LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone In College Wearing?

I have worn diapers to school in High school Once and wow was that nerve racking. i graduated from high school in 2006 and this is m second year in college and i have worn diapers to class the only thing that i worry about is when i cant make it to the bathroom because i have waited to long and im sitting down and that my diaper might leak.

well I've not been to college as here there's no such thing... well our education system here in switzerland is a tad different.

however when doing my apprenticeship quite some years ago... during the almost last year of it I got a nasty nasty bladder infection (hurt like hell whilst urinating (at least at first... meds helped a big deal there... also xylocain 2% did a good job...)) however there was a point when I had constantly have the feeling of having to pee or actually peeing, I didn't make it in time or barely in time to the bathroom once in a while then and dribbled a bit too... so I resorted to wear a diaper until the whole thing was back to ok. I wore the thinnest quality diapers I could get (tena slip plus, size m) and really looked that I didn't wear any clothe that would show off the diaper...

well this took not long, but still no one noticed even though during the first few days I was nervous. but at the workplace and at school no one seemed to notice and I was quite happy when I no longer *NEEDED* to wear diapers for protection 24/7. I like to have the option.

There used to be a popular saying about kids who were slow to toilet train: "Nobody ever started college in diapers!" All I can say is that when I left home for an East Coast university the fall of 1981, I wore a disposable brief under my skirt on the plane.

My bladder had always been small even compared to other girls, but I had been considered dry since before I could remember. Then when I was 12 and reached puberty, I started wetting when sleeping. In our family that was expected, given my granny, mom, some aunts and older sister all wet. Actually I considered myself lucky that during middle and high school I did not need to wear for classes. My family did not use disposables. We were taught there was nothing shamefull about needing diapers, yet it is polite to shield outsiders from wetting to the extent possible.

Mom's suggestion was to invite even casual friends to the house, where it was no secret that many of us needed to wear at least at night. Girls sleeping over always saw me in pinned cloth diapers. Some even asked to try diapers for themselves. I never asked these friends to keep my diapers a secret. Maybe that was why I hardly ever was teased.

For college my folks realized it would not be practical for me to store, wash and dry cloth diapers. It was a huge deal in the family when I was allowed to buy my first disposables and practice changing them my last 2 weeks at home.

College for me was something super serious. I had been accepted and granted a full scholarship at a well-respected university in Upstate New York as a pre-law major. At first I thought it wonderful my roommate did not object. Within a few days she had borrowed a diaper after her second kegger, having wet following her first. By the end of our first month she begged for a diaper while dressing for parties. Soon she realized disposables cost money. She willingly paid for so many diapers I started saving some cash.

Most classes were less than an hour, so I did not need to wear. When I started taking classes lasting longer, I simply wore under my full skirt. Other gals must have seen me changing in ladies rooms. For graduation I wore under my gown.

Another law school accepted me, so I moved East some more. Lectures were long, so I broke down and planned on wearing every week day. My roommate at law school hardly ever went to parties, and did not wear to bed, but always to class. Neither of us made an effort to hide our bags of diapers in our dorm room.

Today law school seems like a lifetime ago. I have been happily married since 1991 and a partner in my law firm since 1993. Clients do not ask, and I do not tell. The fact is I have worn 24/7 over 20 years.

Personally I think it would be far more embarrassing to be caught in wet stained clothing than to be seen discreetly wearing a diaper.

There could be many reasons why adult diaper sites are familiar with female attorneys.

I have been contributing to the incontinence and ABDL communities since 1991. It is no secret that I needed diapers long before I started pre-law and have needed diapers constantly since then. Several other lawyers read my posts and shared that they also have bladder control issues.

Going back to when I was a teenager who wet her bed and wore diapers, my folks went out of their way to introduce me to successful women who wet. Mom and her sisters not only took care of their families, they had full-time jobs as secretaries, bookkeepers and bankers. Before I started writing for DPF there was a high-profile big baby named Jenny, who shared that she was a nurse. One of the first fan letters I received from my Montel Williams episode was from a female emergency room surgeon who always wears diapers.

Diapers are familiar to nearly all women. Unfortunately for reasons I sure do not understand, many diapered women do not discuss this on-line. Just by way of example, my youngest sister, Missy, wets more than I do. Missy is a movie and TV costume designer, so she has a much larger selection of adorable AB outfits then me. Missy has looked over my shoulder when I have written about relaxing as an AB, yet Missy will not go on-line herself to share about this. Our Mom still works as an office manager, so is fully computer savy. Mom wears Attends to work. She does not ever play as an AB herself, but has indulged Missy and me when she is around as we play big baby. Mom does not want to discuss this with outsiders, although she knows nothing bad has ever happened to me because I am openly AB.

To me it is sad that such a high percentage of really marvelous diaper women are not willing to be supportive of other incontinent, AB and DL people.

At an AB party recently a big baby boy said he dreams about women lawyers wearing diapers because to him that makes them less terrifying. Do I look mean?

I'm out of college right now, but I am gonna go back and get another degree, but yeah, I wear to class. Diapers come in really handy when I'm in drama. I am up in the sound booth, and there is no bathroom access.

• 3 weeks later...

'06, StillNDiapers!

I go to THE Ohio State University (yeah, go ahead and laugh), and I'm way too scared to wear to class. I'm way too sensitive about these things, and I would feel very weird looking my teachers and classmates in the eye while feeling all that bulk between my legs. Maybe someday, but not yet.

Hi Aleia,

Above in this topic, on Dec 30, 2007, I wrote about wearing diapers at night all through my college years, and during days in law school. I left home for pre-law in 1981 so to you that might be the Dark Ages. Adult disposables were just being sold in stores and were not as advanced as today.

I agree only you know the management style for your condition that is best for you. Sure, I put a waterproof sheet on my dorm mattress. Toward the end of pre-law I really worried during moot court classes because I was fairly sure I could last 60 minutes between potty breaks, but by 90 minutes I had to split attention between what I was observing and my bladder control.

If you have told us details about your bladder control issues, I must have missed that, and I am sorry. Only you know if wearing a diaper and worry about being caught, or not wearing and worry about a wetting accident is the more distracting to you.

Right now I know a lot of college students, some guys and more women. Not all are incontinent, but the experience of all the people I know in person who does wear in college or post grad is positive. Not one has been teased by faculty or fellow students. I wore at night during high school and the last couple of years of middle school. Several gals had sleep-overs at our house and I went on sleep-overs, always with my own rubber sheet and diapers. Consequently many classmates knew, and yet I was not teased. Two 22yo women I know very well needed diapers 24/7 all through school. In April 2001 "SPY KIDS" came to theaters, with the scenes about wet beds and wearing diapers. One of those gals saw the first showing of the film on a Friday, bought a pink back-pack Saturday morning and decorated it with red sequins spelling "Diaper Lady" by the start of school that Monday. By making the joke first, how could she be teased?

OSU is a sophisticated university, filled with serious students and a loving faculty. I am sure that if you need to wear to class, you will not be embarrassed.

Angela Bauer

'06, StillNDiapers!

I go to THE Ohio State University (yeah, go ahead and laugh), and I'm way too scared to wear to class. I'm way too sensitive about these things, and I would feel very weird looking my teachers and classmates in the eye while feeling all that bulk between my legs. Maybe someday, but not yet.

Thanks for the reply. It's not that I'm scared of being discovered and ridiculed--I just feel kind of vulnerable in diapers. I think it would be like going to school in a brand-new TINY skirt you were very excited about in the store, but, as you're sitting in class, suddenly feeling uncomfortably naked (which I have done :o ).

I do have some very minor stress incontinence, but that just means I use a mini pantiliner when I exercise (which would be pretty much never :P). So, thankfully, I don't have a medical need to wear diapers to class, otherwise, talk about REAL vulnerabiliy... :blink:

Aleia, the latest trick is to use modified taddler disposables as liners or slip-in pads. The active part of a Pampers Cruiser Size 4 is larger than a commercial pad, and yet cost a lot less. It takes seconds to cut off the side tabs.

So, if your stress incontinence increases in volume, remember there is a good discreet alternative short of wearing an actual diaper. I use those modified Cruisers daily in Court and at my law office. Nobody notices or cares.

Thanks for the reply. It's not that I'm scared of being discovered and ridiculed--I just feel kind of vulnerable in diapers. I think it would be like going to school in a brand-new TINY skirt you were very excited about in the store, but, as you're sitting in class, suddenly feeling uncomfortably naked (which I have done :o ).

I do have some very minor stress incontinence, but that just means I use a mini pantiliner when I exercise (which would be pretty much never :P ). So, thankfully, I don't have a medical need to wear diapers to class, otherwise, talk about REAL vulnerabiliy... :blink:

Hi,

I teach too and have worn diapers several times. Because I always wet my diapers and often its heavily, I also wore plastic pants every time so I wouldn't leak. I like teaching but I do everything better when I diaper. As a teacher, I would actually prefer to have students in class that diaper. What a fun experiment it would be if we could get an ABDL class together somewhere..... grades would probably generally go up.

As for myself as a 40 something adult DL, being in diapers gives me a noticeable sense of security, comfort, and well-being. And, I totally adore the ABDL types - they are charming. Wishing there were more diapered sociable support groups around 'cause my wife and I would attend(s).

B) glenn