LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Southern California Dl Looking To Meet Same

raelene

• 1 month later...

Figure I'd try posting in here....I'm just as apprehensive about meeting someone online as they would be me, but I'm very interested in exploring the ABDL lifestyle with someone else, male or preferably female (as my DL is a slightly romantic-driven interest). Although I'm definitely NOT out looking for sex...I just want to experience diapers with someone other than myself.

I travel around LA/OC/Inland Empire.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is it bad that I bring this thread back from the dead (Feb 09)? I hope not!

Anyway, Im, male, 27, in Temecula. Interested in finding others for friendship, someone else who understands the whole DL thing. Moving into my new place soon in Winchester if anyone knows where that is. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a 22-year-old DL in Simi Valley. I'm hesitant about putting up my e-mail address, but you're more than welcome to send a Private Message on this site (which will send a notification to my e-mail inbox). Looking to talk/get to know any girls or guys in Ventura and LA County.

• 2 weeks later...

i've been trying to get a reply from u ,,, and nothing ,,,, am just that ugly...??????? or u just don't want to reply ..????

Hi, Im sorry I have not reached you but I am answering your email now. I live in the san gabriel valley and wear diapers and baby plastic pants when im not in panties which I wear now 24/7 and have been for 8 years now as im also a sissy crossdresser and wear everything femme even tampons. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Raelene

brabbitt4@excite.com

• 3 months later...

I live in Ojai, CA. I'm a 25-year-old man and I'm on the same boat as JDL23 as far as privacy goes. Feel free to PM me and I can provide you my contact information (IM, Skype etc.).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...