LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

User Issues

Hi,

Ok, this is to the mods;

I know you have been hearing a lot of things about a user on here (with many usernames) who has been harrassing other members. Well, someone contacted me tonight with several pieces of information.

He was using info he gathered from this site to do a WHOIS search on one of my domain names. Luckily, he didn't get my real information but I do believe this person to be capable of being extremely malicious in trying to "get to people".

There is something extremely wrong with this person that they would actively enjoy trying to expose people like this.

Usernames known as:

badbaby or Babybethan are the two usenames he is using on here (plus more to be suspected)

On Yahoo the ID I forget, something to do with babyjunior.co.uk and the name you can ask me for if you need it.

I seriously hope that you take the many requests to ban this person seriously. I am happy that he did not get any of my real info but I want this post to serve as a warning to others to make sure to mask your WHOIS data for your domain names. If this babyjunior.co.uk person tries to add you to yahoo DECLINE the request.

stands up on soapbox

As I said to you yesterday in the chatroom, langtab, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about from a technological standpoint. For example, it would not be difficult for the site administrators here to prove your claim either correct or false by simply looking at a log file or two of the dailydiapers web site and comparing a very small collection of IP addresses to see if the person is REALLY using more than one user name here. Personally, I doubt very strongly that your claim is correct, and I know that the site administrators have the technological abilities to determine whether or not your claim is correct, and it seems to me based upon what I heard yesterday, they have done so and additionally concluded that your claims leak as badly as a poorly constructed wet diaper.

Also, as a warning to everybody, let us not forget that there really are some mean and nasty people out there. If you are reading this, I'd like to highly recommend that you consider a password for your account that will not be easy for others to figure out. In other words, don't use any reference to your real name, your phone number, your date of birth, or anything else which other people are likely to actually know about you. Also, it is preferable to use passwords that do not contain words or phrases that people would be able to recognize. Additionally, the strongest passwords you can use would include a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and punctuation combined. (Of course, really good passwords tend to be much more difficult to remember as well, and therefore may be a little less practical for you to use. Still, if you can do so, they are worth the effort.)

Having said all of that, I am a newbie to this site. I really don't know exactly what happened, but from what I have gathered, a lot of people were very badly hurt by a hacker who happened to get into somebody's account here. It was a hacker, and not a person that anybody here probably even knows. Just somebody here looking to hurt somebody, possibly several somebodies, and then go on their merry way watching as the mess unfolds before their eyes where they can laugh hysterically in the background. It seems to me, langtab, that you are just adding to the hacker's laughter. There is nothing wrong with expressing an opinion, but you'd better be able to back up your opinion with undeniable technological evidence if you are going to be making such accusations out in public. I haven't seen you present anything even remotely convincing so far.

gets down from soapbox

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.