LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Interesting Diaper Invention!

babyalan

Ok This one has been on my mind for years, its one for couples male and female it would for those who love thier diapers but don't want to get out of them to make love or have sex.

Ready set Goooooo Its a diaper built for two that way you both can pin yourselves into it and have wet messy diaper sex in it, I once read a story from dpf about just that.

The wife was getting jealous of all the attention her hubby was getting and wanted it to so she started to wet n mess her self so he put her in diapers and vice versa, then on day he gaveher a big surprise.

He showed her a really big diaper big enough to fit the two of them , and he showed her a new pair of plastic pants they were xxxl with two sets of leg holes.

He pinned them both into it and because they were in the habbit of holding themselves until they got home from work they both had to pee and poo really bad and as soon as the diaper and plastic pants were on they started to kiss and wet and mess the diaper at the same time then they made love in it and fell asleep side by side after.

Its kinda kinky but hey I think it would be fun.

Yours Truly

In Warm Wet N Messy Diapers

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

• 4 years later...

What? A four year old thread brought back with no new info other than to allegedly run up your post count?

Leave old stuff alone unless 'you' have something new or relevant to add!