LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hellooooo

abboyblue

Well I just thought I'd come in here to say hi, I'm a 24 yr old AB boy living in the UK. Technically I'm not really a newbie as I've been using this site on and off for a few years but keep on loosing my passwords so this is my third account :( .

Anyway it's good to be back and I look forward to chatting with some of you in the near future. :groupwave:

Guest Baby Peter

Well I just thought I'd come in here to say hi, I'm a 24 yr old AB boy living in the UK. Technically I'm not really a newbie as I've been using this site on and off for a few years but keep on loosing my passwords so this is my third account :( .

Anyway it's good to be back and I look forward to chatting with some of you in the near future. :groupwave:

wekom bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~! *waves and giggles*

icon_welcome.gif

Will have to try to remember this one this time. .lol.

You will have to come in and post on the forums more, that way you will use i and remember it.

Hope to see more of you on here.

Awwww, fankies for all the nice welcomes :D .

To be totally honest the reason why I'm on my third account is because some lowlife scumbag hijacked my second account and managed to get me banned from here for a year, the scumbag also managed to get my internet cut off which resulted in my family finding out I use this site :angry: .

( This is what I want to do to the hijacker :bash: )

Anyway as long as all that doesn't happen again I will no doubt be using this site quite alot so I will hopefully speak to some of you kind people in the near future. :P

P.S Didn't we used to have a Binky emoticon?