LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Beautiful Day At The Park

A Beautiful Day At The Park

Written By: Baby Jay NY

It’s a beautiful day in November. The sun is shinning, the sky is a beautiful blue. Not a cloud in the sky. It’s about 68 degrees in New York and all the parents are taking good advantage of the great weather. The play ground is full of happy children.

I arrived at the play ground early this morning. The park at that time was empty. There wasn’t a soul around. I took a table in the sun had a cup of coffee and opened up my lap top to check some mail. The first place I went to was Yahoo. I wanted to see if there was mail from my girl friend. When I opened my mail I wasn’t surprise. There were 2 E mails from her.

I opened them up and read them twice. She was having a good time with her family and said that she missed me. I answered both letter together and wrote that I missed her too. I told her were I was and what I was doing. I wrote that when I first arrived the playground was empty and I wrote what I was day dreaming about. It went a little like this:

We arrived at the park early in the morning. You had packed a nice breakfast before we left home. It was so nice out that I pulled out the new chair we bought that sat two people. I opened the chair up and set it in front of the table. You placed a table cloth over the table and just set everything on top taking the paper plates, plastic spoons and folks out.

I asked you to leave ever thing along and come and sit with me. She sashayed over to me and sat in the chair next to me. We held hands as we watched the boats go down the river. We sat there enjoying the weather and each others company. We kissed and made fun of some of the runners that were jogging by.

After about 30 minutes she asked “would baby Jay like to go on the swings with mommy”? There wasn’t anyone at the playground yet so I said “yes mommy I would like that”. Mommy smiled at me and helped me out of the big chair. She took my hand as we headed for the swings. We each took a swing and sat down as we started to swing back and forth. Mommy kept telling me not to go to high because she didn’t want me to fall off.

I was started to get higher than mommy and I saw her get off the swing as she told me again to slow down. I put my feet down to do as she asked. See that’s what happens when I let baby do things for him self. With that she got behind me and started to push me. “Now mommy has control of her baby so he don’t fall off and get a boo boo” she said.

“OK mommy I’m sorry” I said as she slowed the speed of the swing down to where she thought it would be safe.

She pushed me for awhile and asked, “is my baby hungry yet”? I told her I was and she stopped the swing and helped me off. We went back to the table. The table I picked out was in the back of the field house. Out of the site of the other people and children if there should show up.

Mommy placed all the food on the table. Mommy sat next to me and placed some scrambled eggs in my plate and some home fries. She cut it up and started to feed me. As mommy was feeding me she said, “some for you and some for me”.

I was sitting real close to mommy. I could feel her leg rubbing next to mine. I put my hand in her lap as she feed us both. I started to rub the inside of her thing and each time she put more in my mouth I would squeeze her. After a while she started to moan each time she feed me. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing because she wasn’t feeding herself any more.

Mommy looked me in the eye and kissed my nose and told me I was a bad baby for doing that to her. But I didn’t believe her because she had the biggest and prettiest smile on her face. Mommy moved over and reached into the bag and took out a sippy cup and a bottle of water. She placed the sippy cup in front of me and said “let’s see if you can hold this with two hands so you don’t spill it”. She giggled as I put the cup up to my lips and started to suck on it. It was filled with warm coffee. “Mmmmm” I said “tis is good mommy”. “But” I said “it would be better if it was something else I was suckling on”.

She replied “maybe if you’re a good baby I will let you suckle on what you really want when we get home later”. “Now be a good baby because the playground is starting to get busy”.

With that I started to hear children laughing and running around. I finished my coffee just in time because mommy took it and put it back into the bag just as two little girls came running around the back of the field house.

Mommy said Hi to the two girls and they said Hi back. They asked what we were doing and mommy answered “we are eating or breakfast how about you”? They replied, “We are here with our mommy and daddy playing”. “Well” mommy said “I think you should go back because your not suppose to be talking to strangers”? “Right”? OK they said and scooted back to the other side of the field house.

Mommy and I went back to the big chair and sat down again. We sat there just enjoying the view. Mommy asked me “I hope you don’t do peepee in your diaper and leak”. “Because this chair will sorely show a wet spot, not to mention your pants”.

“No worry mommy I no do peepee yet” I said.

It was about 1 pm and the traffic all of a sudden around the back of the field house started to feel like a traffic detour. Mommy looked at me and said “is baby ready to go home”?

I replied “yes mommy it’s getting cold here all of a sudden”. That’s when mommy noticed the wet spot on the front of my pants.

“No wonder you feel cold baby”. “You wet your diaper and now your pants are wet too”. Come on let me get you home so I can change you” she said as she packed the bag with garbage. “Lucky for you there is a second exit out of this play ground”. “No one will see your wet pants and know that the baby had an accident” she said as she threw the bag into the trash can and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the playground unnoticed and went to the car.

Mommy said “let me put this towel under you baby Jay so you don’t get the seat wet”.

I stepped back as mommy placed the towel down on the seat. She helped me sit down as she buckled me in. She went over to the driver’s side got in started the car and drove off for home. I was wet and could feel the coldness of my diaper.

Mommy said “I think mommy has to buy baby plastic pants”. “If baby peepees his diaper to much they won’t leak”.

I heard mommy but I couldn’t answer her because I was half asleep. I felt the car stopped and looked up. Mommy parked the car in front of the house. I took the seat belt off and started to get out of the car. Mommy was helping me out of the car as we heard. “Hi Judy how are you”? Judy turned around and there standing in her yard cleaning up the leaves was Mrs. MaGillacuty her next door neighbor. “OH my” Mrs. MaGillacuty said aloud. “Looks like someone had a little accident” looking at my wet pants as I got out of the car. Mommy turned around to me and said “looks like we’ve been caught” with a little giggle in her voice.

“How are you Mrs. MaGillacuty”? “Yes my friend had a little accident” mommy told her. “Sometimes big guys have accidents too you know”.

“Wow” she said “I guess so”. “Aren’t you happy you put that towel on your seat” she said with a big smile. “Maybe you should put your friend into some DIAPERS before he has another accident”.

My face was as red as a fire truck. I got up and went to the door and unlocked it and stepped in. Mommy was right behind me. When the door was closed Mommy started to laugh out of control. “See” she said “that’s what happens to little babies that walk around the house naked or in his diaper and nothing else”.

I turned to mommy and said “I really don’t think she ever saw me anyway”.

“Oh ya” mommy said “then why did she emphasize DIAPERS when she mentioned it”?

“A lucky guess” I replied. I looked at mommy and we both busted out laughing.

“OK baby Jay lets get you out of those wet cloths before you caught a cold” mommy said as she grabbed my hand and we headed for the bedroom.

When we got into the bed room mommy laid a changing pad on the bed and started to take my pants down. Mommy let my pants drop to the floor and helped me take my feet out.

"OK baby Jay lay on the pad for mommy" she said. Mommy went over to the window and pulled the shade down. When she returned she said “Or would you like for Mommy to change you with the shade up”?

“No thank you Mommy” I said. “I be a good baby now and not run around your house naked or in just my diaper”.

“Good” mommy said as she reached for the tape of my diaper and pulled them free. She lifted my legs and pulled the wet diaper from under me and let my legs back down. Mommy rolled the diaper into a ball and threw it in the can.

“I think my baby could use a nice hot bath” she said as she put a blanket on me and walked to the bath room.

I heard the water running in the tub and closed my eyes to forget the embarrassment of Mrs. MaGillacuty. The next thing I remembered was feeling mommies’ hands under the blanket. When I opened my eyes mommy was lying next to me wrapped in a towel.

Mommies hand was warm as she rubbed my belly. She asked “does my baby still want to suckle on his mommy’s nipple”?

My eyes opened wide as she pulled the towel off from around her breast. Mommy reached for the back of my head and guided my lips to her nipple. “There you go baby Jay” she said as she coed my name. “Suckle mommy before she gives you a nice hot bath”.

I closed my eyes again and took her nipple into my mouth and suckled her like a new born. Mommy loves when I suckle on her almost as much as I do. My mouth was all over mommies nipple sucking for all I wanted in the world was her.

“That’s my baby Jay” she cooed. “Suckle mommy good and make her happy too”.

I listened to mommy’s baby talk as she encouraged me. I suckled her nipple as she ran her hand threw my hair. Telling me in baby talk what a good baby I was.

I felt her hand run down my chest into my hairless diaper area. She fondled my peepee making it hard. Her touch was loving and gentle at first. Oh my baby enjoys suckling on his mommy’s nipple and loves when she touches him here”. “Don’t you baby Jay” she asked?

My reply was just a moan of pleasure. “Mommy knows what to do to her baby to make him happy. “And baby Jay knows what to do to make his mommy happy too” she said moaning slightly. “Your mouth is so warm on mommy’s nipple” she cooed again.

Mommy stopped pumping baby’s peepee and took a hold of his head. She switched nipples and I didn’t miss a suckle. Mommy held my head close to her as I put my arms around her for fear that she would move me again.

“Mmmmm” I hummed as her nipple went deeper into my mouth. My hands went down to mommy’s bottom as I squeezed her cheeks in my hands. Mommy let out a moan of pleasure. Not knowing if it was from my squeezing or from my suckling. I suckled harder and pulled her close to me with my hands.

My breathing was fast and I could hardly control myself. I let mommy’s nipple go as it popped out of my mouth. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe. I kissed my way down her body until I was kissing the hair between her legs. Mommy opened her legs and laid flat on the bed. Baby Jay spread his mommy’s legs and started kissing and licking his mommy’s womb. Jetting his tongue deep into her. Licking up her juices and feeling her ride his mouth.

“Oh baby Jay yes make love to me with your tongue”. “Baby Jay is such a good lover to his mommy” she said in between her moans. Baby Jay put his fingers into his mommy’s womb and pumped them deep into his mommy. Licking and kissing her clit while putting his fingers up deep into her.

Mommy grabbed my head and brought it up to her mouth. We kissed deep and passionately. My hard peepee rested at her opening and slipped in as we were kissing. She moaned in my mouth while our tongues were meeting. Mommy moaned with delight as she had my face in her hands. She kissed my nose and chin. Kissed my eyes and kissed my neck and bit my ear.

I was lost in a passionate kiss as I started to pump my peepee into my mommy. Her hips were matching my movement as she lifted herself off the bed. She rolled me over onto my back with out losing my peepee deep in her. She sat up and rode my peepee. She forced my peepee deeper into her womb as she moaned loudly. “Baby Jay” she said “you make mommy so happy when you make love to her like this”.

I felt her shake as she moaned real loud. Her body was riding my peepee hard and fast. I felt my own explosion getting close and started lifting my body off the bed to get deeper into her womb. I shoot my load into her as she fell onto my chest and tried to catch her breath. “Mmmmm baby Jay” she tried to say “what a good job you did this afternoon”. “You pleased your mommy so many times”. “I’m so happy to have you as my baby, friend and lover”. “I will never let you want for love as long as we are together”.

Mommy kissed me on my lips and settled her head on my shoulder. Her hand running up and down my chest. “Thank you mommy” I said with a tear running down my cheek. “I love you too mommy and I’m happy you are my mommy, lover and friend too”. “All I ever wanted in my life was for someone to love me and care for me”. “And now I have found that person”.

We laid there for about 20 minutes. I felt mommy get up and move over to the dresser. She grabbed a hand full of baby wipes and washed her self clean. She put on her bath robe as she came back to the bed and reached for my hand. I opened my eyes and grabbed her hand as she helped me off the bed. We headed for the bath room were she added some hot water to the over flowing bubble bath. She helped me sit down. In the bath there were toys hiding around the bubbles.

Mommy grabbed my binky from her robe pocket and placed it into my mouth as I searched for my toys. She grabbed a wash cloth and lathered it up and started to wash me clean. As I stood up she paid special attention to my soft peepee. Making sure it was clean. Mommy leaned forward and kissed the tip of my peepee.

She put my peepee into her mouth and started to suck on it. It got hard in a hurry. I moaned as she placed her hand on my tushie and pushed me in her mouth. Mommy’s lips were sucking on my balls and licking my peepee up and down. “Mmmmm” mommy said. “You taste so good when your peepee is nice and clean”. Mommy let my peepee go and sat me down in the tub again.

She finished washing me and rinsed me off. Mommy helped me out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me. She held me close and dried me off from head to toe. She made sure my hard peepee was dried and placed her lips back on my peepee. My peepee was ready to unload again as she sucked me deeper into her mouth. I felt my hips start to push in her mouth. I exploded deep down her throat. She swallowed ever drop and smiled as she came back up to my mouth and kissed me.

“That’s for being such a good baby” she said as we headed off to the bedroom again. My legs were like rubber as she had to help me walk. The changing pad was still on the bed. She guided my tushie to the pad and went over to her dresser. She took a diaper and the baby powder and returned to the bed. Mommy lifted my legs high in the air and slides the diaper under my tushie. She sprinkled powder over my diaper area and rubbed it in. Mommy pulled the diaper between my legs and taped it snug to my hips.

I was half asleep by now and just went where ever she pushed me. I felt the blanket come up over my body. I opened my eyes and saw mommy putting on her panties and her night shirt. She got under the blanket and made sure my binky was still in my mouth. She turned out the light and said “I think mommy and baby Jay need an afternoon nap”. We cuddled close together and fell asleep in each others arms.

WOW! 400 have read it. That in itself is nice but does the old saying some into view here? "If you don't have anything nice to say". "don't say anything".

Very disappointed :crybaby:

Baby Jay NY bye bye

I would have to agree that many of us would love to have such a relationship. Tis something to dream about. Very nice story. Hopefully he has more naps and thinks up other nice stories to interest us readers. :thumbsup: