LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gabby's 'plastic' Pants Around 2003?

I used to order from a company called Diaper Dreams, which was a reseller for Gabbys. I got some really nice things from them, two onesies (which I modified to fit better) a diaper which has since passed into oblivion, and four diaper covers. Now, these are the focus of my question...

The original style I got was a white fabric, kinda thick and textured, with a soft rubbery lamination or something. The cloth layer would wick moisture and they were a terrible pair of panties. So, I called Diaper Dreams and she said she wasn't selling that type anymore, and she'd send a different kind since they were so bad. So, she sent these baby blue covers, with white trim. The plastic feels like nylon on the outside, with a rubbery inside, like the others, but its much thinner. I like my vinyl pants, but after buying two more pair of the blue ones from them, I have not had a pair of pants last half as long as these.

Admittedly, the leg gathers and waistband are just regular fabric, they wick, but since I wear cloth mostly at night, and I wear fleecy pajamas anyway, it isn't a problem.

I swear, I've had these about five years and they don't appear to be any worse for wear. I WANT some more, especially since my wife can barely fit the size I ordered. Does Gabbys still sell this style? Does anyone? It sounds like a variant of polyurethane laminate, but everyone says PUL 'breathes' and is 'porous', while these have a distinctive rubbery coating on the inside and are completely impermeable. I'd love to get some of the material to make some new diaper covers, or buy some already made.

Please help! Since I'll be 24/7 from now on, I need to stock up on good quality stuff. I can't afford to buy a lot of different kinds and see if they'll match! :?

• 2 weeks later...

No one has any suggestions?

The material isn't like fabric, but its not plastic-y either. Its kinda in between, which is odd and very nice overall. I've only got three, and they're not the right size to fit well over my night diapers, so I really need to get a few more.

sounds just like the ones i wore as a baby.......my mom kept a pastel polka dotted pair for me to use with my dollys......but i was the one who actually wore them.......over whatever else i had on at the time......until i just couldn't wear them anymore..........

if ya find out where ya can get them......please let me know.......a pair of these would be the ultimate!

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

great job finding those, i was hoping someone would they sound great!!!

and rhumbas too!!!

now just gotta save up for the postage to the uk :lol:

Giggles

Lucy

Why don't you just get ahold of Gabbys yourself? They are based in Calgary Alberta and ship anywhere. The pants you are refering to are called BabyG's. They still make them but have changed the material somewhat. I agree with you they do last awhile, I have about 6 pair myself.