LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a

Personally, in my opinion, it doesn't matter what city you live in, and yes I do live in Portland, OR, there is no diaper that sells in the stores that are good. Unfortuantly the best diapers are usually sold online. I personally like Abena X plus and you can only get them online that I'm aware of. I know you can't get them here in the stores. The only other suggestion that I do have is go to a medical supply store especially if you are too embaraced to go to a drug store, wal mart, or a super market.

good luck

• 1 month later...

actualy there 쳠one med supply store i know of that sells molicare supers which is my favorite brand to and they have them cheaper then anyone online the place is called shamrock medical and they are on powell somewhere between 80th and 90th very kind old lady runs the store always empty when i go in there

Shamrock is about 36th and Powell. Always empty when I have been in there.

I can definitely verify that. I called today to see what they have in stock, and they had Molicares, Tenas, and tranquility stuffers. The Molicares were cheaper by the bag and case than XP Medical, which is awesome. I can't wait to check the place out. Thanks for the tip!