LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Punishment?

I was a victim of charm and deceit. The women who now smiled down at me showed me her pearly white teeth, her blue eyes flashing with amusement at my predicament.

Blue eyes, dark hair, perfect nose, wide smile, and the added attraction of a beautifully developed body is too much for any man to resist. What I didn’t know is how the woman managed to put me in this ridiculous position.

Her name was Parthenia. Her sister Sparnitia stood beside her, same wide set blue eyes, but that’s where the resemblance ended. This one had corn silk blonde hair, similar nose, but her smile wasn’t as wide and she had a slight cleft in her chin.

I started worrying when Sarah entered the room to stand beside the other two. Sarah was my ex-girlfriend. We’d been together two years when she started talking marriage and babies and I bailed. Sarah was one of those “just too pretty

Dear Turtlepins, you are so talented! You have a fantastic command of English, and a vivd imagination that keeps coming up with these horny new AB/DL scenarios. Well done - as usual! Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia