LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Flag

I found this on another great abdl community called 'diaper space'. Its a little different than this one. They allow a bit more graphic posts. I am not knocking this place at all. The clean natured style is appealing also. BUT, if you go there, check out my page Baby_Matthew. Its cool, some of you will like it. I am going to invite some here from there too. Have any of you been there?

So, on to this flag, does anybody know who designed this? Wouldn't this be great to have stickers, t shirts, whatever. A bit subtle but still saying something. Use it like the classic rainbow flag, only for us Babies. ABDL pride. the other picture I also got from Diaper space.

enjoy all.

baby matthew

So why is it that the AB flag bears a striking resemblance to the gay-pride flag?

Alot of flags have stripes. I'm not seeing 'gay pride' in this flag myself. I am straight and wouldn't fly a rainbow flag, but I think this is kinda cool. The only people who acknowledge this is ABDL's.

Thats just me, and BOY RICKY, rock on. Your great, and I'm straight. :excl: I'm a wittle jealwous tho.

baby matthew