LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Life Diaper Changes

How do you view your diaper changes in Real Life vs Adult Baby Life. Do some prefer solo diaper changes? Are there others who get changed by friends and who change their friends on a regular basis? And are there others who get changed by (and/or change) their partner only?

We're all unique and have had our own experiences with diaper changes. I have had diaper changes done by others and it was fun, along with changing them too. I have no problem changing diapers for friends and also changing a partner.

I am an AB most of the time so the REAL LiFE, meaning non AB time, is not really relevant to me. AB is real life. My partner changes me and when he isnt a sitter or i change my own. I like someone else to change me, but that doesn't mean i dont like changing myself. I do and its fun. Im not sure if i would like someone that was not a Daddy or Mommy or sitter to change me? Its never happened since i went 24/7 in November 2005.

(ps I got this question from Baby Steph on a BBIF)

Diaper change and pictures on my blog

Edited by boy ricky

I have been a DL for something like 20 years. Most of that time I have changed myself.

My wife has changed me a few times, but doesn't like it. When we had kids, my wife's mom moved up to our city (that was about 3 years ago). Recently, and kind of out of the blue, she has begun changing my diapers. At first, she changed just a wet one when I came home unexpectedly with wet pants from a leaky diaper. Then she changed me at her house when I was wet after helping her with yardwork. A couple of weeks ago I was sick and she changed a messy diarrea diaper and she said she didn't mind. She encouraged me to use my diapers for their intended purpose. Changing diapers for her makes her feel motherly and helpful. She said messy diapers are just part of diaper changes and they happen sometimes.

I shaved down there to make the cleanup easier, and she changes my diapers (mostly just wet ones) about 3x per week.

I ususally go there after work if I am wet and she will change me. Often I go there on weekends to help around her house and she will change me.

She changed me after work today. :D

Went over to Norma's house after work for dinner tonight.

Meet the wife and kids over there (she drove seperate from running errands).

I drank two beers during dinner and then helped clean up.

When we were getting ready to leave, Norma said to me, "Oh, could you help me on the computer a minute." I said sure and I finished loading the kids into the car seats, and then told my wife I would meet her at home in a few minutes.

I went back inside and asked Norma what she needed. She said, "Oh, my computer's fine, I just figured you would need a diaper change after drinking those beers." I smiled, she was right...I pissed my diaper while doing the dishes. I said, "Well your right, my diaper's wet, can you change it." She said, "Ya, come on."

I followed her to the back bedroom and she opened the closet to get a fresh diaper from the bag of Tena Ultras. I unbuckeled my belt and sat on the bed. She opened the dresser drawer and got the tub of wipes and set them on the bed. She pulled down my pants to expose my wet diaper. She untaped the tapes and rolled the diaper inwards. She grabbed a wipe and cleaned my abdomen and penis (I got a little stiff). She grabbed another wipe and I lifted my legs up a bit and she wiped my cheeks and crack. She put the wipe in the center of the diaper, pulled it out, rolled it up, taped it closed, and set it on the floor. She opened the fresh diaper and I lifted my bum. She slipped the fresh diaper under and adjusted the side panels. She tugged up the front and smoothed out the panels. She taped the diaper closed, first the bottom tapes, then the top tapes. She said, "OK, there you go kiddo." I sat up and said, "Thanks, that feels alot better." She said, "OK, now get going, and I'll see you tomorrow." She grabbed the wet diaper from the floor and I pulled up my pants and said, "OK, thanks." I followed her out to the kitchen and she dropped the diaper in the kitchen trash can. I said, "Bye" and slipped out the door.

:D

I <3 having others change my diaper. Although it's only been a handful of girls that have changed me. But given the option I would rather be changed by someone else.

Having someone else change you is the best. Some DL's may not like it but i think most ab's like to be changed by someone else!

Having someone else change you is the best. Some DL's may not like it but i think most ab's like to be changed by someone else!

I like changing my own nappies, All the times I have been changed my nappies have not been put on tight enough, perhaps that is because the person had not had alot of experience.

I like changing my own nappies, All the times I have been changed my nappies have not been put on tight enough, perhaps that is because the person had not had alot of experience.

This is true. Unless your mommy or daddy is experienced at changing, you usually get a weak change. And, I find it hard to correct them (being a baby and all), so I just let it be. This is one argument in favor of cloth diapers. With disposies, they cannot be re-fastened. With a cloth diaper, they can always be re-pinned. ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

This is true. Unless your mommy or daddy is experienced at changing, you usually get a weak change. And, I find it hard to correct them (being a baby and all), so I just let it be. This is one argument in favor of cloth diapers. With disposies, they cannot be re-fastened. With a cloth diaper, they can always be re-pinned. ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

Its imporatnt if someone is going to diaper you more than a couple times that they know how to do it. Ive been lucky as i met alot of EXPERTS right away. my partner also my Daddy is very good at it and as a result me changing my diapers is very limited.

Had to come home from work today at lunchtime (I forgot my sandwich), and needed a diaper change.

Kid was napping and Norma was taking a break and she didn't expect me.

She asked why I came home, and I said, "Well, I forgot my lunch...." She said, "Oh" "...and I need a diaper change" I added.

She said, "Oh, well, come on, I'll change you." :D I followed her back to my bedroom and I pulled a diaper and wipes from my dresser. I set them on the bed and unbuckled my belt. I slipped my pants down revealing my diaper. I lay on the bed and she moved in between my legs. She untaped the diaper and rolled the front in a bit. She grabbed the wipes and took one and wiped my front side down. I lifted my legs and she said, "Your a little brown back here." I said, "I am?" (I had a wet fart earlier that morning, but I know I didn't poop) She wiped me vigorously and said, "Yeah, just a little bit, but you don't want to get a rash." She wiped some more and then rolled the wipes and diaper up, taped it closed, and set it on the floor. She asked, "Where's your cream and powder?" I said, "In the bathroom drawer."

She unfolded the fresh diaper and slipped it under my raised butt. She went to the bathroom and got the lotion and baby powder. She rubbed some lotion in my butt crack and then sprinkled some powder on my front and into the diaper. She pulled the front of the diaper snug and flattened out the side panels. She taped me up tight and said, "There you go." I said, "Thanks" as she picked up the lotion and powder and put them back. I put the tub of wipes back in my dresser.

She picked up the diaper from the floor and I followed her down the hallway. She opened the kitchen trash, but I said, "Uh, I'll take that to the outside trash" (I didn't want my wife/kids to see it in the trash). She handed it to me and then washed her hands at the kitchen sink.

I picked up my lunch and said, "Well, I've got to get back to the store." She said, "OK, I'll see you later." (Thanks Norma ;) )

Diapering isn't rocket science; whoever changes you will be an expert by the second or third time, as long as you tell him or her what you need.

(When my mommy changes me for the first time after a hiatus, she's sometimes forgotten the exact right way to position the diaper, so I quietly shift things around before she does the taping or pinning. And she kids me about what an unusually helpful baby I am, but how else? She wants it put on right just as much as I do, and so there has to be communication.)

Diapering isn't rocket science; whoever changes you will be an expert by the second or third time, as long as you tell him or her what you need.

(When my mommy changes me for the first time after a hiatus, she's sometimes forgotten the exact right way to position the diaper, so I quietly shift things around before she does the taping or pinning. And she kids me about what an unusually helpful baby I am, but how else? She wants it put on right just as much as I do, and so there has to be communication.)

You are a way smart Baby!!! right on :biker_h4h: