LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Much Time

How much time would you estimate in a 24 hour period, that you use up eveyday taking care of yourself when it comes to your incontince. Changing your diapers, washing up, washing clothes, taking medications, Dr. appointments etc.

How much money would you estimate, that it cost you in a 24 period, dealing with your incontince. medications, diapers, washing machine soap, wipes, Dr. appointments etc. .

On a level from 1-10, 10 being the most, how much stress does all the above put on your life.

I probably spend about 1 some times 2 hour(s) a day dealing with my incontinence. I think it cost me between $5-10 per day but not for sure never put the numbers to it. This does not include doctor visits. Most of the time my stress from my incontinence is a 1 now that my family and friends know.

diaper mike

I try to spend as little time as possible changing-into the bathroom, old Nappy off, quick wash round with soap and water, dry off thoroughly then on with a new Nappy and off I go-probably takes about 5 minutes per time, so that usually equates to about 15 to 20 minutes per day for 3 changes and not forgetting a good Bath/Shower in the morning, that adds another 20 minutes.

:D

i spend an hour to an hour and a half changing , spend about 3-10 bucks a day depends on the day on diapers and condiments...lol

i spent several thousand dollars on drugs and surguires ....with bad results.. but myu stress level is in the order of 1 on a normal day anf up to 5 or 6 when issues like rashes, leaks occur.

I spend probably an hour a day. Some days are only 20 minutes, but others are longer and I have to take whole days off for medical procedures.

Price per day....say $2-$6 for diapers, $270 for medication (though a lot is paid by insurance. My out-of-pocket daily is about $10 for medication). Then there are all the other supplies.

Out of pocket charge: about $15 per day

Total expense per day: about $320.

3 to 4 changes a day (5-10 minutes each change), Longer if messed, every day or so.

One good shower a day. Cloth diapers normally at night. Laundering every 2nd day.

$10 day for disposables. Laundering approx $2-50 per day.

Doctors appointments a few $100 dollars a year.

Powders, creams, etc, wipes, probably about $10 a week.

Quite costly over a 12 month period.