LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Penguins For Curi!

I found a place you can dress up your browser window with pics... and saw this one and thought you'd like it Curi.

I got the one with the see/here/speak no evil monkeys :lol:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! MOMMY PEEKIE UR THE BEST! I love it :) *HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS* YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! PENGIES FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

:groupwave:

huggles and kissies and lots of holiday love, :wub:

CURI :D

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *POUTS* I cant get it to workies! How do I get it so my penguins show up on my browser? :(

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *POUTS* I cant get it to workies! How do I get it so my penguins show up on my browser? :(

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

when u press download, there is an initial folder setup process... like having ta click "run" etc... then it should show up automatically. Try closing ur browser window, and opening a new one. You should see the pic across the top of ur window underneath the address bar and the menu thingy (file, edit, view, etc...)

Hopes u gets it!

when u press download, there is an initial folder setup process... like having ta click "run" etc... then it should show up automatically. Try closing ur browser window, and opening a new one. You should see the pic across the top of ur window underneath the address bar and the menu thingy (file, edit, view, etc...)

Hopes u gets it!

I did all that and my puter even restarted and said it was uploadin the penguins but no piccy! I saw the toolbar but not the penguins! :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...