LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Time Out

So tonight I had some spare time and decided to go see Beowulf (in 3D) alone to kill off a couple of hours before coming back home to do some homework for the one class that didn't get cancelled tomorrow. Thanksgiving break is starting and I felt like relaxing a little bit. I really had to pee, but, instead of going before I went to the movie I decided I would just throw on a diaper and take off.

I've been trying hard to devise a system that doesn't leak using only store-bought diapers as I don't really have the means to special order the real heavy duty kind. So I was wearing a Huggies size 6 inside of a Goodnites diaper with a Depends on top of both to kind of hold everything in. Not only does it tend to hold, it's very padded and I love the feeling of kind of waddling around when I walk.

Anyway, it took me about half of the movie to even be able to start peeing in the diaper! Does anyone else have trouble getting over this? I want to be able to just relax and let go, but even though I really had to pee before I left, it took me an hour or so to be able to go in the diaper when I was in the movie theater.

Sometimes I'm worried that if I relax and let go then (even though I'm triple d'ed) I'm going to leak. I'd love to be able to know that I'm almost leakproof and then I think I would enjoy the experience of being out in a diaper even more.

That being said, the warmth and comfort of the diaper as I watched the movie was great. And the convenience of not having to get up to pee was...wonderful.

I've heard that plastic pants can help with leaking and confidence. Where can I get them? Could I get them from a store? Would I need to order them?

I plan on making this a somewhat regular habit when I go out as I love the warm feeling of a wet diaper (hence the screenname). I just want to feel safe making that diaper wet -- :D

Hi Wet_Pants, you may well find that the Plastic Pants help you detect a leak before it becomes noticeable before others do-you just get a "feeling" that you are leaking. :beer:

As for leaking, it sounds like you have more than enough Diapers on to prevent a lot of leaks for quiet a while. :o

Good luck with your Diaper tests. ;)

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

hiya,

good on you for doing it, i hate getting up in a movie....

It'll get easier the more safe you feel that your not gonna leak... think its the same for most peeps...

Plastic pants really would help, give that extra security, though i agree you don't sound like you need it... but for piece of mind... plus some of them look so great... personaly i want soe with pink frills on.. aaah one day maybe...

Don't think your gona be able to walk into a shop and buy any though.. could be wron, but its not the sort of thing you see everyday..

Huggles

Lucy

I think you answered your own question... you didn't go cause you didn't know.. Now you do.. Diapers work..and do what they are suppose to.. so next time it will be alot easier.. trust me.

As far as plastic pants go..yeah you can find them at the "stores" but they aren't really what I think you want. They are made for those of us who are really "needing" them. So not very babylike, but they do work for what they are intended for.. Always remember... Plastic -pants only work as good as the diaper underneath. Have fun... save up and buy some better diapers.. you will be glad you did..

Molicares Rule!!!!! 24/7 in the best.

Another thing to remember is that a given diaper will be WAY less

prone to leak if you can just wet as you feel even a slight urge as

opposed to letting a ton out at once. "Flooding" without leaking

will require a way better setup than simply letting a bit trickle out here and

there. If you can "wet periodically as needed" you will discover

that you may not need as much of a diaper. Of course it all

depends on the person, etc.

Think about it for a second- this is how companies like "depends" stay

in business. Most of their "target market" isn't "flooding" so they can

get away with making a mediocre diaper. :lol:

-Mikey

Anyway, it took me about half of the movie to even be able to start peeing in the diaper! Does anyone else have trouble getting over this? I want to be able to just relax and let go, but even though I really had to pee before I left, it took me an hour or so to be able to go in the diaper when I was in the movie theater.

Sometimes I'm worried that if I relax and let go then (even though I'm triple d'ed) I'm going to leak. I'd love to be able to know that I'm almost leakproof and then I think I would enjoy the experience of being out in a diaper even more.

I'm not sure how long you've been wearing diapers but... I've been into it for 25+ years now. At first it was really difficult for me to wet in public but as I became more experienced and had a better sense of the limits of my diapers it became easier. I used to only wear in public when I knew I'd never come across anyone I knew. Gradually I got a little more comfortable and would occasionally wear in front of friends. New experience and once again... too nervous to easily wet but eventually I got comfortable with that as well. So, in time as you gain experience and become comfortable wearing diapers it will become easier to wet.