LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Las Vegas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a ab,dl in vegas my e-mail is darkshadowedwolf2000@yahoo.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am an ab/dl in cedar city ut would love to hang out my email address is crac1387@suumail.net

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

well i bought my first diapers today and i am loving it!! i want somebody to play with sometime. I have never been changed or changed before

I'm not much for the changed and changing part, as I'm happily in a relationship, but I'm always good for a nice, lively chat. ^_~

• 8 months later...

Well, I am totally dragging this one back from the grave....but I just want to add myself, as I have not arrived back in Vegas and plan on staying here for a while:

"HELLO".

I probably won't be up for wearing diapers in public....I don't see much of a point. But if everyone is having a meet up, i'll sure as heck come along. Especially if it's kareoke! (still can't spell that word...)

Well, I am totally dragging this one back from the grave....but I just want to add myself, as I have not arrived back in Vegas and plan on staying here for a while:

"HELLO".

I probably won't be up for wearing diapers in public....I don't see much of a point. But if everyone is having a meet up, i'll sure as heck come along. Especially if it's kareoke! (still can't spell that word...)

Well... you seem reasonably level-headed and are a local. I'd be glad to be friends with you, Wombat. :3

Do you like clubbing? (and when I reference it, I mean such in a realm of normal (or fitting to the style of club) clothing, not diapers, of course). :D

We're the same age, too. Always a big perk. :D