LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Earliest Memories

I have thought about this many times as you can imagine. So here are mine My family moved out of a house when I was four. I remember my baby bed being in two different rooms in that house. In one room, I have many memories of being in my baby bed. I had to be maybe 3, or less. BUT, I also remember, honestly, when my baby bed was still in my parents room. Now, I had to only be 2 or so, then, not many memories, but I remember where it was in the bedroom, and such. Funny thing, I had the chance to visit that house a few years ago. It was weird, the house hadn't changed. And as I walked through, baby memories came rushing back. My baby bed was there, I spread butter all over that counter, I was potty trained..?? in that bathroom. I remember my blankie big time, I shredded it, and wouldn't give it up. Still love cuddly blankies today, wonder why?? As far as diaper wearing goes, I really don't have many diaper memories :( .I wore cloth with plastic then, but love disposables now. I actually have never tried a cloth, maybe that would really bring things back. I am the youngest of six and have always been the 'baby' of the family. thats ok with me. Ok, I told you. BabyMatthew

I can't say I remember before I was potty trained, but I can remember an incident that had to be during my training or within two years of being declared trained (other than bedwetting). It had to be from 3, the age of being trained, and 5, the age we moved out of the house I remember. I remember laying on the living room floor at my grandparents home and coloring. I had to poop, but I wanted to keep coloring, so I ignored it. Then as my need grew ever more desperate, I decided I'd do it in my pants. I wanted to see how it felt when I was in diapers and I didn't want to stop coloring. I remember my grandma fussing at me, and taking me next door to our house to change my pants. I also remember, she spanked me and said she was going to tell my mother. I feel this was my first experience at returning to infancy.

I remember a lot of stuff from babyhood-- diaper changes, sleeping in a crib, being fed in a high chair. My mom says I was toilet trained a lot faster than any of my siblings and was mostly out of diapers by 2; between that and other clues, I'm pretty sure my earliest memories are from around 12-18 months.

An interesting thing about all those memories is that they don't include any sense of time. After age 2.5 or 3, all my memories include some kind of chronological information--I know roughly when something happened, or which of two memories came first--but before that age, it's just a disconnected set of memories, and the sense of them is more like: "this is what always happens."

For example, I remember going to find my mom to tell her my diaper was messy, and she gave an exasperated sigh and said she wasn't surprised and walked me to the changing table and on the way I was thinking about something I'd seen that morning, and at every step I was thinking "this is what I always say, this is what she always says, I always think of this when I'm on my way to get changed..." and so on. I think because I hadn't really learned to think about time yet, I just figured every moment was basically the same as every other, like living in an eternal "now". Strange way to see the world.

I've long wondered if being able to remember my babyhood so well has some influence on my infantilism, or maybe the other way around. I was definitely interested in infantilism at a very young age--while I was still in preschool--and I think maybe I spent so much time thinking about babyhood then, at an age when the usual childhood amnesia hadn't set in, that I was able to hold on to memories that I would otherwise have lost. When I started interacting with other infantilists online, I asked about it to see if anyone else had early memories like I did. But I don't think any of them did. Of the few dozen people I've discussed this with over the years, I've only met one other person who could remember as far back as me, and as far as I know she's not an infantilist. (Her own theory was that it's a sign of having an "old soul". Shrug!)

One of my earliest memories is of doing a poo in my pants when I was a baby - not sure of the exact age, probably around 2 or 3 years old. I pretty much remember everything about it: feeling poo come out with no control, feeling it spreading around inside my nappy and how happy I felt afterwards (which is a longer story).

got lots baby memories but the earliest one is this:

I was waddling in the grass and i saw what looked like a BIG SOFT pile of DIRT! I dont recall thinking in words back then, just feelings and that dirt looked soooo comfy. I made my way over there - I think crawling and put my diaper bottom right on top of what turned out to be an ant pile. I dont recall the ant bites and the pain - in fact I dont recall screaming or crying just how my grandma snatched me up and I was in the sink with her snatching off the diaper and running cold watter on me washing off the ants.. I KNOW i screamed then cause it was the water i recall as being uncomfortable.. but then i was all changed and clean and fresh and i think she put me in the bedroom with the red quilt and i took a nap.. not sure about the nap... know she got me a baba though.

I can remember exactly how my mom would change me when I pooped in my diaper. First, she'd sniff the air and say something to me in sing-song voice like "You're stinky, it's time to change your diaper." Then she'd pick me up and carry me into my room and lay me on my changing table. She'd take off my clothes and then untape my messy diaper. Once she did that she'd say something like "Pee yoo!" Then she'd show me the mess. She'd take some wipes out of the tub and clean me off, stuffing each wipe into the dirty diaper when she finished using it. Then she'd roll and tape up the poopy diaper, lift the lid to my plastic lined diaper pail, and drop the stinky diaper into it. After disposing of my old diaper, she'd get a fresh diaper from one of the shelves of my changing table and wave it around to entertain me. She'd then unfold it, put in under my bottom, and powder me. Then she'd tape the new Huggies diaper up, dress me, and then lift me off the changing table to wash my hands. Then I'd be ready to mess another diaper.

I have many memories of being in diaper at unfortunately most are related to injuries I had as a child or as a result of my older brother. Along with that my body had a hard time of metabolizing fats, so stuff like that would just pass through me and end up in either my training pant or after my Mom got tried of dealing with them diapers. According to her I wore diapers the longest of any of my sibling until I was 3 almost 4. Even after that I still remember having accident and having to wear them just in case. At the time I was sharing a room with my older sister, she didn't mind and when I started having to wear them again she used to make me adult baby clothes. We are planning on doing that again when she had the time. :)