LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ides For Story's

ok boys and girls its time to have fun now hers to days assignment's

the first one, 1: Is about a 8 year old girl named ? how gets hit by a car, the driver of the car dies and the girl is left alive but is in a coma, and 4 mounts latter she awakes to finds that, she has to relearn every thing over a-gen her parents are there to help her and so is her older sister and brother are there to help to.

story 2: at 13 she witnesses the murder of her family, she is the only one to survive. then her has a stroke and here mined reverts back to when she was ital and cant do any thing for herself (she is 4foot1 and skinny), the cops partner (steven sigal) tacks her and they go into hiding but he thinks that it is an inside job and they go to a different safe plays

the one thing is before this happened the girl already had a very bad case of ruminated arthritis, prier to the mind-set.

nuber3: a boy age 7 is kidnapped and forest to be a baby girl so he wouldn't be fond

all story's must be finished be for posting good luck

Prologue:

I took the liberty of changing a few things in your first story suggestion. First, I wasn't sure if you meant an 8-year-old girl or an 18-year-old girl. I decided that the main character should be eight. Secondly, it made more sense to me to have the girl riding in the car and not struck by a car. I have to aplologize. I wasn't able to complete the story. This was too much of an area to explore for me to write it all in just one setting. Perhaps someone else would like to add their expertise to it. Here is the first part:

Life of Riley

(This is a work of fiction)

Copyright © 2007, D Rainger

In all her 8 years Riley had never felt so helpless. At first it wasn't something she was conscious of. When she first woke up, the hustle, bustle, and activity around her had been something she simply accepted. But now as she had begun to remember what it used to be like. What SHE used to be like, Before.... Before it all happened.

4 months ago Riley was like any average 8-year-old. She was an avid Dance, Dance, Revolution player. She loved her collection of Bratz dolls. Her iPod Nano was her prized possession. She obsessed over Highschool Musical. But on the way home from soccer practice with her uncle, her life came undone.

I less than 15 seconds, the crushing weight of a fully loaded 53 foot Freightliner burst open the Honda Accord she was riding in like a fish spilling it's insides during a fillet. Mercifully, Riley was thrown clear as the Accord and its driver were instantly consumed in flame. Bystanders watched Riley sail like a rag doll and land almost 50 feet down the asphalt. They say her head bounced when it hit.

At first the doctors didn't hold out much hope for her. The pupils of her eyes were fixed one slightly larger than the other. She was kept on oxygen. The machines beeped out the pulses of her heart. Tubes entered and left her body, giving her nutrition and taking away the waste. He parents waited and cried. Her siblings looked through the windows of intensive care at their broken little sister.

Hope waned, the days passed. The constant bedside vigil became 12 hours then 6, and finally an hour or two, then a visit in the afternoon so see if there's any change. Weeks turned into months. No one knew what was going on in the damaged mind of the once-bright little girl. Perhaps she heard them calling, "Hi sweetie, how's my little girl today?" or "Would you like me to read you a story?" Maybe she heard her brother: "Come on Riely, wake up." or her sister: "Do you remember going to the beach?"

After four months of her parents, brother, and sister waiting and giving up hope, Riley simply woke up. One day her eyes opened and she was back in the land of daylight once more. Faces passed before her, voices she may have recognized from her sleep. She marveled at the tears in everyone's eyes. There was joy everywhere. The ward was abuzz. News flashed from one corner of the hospital to the other. Her parents came, and her brother and sister. They sat on her bed. They lifted her arms and talked so fast to her. Her head swam. She tried to open her mouth to speak. All she could hear were grunts and strange animal-like wails. Was that her trying to talk? She tried to move her fingers, her hands, her arms. They were like paddles that flailed. She knocked everything off the tray in front of her. Everyone laughed, and the pretty nurse cleaned it up.

After she woke up, it all changed. People wanted Riley to do things. "Sit up now sweetheart, that's a girl. See the bowl? Can you put your spoon in the bowl? That's right, now bring the spoon to your mouth." The applesauce went down the front of her hospital gown. Spittle ran down the side of her mouth and the nurse mopped it up with a towel.

When the tubes were disconnected, they wanted her to get up. Riley looked at the child-sized walker at the side of her bed. A nurse held her like a little toddler. She put Riley's hands on the grips and helped her try to shuffle down the hallway outside her room. She left a little trail of yellow urine behind her on the floor.

That was the worst thing when Riley started to remember. She resented being treated like a baby. Everyone had to help her with everything, even going to the bathroom. There was nothing wrong with her body; her brain just didn't make the connection any more. Her hand, arm, and legs wouldn't do what she wanted them to do. It was so frustrating. She couldn't even talk well enough to tell anyone how she felt. "I'm-m-m t-t-t-think s-s-s-sorry," she would say. "I'm feeling sad," is what she really meant. But everyone was so happy and encouraging. Everything was such a new challenge and a new goal to attain on the road to recovery. She couldn't let them down, so she struggled on.

At first when the catheter came out, everyone was so happy. "Now you can go to the bathroom on your own. Now you can get up and walk around." Mom and Dad viewed it as a milestone, a step toward recovery and going home. But very soon it became clear that Riley didn't have control over herself. She had no sensation of the need to urinate until she felt her gown wet and the sheets clammy beneath her. It happened again and again. They tried a timed voiding routine where she was taken to the bathroom at regular intervals. More times than not there was a warm stream of pee running down her legs as she made her way back to her bed. The nurses were nice, and never complained about cleaning up after her, but she could tell they were becoming tired of it.

The most embarrassing thing happened one morning when she woke up. She smelled a smell. A bad smell and it was coming from her bed. "Oh God no!" she thought, "Not that!" But it was true. She had messed her bed. She cried as she lay in her own stool. Riley closed her eyes as the nurses came and cleaned her and re-made her bed. All her dignity was gone. She was worse than a little baby. Nothing remained. She wanted to give up. Nothing could be worse. But she was wrong.

Riley knew something was up the moment her mother walked into the room. She took Riley's hands in hers. She bent close. "Riley, Dad and I are so happy with how hard you are working, and how far you've come." Riley looked her mother's face. "But some things are taking longer than others, sweetie." Her mother squeezed Riley's hands. "The nurses have been so kind to us. They work so hard, Riley. And they have other patients too. You wouldn't want them to have to spend all their time with you, would you?"

Riley shook her head.

"Well," her mother's voice softened. "They wondered if you wouldn't mind helping them out?"

Riley tried to say "Yes," but it sounded more like "T-t-t-t-t."

"That's my girl." Mom beamed.

As if on cue, a nurse came in the door. She was carrying something Riley didn't see. She whisked the covers off of Riely and pulled up her hospital gown. The next thing she knew, Riley was being put into a diaper. I was a big, thick, hospital diaper with sticky tabs and plastic that crinkled and crackled on the outside. Riley's eyes went wide. Her hands jerked and her arms danced. "I-i-i-i, n-n-n-n-n-o-o-o-o!" Riley tried to protest.

Riley's hospital gown came back down and the covers over her again. She turned away from her mother and hot tears streamed down her cheeks. She could feel the diaper around her like a hair shirt to torment her. She could never forget that she was wearing it. Now she truly was a little baby again. She couldn't do anything, not even care for her own bodily functions. She never wanted to get up again. She would stay in this bed forever.

It was Riley's brother that got her out of bed again. She had been despondent for a week. She passively let the nurses change her. She made no attempt at control but remained totally incontinent. Everyone was worried about her.

"Come on stupid, let's go down to the playroom," Riley's brother said.

Riley shook her head, "N-n-n-u-u-u-u-h."

"Yes! Now!"

Riley's brother picked her right up out of bed and carried her down the hall, diapers and all. She hoped with all her heart no one would see. She bet she was the only eight-year-old on the planet wearing these awful things. She wondered how long it had been since she had been changed. Did she smell bad? She pleaded with her eyes to go back to her room. Her brother only laughed.

He set her down by a box of toys. He left to go get a robe for her. At first she wouldn't look up. All she could see was her diaper peeking out from under her hospital gown. She pulled it down to try to cover her modesty. She felt herself getting red. "Just 4 months ago," she thought. Yes, four months ago, she was running and playing soccer. She had friends and hobbies and so much to do. Now she was worried about trying to feed herself and walk and keep people from seeing her damned diaper. A wave of despair swept over her and a silent tear fell from her eye. She couldn't escape; she couldn't even get up and walk by herself.

It had been a long time since Riley had been out of her room and she had never been to the activities room before. It was bright and cheery. There were other kids there with hospital gowns on too. Some had tubes running into their arms from bottles on poles. Some had wires run to boxes with flashing lights or little displays of numbers. There were bandages and casts, bruises and stitches, there were children in wheel chairs and children sitting at tables. The TV was blaring. Something about the confusion and the kids that didn't care if anybody saw them in their pajamas made Riley feel stronger. She tried to reach for one of the toys. Her stubborn arms wouldn't work. She tried again and managed to knock a stuffed bear out of the box. She aimed for it with her hand and missed. She tried again and put her hand on the bear's head. Her fingers clamped down and her arm jerked back. The toy fell in her lap.

All of a sudden she realized the room had gone quiet. Riley looked up and everyone was looking at her. The room burst forth with applause and cheering. A nurse came over and hugged her. Riley hung her head and for the first time in a long time, she smiled.

I like it but you mest-up, you never clean up the floor were she peed and that cud leed to an accident!!! someone could get heart and or fired for that. one thing you should cu-sider? is the fact that she should go home soon, It would mack it more interesting. and it would be cool, if she also had to yous a car seat and a wheelchair? gust a thought keep up the good work!!! lonewolf o p.s us a bib or a clothing protector

When the tubes were disconnected, they wanted her to get up. Riley looked at the child-sized walker at the side of her bed. A nurse held her like a little toddler. She put Riley's hands on the grips and helped her try to shuffle down the hallway outside her room. She left a little trail of yellow urine behind her on the floor.

That was the worst thing when Riley started to remember. She resented being treated like a baby. Everyone had to help her with everything, even going to the bathroom. There was nothing wrong with her body; her brain just didn't make the connection any more. Her hand, arm, and legs wouldn't do what she wanted them to do.

then you talk about this and were was it when she was walking

At first when the catheter came out, everyone was so happy

that and they don't leek!!! unless they aren't cleaned properly so thats were you also messed up, but it's still is a good story keep it up. lonewolf

Whooo-eeee, what a critic! Hey, who's writing this story anyway? Just joking. True, this isn't one of my best efforts. I like the story line, and have had all kinds of ideas. This particular part wasn't written completely chronologically. One thing doesn't necessarily follow the next. That's the writer's privilage. It calls on the reader to read carefully. As to being detail specific, such as cleaning up the floor, why bother? It's implied anyway. The nurse did clean up the spittle from Riley's mouth, certainly someone would clean the floor.

It did occur to me to put her in a wheelchair and car seat. I might have some other tricks up my sleeve.

-D R

well you see i cant spell but the truth is that I"m a good righter and i want to make good ones out of you guys. I'm tired of the same mistakes and the same ides, so i posited new ones. Cuss I'm going to make mad righter's out of you all, ones how gust cant stop righting story's that don't make a many mistakes as before this you are dewing go so fair, and it would be cool is she stead that whey.

P.S

then that hole part wasn't needed?

Seriously, a good "righter" (Writer). Your spelling is as close to a 5 year old than rather a 23 year old. Do us a favor and use spell check on your posts. There is no reason for us to believe that you are the age you say. My 7 year old spells better than you. Whether you have a disability or whatever reason you have, there is no reason for your terrible spelling and puncuation given that anything you need to spell is available free on the internet. One can barely make out your posts, and it is quite disturbing. Please verify by our guide lines that you are of age to be here. It's just plain scary.

Sorry if this offends you but, I'm just trying to make this site safe, and your giving off a huge signal that your underage. B)

LOOK I CANT SPELL DO TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE DISESA AND ADHD And fibromiagea and a week amun-system and allergens and the rein i poesied those ides because it's not ok that now one will touch this place, wen it happens every day and gust to let you all know, i was sexual abused and coined of beaten as a child and if we don't touch on this? then ant we gust letting it happen and is-int it gust ass bad, look kids your our foucher, and we need to protect them cues they cant protect them selves. and I'm 24 and not sick gust being canter-val and there was a guy how posed on a chat were 12 year old girls and boys would do any thing you wanted so i reported him and the site and saved the lives of those kids and got sum more perverts of the street and saved those kids fume the same fate i had to go thou, so if you want to jug me then go a head i donut care i will still go on fighting for what is right and for the ones how cant fight for themselves, most of the disabled have bin sex-yl abused because they are ez pry and most of the time they cant defend them selves.