LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Use Changing Pads

Hey Guys and Girls i was wondering How many of us bother with the use of dealing with changing pads when it comes to diapee changes. Know i dont use them right know but the reason why i ask is because my girlfriend is going to start diapering me and i was wondering if it would be better for her to lay me down on a changing pad when in the own privacy of your own home. know in public that a different story. if you do get changed by someone else do you use changing pads always in public places. so i guess that my question i hope it makes sense my question and i dint repeat my self. so ill stop writing to let you guys answer my question thanks for your in put all of you. Shawnie

I would say that a changing pad is a must if you a - use your diapers for their intended purpose and/or b - use liberal amounts of powder or creams. But then, I'm rather anal-retentive about protecting my furniture and keeping things clean. :blush: I personally have a soft flannel, waterproof-backed, changing pad with bright coloured toys and blocks printed on it, from Gabby's.

I'll tell you what I used when I had fecal incontinence. Do you remember those plastic coated nap mats from kindergarten? They make great adult changing pads and they are cheap too. As I remember, Wal-mart had them.

Hey Guys and Girls i was wondering How many of us bother with the use of dealing with changing pads when it comes to diapee changes. Know i dont use them right know but the reason why i ask is because my girlfriend is going to start diapering me and i was wondering if it would be better for her to lay me down on a changing pad when in the own privacy of your own home. know in public that a different story. if you do get changed by someone else do you use changing pads always in public places. so i guess that my question i hope it makes sense my question and i dint repeat my self. so ill stop writing to let you guys answer my question thanks for your in put all of you. Shawnie