LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Girl Introducing Her Self

Hi, my name is Julie. I just wanted to introduce my self

I guess a few things about me are in order..

I'm a girl, I'm in my 20's. I am interested and/or practice several fetishes. This is the only one I have joined a community for because its really hard to find people to talk to about it, as I am sure everyone here understands :)

I do have a "Daddy" who is also my Sir, we explore many things but my main interest here is to connect with other "littles" and AB's and hopefully make a few friends :)

I like nukkys (pacifiers)

Cuppys

bottles

stuffed animals

footies Pj's

Cartoons (who doesnt? lol)

I do some other variations of age play, my "role age" can vary between 2-13 but 95% of the time it is one or the other.

Well...thats about it. How is everyone?

- Julie

Guest ricky101

Hi, my name is Julie. I just wanted to introduce my self

I guess a few things about me are in order..

I'm a girl, I'm in my 20's. I am interested and/or practice several fetishes. This is the only one I have joined a community for because its really hard to find people to talk to about it, as I am sure everyone here understands :)

I do have a "Daddy" who is also my Sir, we explore many things but my main interest here is to connect with other "littles" and AB's and hopefully make a few friends :)

I like nukkys (pacifiers)

Cuppys

bottles

stuffed animals

footies Pj's

Cartoons (who doesnt? lol)

I do some other variations of age play, my "role age" can vary between 2-13 but 95% of the time it is one or the other.

Well...thats about it. How is everyone?

- Julie