LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving Jitters

We're moving. We've been in this house and on this mountain for seven years. Unfortunately the cost of gas is forcing us to move into the city. Up here only our kids and closest friends come up to the house. The new house is bigger, has two bathrooms and a two car garage. That's nice. It is also surrounded by houses and not in the best of neighborhoods since our budget is so strained these days.

This means that anyone looking over our fence will see twelve to fourteen adult-sized diapers hanging on the line during the day. Will they be curious, freaked out, nasty, indifferent? That's the jitters talking. The dog and cat are going to hate it. Cookie monster will go from a hundred and eighty some acres to run on to a fenced in yard. George, the cat, will probably have a bad attitude (as cats do when uprooted) and be nasty for a few weeks. With the ptsd and panic disorder I'll probably be a basket case (but then I already am!).

We're moving. ...... looking over our fence will see twelve to fourteen adult-sized diapers hanging on the line during the day. Will they be curious, freaked out, nasty, indifferent? That's the jitters talking. ....will go from a hundred and eighty some acres to run on to a fenced in yard. .... With the ptsd and panic disorder I'll probably be a basket case (but then I already am!).

That is too bad. Living on 180 acres is awesome i bet. We live on a 100 acres in Ontario and its awesome. About the diapers being on the line, don't fret too much. When we are at our place in North Carolina, my diapers and plastic pants are hung on our line. The neighbours haven't said a thing. Most people would not ask about them.

Just remember, the decision to move has happened and now you are going to begin a new adventure.

You could even name some of the rooms after favourite places you liked to go to on your 180 acres!

cheers

Wow 180 Acres? That's awsume. We used to have 150 Acres as a kid but only 5 of it was "our land" as the rest was all farm land and used to grow crops. I don't know how much equity you got in 7 years but I hope it was enough to help you guys out for awhile in your new home.

Like Ricky said don't worry about the neighbors and the diapers, but like I need to caution you, I think your days of running around the yard in just diapers are few and far between.

Best of luck and try not to stress over it to much, its a just another step in your life. Whether it's for the better or the worse is entirely up to how you make it. Again good luck.

thanks guys. we rent, so the 180 acres isn't ours to sell. don't i wish!

We have ours but its not worth much to anyone but us! As stated above, you likely want to pull back on wearing just your diaper outside in your new place.

I call our place the Farm but it really isn't any more. The last time it was farmed was the late 60's and goes back to the 1850's. There are a couple old barns that have had to be repaired so they will stand. Not sure how old they are. A bunch of Radical Faeries use the farm for about 4 gatherings every year. They helped build a Stand alone Kitchen and dining area with an outdoor shower attached. They call it the erection! It will be great for our ab camp out in June this year.

I can run around all day there with just a diaper or pull ups on, Daddy likes that. So i can appreciate you not having access to the 180 acres. I would not be happy if we didn't have the farm any more.