LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Southern California Dl Looking To Meet Same

raelene

Im a DL in the southern california area and would like to meet or chat with other DL's in the southern california area. You can email me at brabbitt4@icqmail.com or leave a response here.

Raelene

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Im a DL in the southern california area and would like to meet or chat with other DL's in the southern california area. You can email me at brabbitt4@icqmail.com or leave a response here.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest hugo godoy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hugo godoy

theres no real replys for being that most ab/dls are in california we should all get together and share e-mails to help the cali group grow and to meet each other

I live in the Anaheim / Fullerton area and I've been interested in meeting other AB/DL's too (Primarily so I can hang out somewhere while diapered [i never get to at home]).

My e-mail is babystevie26@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest_Eric_*

hi i'm ERic 23 DL / daddy

i'm up here in Pismo beach area i konw it's not SoCal but 3-5 hr drivedown there

The Wiled Weasle@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest square duck

I'm a Los Angeles D/L as well, seems theres a few of us out here flun far and wide. i would like to find a lady friend as well who enjoys or tolerates my d/l side..or who is a bedwetter or an incon.

Other friends are welcome as well, my e-mail is

square_duck@hotmail.com

lets hook up! =)

qwack :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Realene and all the rest who posted to this.

I am SoCalAB in Long Beach, CA. I have a sailboat and the weather is still good for diaper sailing. If anyone is interested in some fun in the sun let me know. Street clothes a must until we get out to sea and then its TEES and DEES. :thumbsup:

Email me at socalab@verizon.net

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest babylarry2

Raelene

hi i live in san diego i am babylarry and would like to meet or talk to you i wear dippiers all the time and i like to be spanked when i can find some one to spank me may be we can talk e-mail me at larryisaccs1955@sbcglobal.net or call me at 3902253 :beer::beer::beer::beer::):):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Raelene

my name is scott and i live in so cal, looking for friends that will except me for me..i am new at this and want someone to help me explore more if they can...disneycmfromhell@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...

I'm moving to Venice / Santa Monica for July and August and I'm looking for friends to hang out with and maybe do some diaper events with. I'm 26, male, straight, mostly DL but willing to try new things and experiment. I would love to meet a special AB/DL girl, but I'm realistic that two months is too short for a real relationship, and would just like to hang out with people. Who knows, maybe sparks will fly!

Baby Ty

AIM: TyDiapy

email: TyDiapy@yahoo.com

Hi Realene and all the rest who posted to this.

I am SoCalAB in Long Beach, CA. I have a sailboat and the weather is still good for diaper sailing. If anyone is interested in some fun in the sun let me know. Street clothes a must until we get out to sea and then its TEES and DEES. :thumbsup:

Email me at socalab@verizon.net

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

• 1 month later...
Guest peemee

my name is scott and i live in so cal, looking for friends that will except me for me..i am new at this and want someone to help me explore more if they can...disneycmfromhell@yahoo.com

Hi Scott, I live in Long Beach and am new to this too. Looking to find a friend to explore with, ..... Gr8tsct@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babypatrica

Hi Scott, I live in Long Beach and am new to this too. Looking to find a friend to explore with, ..... Gr8tsct@aol.com

Hiii sissy baby from san diams......But looking for get togethers..with other,stright babies,and possibley..mommies......Lets talk.E-mail me..at sweetiebaby4mommy@yahoo.com..Their are alot of us here,but where are the ab girls??or are they too shy??/...hugs patty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...