LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

hello everyone i ges this is the place to start so hear i go i am 18 years old recently. about a year back i told my best friend about my fetish . it was the hardest thing i ever did. but she took it pretty well expecially for the fact that all i could get out was "i like diapers" becuse that was all i new at the time. over the past year she has helped me learn more about ABDL and that i am not th only one. it was her that actually found this site fore me and over the past couple day of looking through this site i found a place for me. I really like it a lot so far. if anyone can help me with computers i would like it a lot because i SUCK with them.

thanks lots

You Learn like, most people either by, trial and error, my style, or go to some sort of school, I have been at it for about 10 years. you learn as you go along, I haven't killed a computer yet, I you just got a computer, make sure you get a good virus program, like norton, and a good spywear program, I use norton for that too.

I takes a while but you will get the hang of it, soon you will be all over the world, talking to people like yourself, If I can help just ask....B

You Learn like, most people either by, trial and error, my style, or go to some sort of school, I have been at it for about 10 years. you learn as you go along, I haven't killed a computer yet, I you just got a computer, make sure you get a good virus program, like norton, and a good spywear program, I use norton for that too.

I takes a while but you will get the hang of it, soon you will be all over the world, talking to people like yourself, If I can help just ask....B

thanks for your help

Welcome. I would have to agree that in order to learn about computers, you need to use it, that is the best teacher. It was so great to have a female friend find this site for you. Look around and interact, look, learn and get comfortable with what you like in life.