LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow, we just had some rain ALL DAY LONG today (Rare for Southern Cali) and I was actually thinking the same kind of thing. I know it doesn't affect me, the only thing that does is 3 glasses of water and an abriform x-plus or a bambino, and about 3 weeks of immediate previous night time diaperwearing/wetting. That usually gets me to wet before I wake, but it would be cool if the rain (or running water in general) would affect me.

I often wet myself if I have to turn on the taps or hosepipe whatever the time of day as it is the sound of running water that makes me go. :badmood:

Waterfalls are beautiful when on visits to places but they just make me wet myself involuntarily. :whistling:

I would imagine my predicament is fairly typical amongst Incontinent folk here. :o

If that were the case, there would scarcely be a dry bed in all of the Pacific Northwest of North America or most of Britain! :P

I live in Western Washington- 4 1/2 inches of rain yesterday! Hearing the rain never bothered my IC, but getting wet does. If I get too "rained upon", then I get an extra wet zone under my jacket. (blush) Of course washing the dinner dishes will do the same thing quite often.

yeah i live in oregon. =)

so if rain made me pee my bed i would actually need diapers, instead of just wanting diapers. =D hehe

although washing my hands in warm/hot water makes me need to go, but im not actually incontinent so it never actually makes me lose control. so i have to "lose control" myself. =P I guess thats why they say putting people hands in warm water makes them wet the bed, it would probably work on me at least. =)