LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Can Not Stop Having Accidents In My Pants

Hello my name is Simon.

As many of you may already know I started to wear and use adult diapers full time years ago purely because I wanted to. After wearing diapers for some years I started to notice that whenever I was not wearing a diaper like if I was changing clothes, in the shower or just not wearing one at home for some reason I would start to pee or crap in my pants, on the floor, in the shower etc. I began to become very concerned about this and saw a doctor.

I have since been diagnosed with incontinence and have been on various programs now for about a year trying to regain control. I have posted on here frequently about my struggles with all of this and the fact that I have no yet experienced any improvement.

Being diagnosed with incontinence is very disturbing for me as I did not even think in a million years that wearing diapers full time may cause me to lose control nor did I desire at all to lose any control over my bodily functions. I just wanted to wear diapers and I didn't seem any harm at all in that.

It seems that no matter what I do no matter how hard I try and for how long I can NOT stop having accidents in my pants. I just start pissing or crapping my pants without warning and I try like hell to stop after it starts but its no use. I haven't made it successfully to the toilet even once since I started seeking treatment fot this.

I saw the doctors again today and they said that it is possible that my muscles have become so weak and possibly atrophied from disuse that I may be physically unable to do my kegel excercises and contract my muscles after I start to void. They did some more tests on me today but they said I am most likely definately going to need some long term extensive therapy and possibly surgery in order to correct this problem. I am seriously starting to worry that this may be permenant as I honestly can't tell when I need to go at all or stop when I start to go. The doctors are worried that I may always have poor control.

Meanwhile I have become completely dependent on the diapers I originally chose to wear for fun and can't do anything or go anywhere without them and I don't know what in the world to do. It is very unsettling to not know when I am going to wet or soil myself and I constantly have to make sure I have extra diapers available everywhere I go: At home, in the car, at work etc.

I try everyday now to stop voiding when I start but I can't stop the flow. I am trying stick to a timed voiding chart but unplanned accidents are still happening daily. I don't know what to do. Should I be worried???? In everyone's opinion what is causing my problems, why am I not able to easily regain my control and is it possible that I may be like this for the rest of my life????

Hello my name is Simon.

As many of you may already know I started to wear and use adult diapers full time years ago purely because I wanted to. After wearing diapers for some years I started to notice that whenever I was not wearing a diaper like if I was changing clothes, in the shower or just not wearing one at home for some reason I would start to pee or crap in my pants, on the floor, in the shower etc. I began to become very concerned about this and saw a doctor.

I have since been diagnosed with incontinence and have been on various programs now for about a year trying to regain control. I have posted on here frequently about my struggles with all of this and the fact that I have no yet experienced any improvement.

Being diagnosed with incontinence is very disturbing for me as I did not even think in a million years that wearing diapers full time may cause me to lose control nor did I desire at all to lose any control over my bodily functions. I just wanted to wear diapers and I didn't seem any harm at all in that.

It seems that no matter what I do no matter how hard I try and for how long I can NOT stop having accidents in my pants. I just start pissing or crapping my pants without warning and I try like hell to stop after it starts but its no use. I haven't made it successfully to the toilet even once since I started seeking treatment fot this.

I saw the doctors again today and they said that it is possible that my muscles have become so weak and possibly atrophied from disuse that I may be physically unable to do my kegel excercises and contract my muscles after I start to void. They did some more tests on me today but they said I am most likely definately going to need some long term extensive therapy and possibly surgery in order to correct this problem. I am seriously starting to worry that this may be permenant as I honestly can't tell when I need to go at all or stop when I start to go. The doctors are worried that I may always have poor control.

Meanwhile I have become completely dependent on the diapers I originally chose to wear for fun and can't do anything or go anywhere without them and I don't know what in the world to do. It is very unsettling to not know when I am going to wet or soil myself and I constantly have to make sure I have extra diapers available everywhere I go: At home, in the car, at work etc.

I try everyday now to stop voiding when I start but I can't stop the flow. I am trying stick to a timed voiding chart but unplanned accidents are still happening daily. I don't know what to do. Should I be worried???? In everyone's opinion what is causing my problems, why am I not able to easily regain my control and is it possible that I may be like this for the rest of my life????

Remember when you where a small child and your Mom or Your Dad would'nt let you touch the stove because it was HOT , You play with fire you get burned and apparently your a worker. It is a lesson learned the hard way, you had a deeper need or motivation to wear diapers and you followed it, but you went to far you wore and used as if you where a true "incon" so the greater forces of balance in this world shifted and gave you exactly what you thought you wanted, which is exactly what you did'nt want, and now everything is balanced except you feel like you got screwed,because your recreation turned into a an employment contract forever. Forget your diaper bag at home, oh crap!, literaly got to go to the store and buy a bag, dont have enough to last through the day because you drank a little more coffee this morning and its of to the store once more, but i'm sure you have already gotten accustomed to some of the fringe bennefits with your new job. And speaking of Jobs now that you are Diagnosed As "incon" if you have Medical coverage from your employer you can probably get them to pay a part of the cost of your Diapering needs for the future, so that is the one positive of being truly "incon" insurance will help pay for your diapers, other than that you got what you wished for, how many people can say that they had a wish so incredible answered, not many, so consider yourself very lucky and whatever you do the rest of your life remember nature answered your call.

Peace

(snip)

Simon:

It sounds like the timed voiding is beginning to work....as others have said, you need to be patient with yourself. You spent a long time unlearning control, it is going to take much the same time to re-learn it. I suggest you keep a log of the unplanned accidents, and look at it at the end of each week, with the idea of becoming aware of how they unfold so they become extra trips to the potty.

Should you be worried? No. Why? Because it is ineffective -- you lose time on it and there are other things you would prefer to do, and, at best, it leaves the future unchanged. At worst, it makes the future worse, as it prevents you from getting the relaxed state of mind you need to re-learn to control yourself.

If you want more help, I suggest you ask your doctor if some meditation/hypnosis might help you. You should also ask him how those Kegel exercises are supposed to feel, for example, if you have your hand touching the area.