LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chicago, Found Vintage 1992 Luvs On Street

Guest baby_healy

Guest baby_healy

Today while walking to the L here in Chicago, I stopped in my tracks on the sidewalk...

Sitting on the ground in front of me, rolled up, were two Luvs Phases boy print diapers from 1992 (plastic-backed ones, white with blue pinstripes and little sailboats, cars and trains on them... I think the cutest looking diapers ever made)

They'd been modified to form one big (adult-size) diaper... They were taped together with clear packing tape, and the plastic tabs had been cut off... The back of one was taped to the front of the other, with clear tape on the outside and white gaffer/duct tape on the inside...

Someone out there must live in my neighborhood...

A HUGE "Hi there" to whoever you are... :groupwave:

-Baby Healy

Chgo.

Better than that, where did they get the diaper stash. We are every where and no where it seems. I really loved those Pampers too. I guess that's why I wear Molicares they seem to remind me of them, even if just a little.

BTW, if they were rolled up how did you find out so much info? Eeeewww. Nevermind I don't wanna know. :P

Better than that, where did they get the diaper stash. We are every where and no where it seems. I really loved those Pampers too. I guess that's why I wear Molicares they seem to remind me of them, even if just a little.

BTW, if they were rolled up how did you find out so much info? Eeeewww. Nevermind I don't wanna know. :P

what neighborhood were you in? They arent mine but I am in Chicago and near the El

• 2 months later...

I remember the Luvs for Girls from back then, they were so adorable! I wish there was something akin to Bambinos that came in those adorable prints! :D

Hmmmm so an AB or DL boy tossed his used diapers out on the street. Hmmmm is this the AB/DL male equivilent of "marking" ones territory? *giggles*