LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reminder About The Littles Group Documentation Project

The Littles Group Documentation Project will be one year old this January and so I thought it might be time to remind folks about this small, but growing community resource.

What I have attempted to do is create a web site where people can find local groups such as munches, conferences, venues, and social organizations that are friendly towards age players. The group does not have to be about age play, but accepting of age players among their membership. Age players are adults who like to role play as an age other than their own as well as the people that play supporting roles. Typical examples of age players are school girls, little girls and little boys, sissies, adult babies, baby furs, mommies, daddies, baby sitters, teachers, and principles.

Please, if you know of a group that is friendly to age players, come to the web site and post an entry for them or convince the group owner to post. That group is likely to get a few more attendees and you'll be doing your part to help age players come out of the closet and meet others.

If you're an age player or someone that loves them, check the web site. You might just make some new friends in your area.

If you have any questions or suggestions about this project, I'd love to get your feedback. Please write to me at spacey@theghidrah.com.

You can find the Littles Group Documentation project at: http://theghidrah.com/lgdp/ .

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Marie

Are you interested in exchanging links and banners?

Well, the Littles Group Documentation Project isn't really about link exchange. It's more of a reference site, and I'd like to keep it true to its purpose.

That said, at BabyPrideStore.com we'd be happy to post a reciprocal link if you use the littles and baby pride symbol on your site. Just let me know, and I'll get the link setup. You can write me at spacey@theghidrah.com

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Marie