LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Couple Of Recent Surprizes

Guest sometimes

Guest sometimes

after i started reading here, i found out that depends aren't all that dependable, though i hadn't many problems with them (a leak here & there, but never a full failure.)

but i read so many good things about attends... then the day before xmas eve i stumbled into a drugstore in my neighbourhood that sells attends. they are more expensive, but you get what you paid for, i realized. attends are way more absorbant, and they are more like old-school diapers (plastic, crinkly) as well. i gave my first one a full test run with a four hour bus ride, plus an hour to wait at each end. the diaper was soaked, stretched i believe almost to it's breaking point. but it held without leaking, at least just long enough for me to hide & change in my mom's basement.

so i am now converted to attends... they are so way much better than depends. no way i made the same bus ride in a depends, without changing at once, likely twice.

and for my second new surprize.... i found out that i can fit into pampers size 6 -- i bought a pack of them to use just as stuffers, but i am small enough that they will stay put even through a medium-ish wetting -- i even did a poopy in one, and it smelled terrible, but nothing leaked.

i want to add some pictures, but my camera and my computer are not co-operating at the moment. i will have that problem sorted out before long though -- dammit, the world needs to see me filling oscar the grouch with pee!

i'll work on it.

I've always been happy with Attends and that is what I wear the most. They are hard to find in stores but if you find the right independent drug store they will usually have them. Sure, Abri Forms and Molicares amy be more absorbent and a little thicker but I have never found one drug store or even medical supply store that has them in stock! Most don't even know what those brands are. Based on that, if you don't mail order by the case or go through 5 diapers a day, Attends are great if you can find them! Here is a tip. If you have a Babies-R-Us near you, stop in and get a package of "Diaper Doublers". They come 30 to a bag for $2.99 and are like a maxi pad in size and shape but are gel filled and really add to the absorbtion of Attends and any diaper. I think they work better than baby diapers as stuffers.