed. Next came the powder, which was spread liberally between her legs.

Claire unfolded the clean diaper and slid it under Andrea's bottom. She pulled it up and fastened it on, adjusting the tapes to make sure it fit but wasn't so snug that it hurt. She smiled at her friend and gave her fresh diaper a loving pat on the bottom. "All done."

Andrea patted the front of her diaper and smiled. "Thank you, Claire. Thank you so much."

"Of course, dear." Claire dropped herself next to Andrea on the bed and put her arms around her. "Anything for you."

Just a quick idea. If you guys would like me to post more frequently than once every Tuesday, I think I might be able to do just that. It doesn't take long for me to write new chapters, but it helps me to have an active and engaging readership. Otherwise, I'll just keep posting once a week and this thread will keep getting pushed down the list.

Also, if you read my work, please comment. Even if it's just a simple "Good job!" or "Keep going!" It's more than enough for me. ;)

As always, thank you all for your feedback.

Just a quick idea. If you guys would like me to post more frequently than once every Tuesday, I think I might be able to do just that. It doesn't take long for me to write new chapters, but it helps me to have an active and engaging readership. Otherwise, I'll just keep posting once a week and this thread will keep getting pushed down the list.

Also, if you read my work, please comment. Even if it's just a simple "Good job!" or "Keep going!" It's more than enough for me. ;)

As always, thank you all for your feedback.

From a selfish view point I would like to read more frequently of Claire, however the down side is that the story will finish that much sooner :crybaby:

From a selfish view point I would like to read more frequently of Claire, however the down side is that the story will finish that much sooner :crybaby:

Not necessarily. In the Word Document I'm using, I've already written up to Chapter Eight, but I plan to flesh out the story far more than I allowed myself to do in "Life with Claire." There will be twists aplenty and a great deal of character development as well, so it will go far beyond the mere twelve or so chapters you had before.

No no once a week is fine it keeps at least me in suspense. If you update like twice a week it would move too quickly the pace you are going is fine.

Well, all right then. Once a week it is, and once a week it shall remain! Stay tuned for tomorrow's installment!

Because I want to get to know my readers better and what works in my storytelling, I've added a poll to this thread. Please vote and let me know specifically what you like best! Thanks!