LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing Myself

nitrous

Hi all. My name is Chris. I've chated in the chat and posted on many boards but never really introduced myself. Thats because I've always been confused and still am confused about my infantilism. I feel like I have two sides and often times I am very confused by having two sides. These two sides are being a daddy to a baby girl and being an ab. I also have other fasets of myself

I'm not like most adult babies when you look at me. I just have desires to wear the clothes, diapers, suck on bottless and pacifeirs. Most of the time I'm just me but, when I can't control my erges to do baby things and act on them my desires become stronger. Normally I'm not thinking about wanting to watching baby shows or crowel around and playing with baby toys but, when I'm wearing a diaper or sucking on a pacifeir these desires that lay dorment blawsome like a plant in the spring. Normally I can resist these feelings and other times I can't. Wearing diapers or sucking on pacifeirs gives me a sense of comfirt and security. I feel free and liberated and so stress free. I often think of the perfect girlfriend being an adult baby girl because then we would be on the same ideological and mental level However there are times when these desires aren't sprouting in my head and my heart and sole sprout warm ideas of being a daddy in my head.

Imagining myself as a daddy to a baby girl seems to soothe my sole. I often read about ab girls and what they say about their wants for a guy to be there in their lives and nurture their baby side by dressing them, feeding them, playing with them, and just guiding them in their life as a trusted loving father would. Imagining that kind of relationship with a girl creates this warm feeling in my heart and makes me feel a sense of purpose. Being a daddy brings out my normal personality traits of being responsible, loving, caring, and strict disipline.

So you can kind of see why I'm confused. I have these two desires tugging at my mind and I have no idea where I'm supose to fit in with this whole life style hting. But the thing is there is more to me than this life style that you don't know.

My name is Christian James Lyons. I was born January 26 1988 weighing 1 pound 8 ounces. Nearly dyed because of a staph infection in my lungs but made it out in tact. My theorty for why I'm an ab/dl is because I was humiliated when I was four because I had to wear diapers at this camp ground and I gues liking and enjoying wearing diapers and baby things helped me cope with the stress of being the only kid around my age wearing diapers and being treated in some ways as a baby. My friend's parents were taking me and him and his two year old sister camping. because of all this I became kind of a loner. You see the reason I was still in diapers was because I didn't get out of the hospital till i was two so I had a littel delay in potty training and height.

Right now I'm a college student living in Spokane Washington. I'm hoping I can attend Spokane Falls Community College. I often find myself procrastinating, being absentminded, and saying the wrong thing at the wrong time as part of my bad personality traits. I'm an open minded guy who is layed back and pretty indifferent to almost everything. I enjoy writing and reading. I'm a huge Gonzaga basketball fan. Listening to alternative music soothes my sole and I could listen to it forever. I'm a very hard worker when I'm working on a job. I know how to read, write and speak russian. And I love Spokane. I have a myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=94582135 . I suck at spelling as you may have seen. I think that about cuvers the major things. So I hope you've enjoyed reading this and I hope I can get to know you guys and I hope you can help me with my two sides.

Happy New Year

Chris

Hi.

seen you around the boards a bit so the welcome to Daily Diapers bit is not needed.

Thanks for sharing. Will have to do a follow up and let us know how you managed to learn Russian and story behind that. My Dad lives over in Russia and step mom sister are russian but can only say a few words in russian...lol. Still trying to get my head around english, 31 years and still can't spell.

Guest Baby Peter

Welcome to the introduction forum XD

Hope you will find a good balance in your 2 sides, can somehow relate to it being a sub with Dom tendacies and having hard time balancing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for Your guyses positive feed back. To answer aj's question the reason I know Russian is because I took it at my high school for 3 years. I've forgotten a lot of it because I haven't spoken it in like 2 years. I can still read and write it. However when it comes to putting the pro nouns and stuff in the right order I'm screwed.

Right now I'm doing GREAT! I'm going to school to finis up my high school diploma. I'm taking a 5 credit history course and 4 classes of PE. I'm taking a boweling, volly ball, two independent work out classes where I can work out, out side of class and one where I log into the gym's computer for an hour each day. Their pretty good considering I'm a little over weight. I have a stomach and thats it. I start back up at work tomorrow so I'm psyched about that.

As far as my life style is concerned I could drift any way in the current of an ab girls waves when they make her my perfect wave and I her perfect ketch.